• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So You Want to be a Villain ~OOC~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No I know xD but he seems fun to play with in battle

EldridSmith EldridSmith what does Li mean by cultivation resources? Like a garden, wood and stuff?
You haven't read any chinese/Japanese/Korean manga/manhua/manhwa on that hm? Well they're like herbs, stones, gems, and other such items filled with strong life force that martial practicioners can absorb, it's higher density than the surroundings and speeds up growth. In demonic sects you sometimes use people in place of such resources, though usually they just fight and kill for them and winner takes all, just depends on the setting and author.

You haven't read any chinese/Japanese/Korean manga/manhua/manhwa on that hm? Well they're like herbs, stones, gems, and other such items filled with strong life force that martial practicioners can absorb, it's higher density than the surroundings and speeds up growth. In demonic sects you sometimes use people in place of such resources, though usually they just fight and kill for them and winner takes all, just depends on the setting and author.
Oh lord hahaha I feel like we are not understand each other but no they dont have that or that exist xD its too fantasy

Posted for my first stoner character, let's hope everyone enjoys his antics.
He also qualifies for the bard position in the party 😛

EldridSmith EldridSmith oh my god i love him im crying.

Ive been toning rikki down cause like i dont know the limit on this site cause im used to a kid friendly forum. But there's not much he hasn't done.
I have a feeling theyre going to enable each others stupidity and mske friends oh boi.​

EldridSmith EldridSmith oh my god i love him im crying.

Ive been toning rikki down cause like i dont know the limit on this site cause im used to a kid friendly forum. But there's not much he hasn't done.
I have a feeling theyre going to enable each others stupidity and mske friends oh boi.​
I'm glad you like him! He'll be friends with just about anyone.
I can't wait for the chaos to ensue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back