• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just a suggestion but instead of a villain suit why not just have normal clothes they'd wear to "blend in" as best as possible? Cause honestly its basically already evil looking without a proper suit. Idk how it'd blend in with multiple yes but just a thought.

Just a suggestion but instead of a villain suit why not just have normal clothes they'd wear to "blend in" as best as possible? Cause honestly its basically already evil looking without a proper suit. Idk how it'd blend in with multiple yes but just a thought.
they don't blend into begin with kinda the point really?

Oh well completely disregard my comment xD I am just dumb I'll go scoot scoot myself out of here.

Well I mean they don't gotta xD I like the idea you have

I think it's awesome! Its not every hero show or movie you see a full mutant unless I'm forgetting one and you don't count TMNT

I think it's awesome! Its not every hero show or movie you see a full mutant unless I'm forgetting one and you don't count TMNT
really? i though they where common? then again most heros are just... add a enhanced ability or element bending... not you know a mutant that can mutate others

Well unless you wanna count All for One but he ain't really a mutant per say just some guy

Sure uniqueness is the word I'd use xD mostly cause idk how else to describe it good luck figuring out the villain outfit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back