• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oolarts the perfect example of me holding back with rikki cause ive had a comment in my head that he would say but my brain keeps going "PG 13" like its more suggestive than outright nasty. But I've been holding it back. Then weve got a stoner out here suggesting a sex party my god.​

Oolarts the perfect example of me holding back with rikki cause ive had a comment in my head that he would say but my brain keeps going "PG 13" like its more suggestive than outright nasty. But I've been holding it back. Then weve got a stoner out here suggesting a sex party my god.​
I mean as long as we don't ERP I've never had any issues.

Yeah I know not ERP. Ive just been terrified from CHILDREN to even be remotely suggestive. I havent even really sworn with him yet and hes got such a foulmouth.
But i think im coming to understand the cutoff points lmao. So this'll be fun as I get him more like a usually play him. All thanks to a stoner water boy.​

Yeah I know not ERP. Ive just been terrified from CHILDREN to even be remotely suggestive. I havent even really sworn with him yet and hes got such a foulmouth.
But i think im coming to understand the cutoff points lmao. So this'll be fun as I get him more like a usually play him. All thanks to a stoner water boy.​
As long as you're very vague you're fine, and swearing is absolutely fucking fine on RPN

Literally the comment was just about oolart looking 'fun' *wink*. Like wasnt even going to mention much further than that. Just suggestive in what his fun meant.

But being able to swear is such a fucking relief my god. Cause ive erased so many times cause I'm like "is it really okay?"​

Literally the comment was just about oolart looking 'fun' *wink*. Like wasnt even going to mention much further than that. Just suggestive in what his fun meant.

But being able to swear is such a fucking relief my god. Cause ive erased so many times cause I'm like "is it really okay?"​
IKR, and yeah suggestive is fine until you're basically describing shit.

Yeah I wasnt going to do any describing. Like probably all the things ive thought of are okay its just me being nervous.

So rip to any poor souls who have to deal with rikki both wanting to fight and flirt.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back