• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
cooltext352690527070397.png

"The brighter the light the darker the shadow."
- Zed Narusawa
Zed_4.png

Zed smiled when he heard the voice of a psychopath speak to them. He mentioned how everyone had been gathered and accounted for, meaning that all this was planned and he wasn't just some poor, unfortunate soul that got taken by surprise. He was chosen specifically.

So, our captor is a lunatic.. Well, isn't this a surprising turn of events, Zed thought.

The stranger then started counting. Zed could sense something familiar and comforting, there was some sort of darkness approaching him, there was no mistaking it. When the man reached three, the blindfold was removed and restraints on his hands were released by the shadows. It took Zed a moment before he slowly raised his head to finally see where on earth he was. In front of him was what he believed to be some sort of mansion. Around him were a few other outcasts and social rejects, some were definitely more questionable than others.

Zed took one quick, disgusted, glance at the alien creature with bizarre limbs and eyes in the most obscure places, What on earth is that thing.. If it dares come within 7 feet of me, I don't care how many eyes it has, I'll make sure it never sees the light of day again and sunder the filth of its form!

At least some of the others didn't seem like complete imbeciles.

Zed's attention returned to the psychotic man in the plague doctor outfit as he spoke out once again, offering the captives a choice, they were either free to go home or they could stay at this so-called "Villain School". In all honesty, neither option sounded appealing, even in the slightest. Zed didn't even have a home to go to so that clearly wasn't an option. His only other choice was to stay, but he cared not about becoming a villain. Sure, he despised heroes, but that didn't mean he endorsed villains either. That said, if he was forced to choose a side, there was no way in hell he'd align himself with those despicable heroes. One of the other captives suggested the offer of letting them free to return home was nothing but a ploy, admittedly, it was a reasonable proposition. There was a part of Zed that didn't care if there truly was something waiting for them in the woods, it was always his dream to die in battle. But another part of him told him he'd be wasting his time searching for nothing, Zed trusted his instincts and resisted the urge to get up and leave. Zed smirked and shrugged to himself, it would seem that he would be staying after all, though he didn't vocalize his decision.

-
Mentions: Deary Deary Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ace Cream Ace Cream
Interactions: N/A

1585176758733.png
Akarvil Finet
Mentions: Deary Deary
When her hands got unbounded and the blindfolds were off Akarvils vision was still a bit blurry for a few moments, having to adjust to the lighting which wasn't much anyways she was able to get more of a clear vision on their Kidnappers. Seems that the lead Kidnapper had the audacity to wear a Plague Bearer mask to hide his face, likely so that we can't go on to identify and kill him later on at least in his Civilian persona. Though the girl next to him wasn't wearing a mask at all, but Akarvil felt herself getting energy from her, which could only mean that she either had some hidden tech on her or she was a Android. The later being the more probable outcome though she did note to herself to build some hidden tech later on. Though the masked man was taking quite a bit of amusement of their predicament which was just fantastic. Though when he finally went on to explain his intentions for bringing them here, they sighed a bit, knowing full well that he wasn't kidding about the reason they brought them here at least. Though trusting a head of a school of villains to let you simply walk out after kidnapping you would be the dumbest thing anyone could ever think to fall for. Them being allowed to leave may be true, but being allowed to leave alive not so much, and considering their in their stronghold with no knowledge on the situation or even existence up till now getting out alive would offer a very low probability of success. And Akarvil never even knew a villain school existed up until now so they must have someone that is at-least semi competent to be able to keep something like this hidden. Even so getting kidnapped to be forced into attendance to a school for villains, which she will admit is a amusing experiment to say the least but seriously what made them decide to kidnap her. Sure she did attempt genocide on a entire city but does tryinge to destroy everything that child of their parents murderers cares for truly count as villainy? Sure Serial Killer or Terrorist may be a more accurate term for it, actully you know what maybe she did deserve to be here. But still she had a ton of questions about this shady man who was the Headmaster of this school since he used the term 'My Graduates' and the fact it would be considered rude for the headmaster to not greet their students first upon what was likely to be their entrance ceremony. So as of right now she put on a wide smile and went on to shout out " Uh yeah excuse me Shadowy man, I have a question!, At what point in your life did you decide, Yes, i will indeed kidnap kids and make them attend my school for villains?" Though a smiling in this sorta situation could be seen as them being sociopath they honestly couldn't care less about the other students thoughts as of right now. Some were insignificant, one of them was likely a Mutant how the school captured them all and got them here and made them wake up at nearly the same time they still don't know as of yet but that would interesting knowledge for future cases. Though thinking it over perhaps their is some knowledge they could gain from this school, though she was still gonna kill someone for deciding blindside
kidnap them.​

Last edited:
180673.jpg

Neurotic
Interactions: Deary Deary
Mentions: Deary Deary NivieApple NivieApple Totorokoro Totorokoro Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 .chxrryette. .chxrryette. Zariel Zariel Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi jinxxes jinxxes S ShifterOfShapes Peckinou Peckinou Ace Cream Ace Cream Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Neurotic found it odd that Pandemonium was always trying to do this makeover thing. What was he going to do with him? Neurotic was basically a head with a mass of tentacles beneath. A makeover wouldn't exactly do anything for that. It was a fruitless Endeavor to try and stop what was happening. But while he was being dragged by this very odd person, neurotic thought about what exactly their relationship was. He wouldn't say that he hated Jessie, but the queen definitely had a personality you had to grow into liking. Maybe Neurotic thought the personality Jessie had was entertaining.

While out in the courtyard neurotic noticed the new students. Of course they didn't know that the dean wasn't really the type of guy you wanted to mess with. Neurotic didn't attack him purely out of respect. He never really knew if his high-grade telekinesis was enough to take down his boss, but out of respect he never tried. And now, out of respect for the dean, he decided he was going to put a few of these children in place.

He freed one of his tendrils from Pandemonium. He looked over to the students before using his telekinesis. Choosing to use his telekinetic powers on the air above the children. Doing this allowed him to mimic the effect of gravity. In other words, he brought the gravity up around the kids, turning their bodies about 20 times heavier than normal. He moved over and stood next to the dean. He looked down at the children and spoke "
I am Neurotic, your props teacher. As your teacher allow me to give you advice. You may leave if you like, but if you think you are strong enough to fight your way out, please take into consideration how easily I just immobilized all of you and the actual reputation of myself and the rest of the faculty. We are a group of individuals whose names are infamous and we have all brought hero's and governments to their knees. Think wisely before you make a choice students."

Keeping the students weighed down and unable to mave Neurotic turns his head to the dean and bows it "
Forgive me, but their arrogance and behavior was bugging me."

Oolart & Marcus/gal’gore
interactions: myself lol Deary Deary
as soon as oolart was released there pent up frustration caused them to lash out as the smallest and tastiest looming thing that being marcus running it Him jaws gnashing and masses of tentacles trailing behind them ignoring most of the other stuff around them sure they did hear the dean but they really where not in any sense to listen. It was only then did a strange shadowy entity appear in front of oolart throwing the mutant onto the ground.

marcus gave a smile to the students, ”now if anyone else wishes to Lodge a complaint please send it to the complaints department aka me” he said cheerfully “oh and also myself..” an older gruffest voice emitted form the him As well

oolart however did get up after being thrown to the floor all there mouths smiling “hey... long as to get to eat stuff I. Good” they said rather casually the many eyes dotted all over there body opening up they extended there arms and tentacles out to the facility as if to shake there hands probably the reason for it.

Rouge

Rouge was sent kissing the ground when the tentacle person somehow push all the students down, he was then introduced himself as Neurotic. Rouge tried to lift herself up during that time, but found herself unable to get up. She was pissed off but after getting subdued by heroes like Captain Concrete, she knew there's a large gap between her and a superpowered pros. The girl spitted fire onto the ground to show her disdain and gazed onto the Neurotic's eyes while trying to smirks as wide as she could.

"Behavior? Arrogance? If you expect a yes sir kind of kids then too bad. Because you just hit a JACKPOT!! I'm looking forward to your amazing teaching skill, Mister Tentacles." Her last sentence was dripping with sarcasm.

EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

d742cd57661926b429e2246ca2a20e19.jpg
RICHARD LADRO
Interactions:
Mentions: Deary Deary | Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi | Ace Cream Ace Cream | S ShifterOfShapes | jinxxes jinxxes | EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

"Welcome to my wonderful school for Villains!" Richard observed silent as Black Death ceremoniously welcomed their new batch. He didn't particularly care for the confetti, but who was he to judge. They were all broken in some way or another, might as well add joy in everyone's lives.

He instantly decided the ones that he approved of, and the ones that he didn't. Not all of them, but the ones that would be the basis for the rest. He decided that he didn't like the angel on the spot. Too cheery. The Pyrokinetic (Rikki) showed potential. "Don't fret if one day I burn that beautiful building though, I need something to practice before I burn the world in the future." She spat.
Nope. She's going to need a restrainer when she steps into my building. Permanently. He decided the moment she opened her mouth.

"Is there a music program here?" One of them asked. Richard shot him down with a disappointed look.
Um, did we welcome you here with a harp and string quartet? We should execute you right now to make an example.

"Why would you start something like this anyways? And- Why do you think you're better than me?" Another asked.
Finally, someone showing an ounce of potential. Richard thought to himself. Rebellion and asking questions were always good traits to work with.

He surveyed the rest, not grouping them anywhere just yet. While Neurotic sent the younglings to the ground on their knees (and everything else), Richard brought out a notebook from his pocket and turned to a page where he had a written template of his version of a Student Roll. It constituted of how many were admitted, and how many were still alive at the end of each week. At the end of the year, he would tally them up and make a report for Black Death and the rest of the faculty. They'd all sit and laugh over the cause of each one's untimely departure as well as the method of execution. It made for some good conversation over tea.

Last edited:
Black Death grins in delight of the angelic, girl's enthusiasm. "Glad to hear it." Next was the cackling girl rolling on the floor, burning her straitjacket off. He laughs along side her amused while she tried to "threaten" him. "Welcome!" He chirped. It was interesting how the silver-haired girl didn't even bother to complain like the rest. 'A quiet, maybe observant one.' He noted. His attention was grasped by another talking about survival. "Easy there rookie, you'll all have your essentials, lessons and the knowledge you need. Roam wasn't built in a day." Black snickered. The musical boy named, Favi, asked for a "music program". "For you kiddo, absolutely."

A sense of aggravation spoke up as it came from no doubt, cocky teen. He smirked. "Is that really the question you want to ask? It's because I am better than you. I've seen you all fight like a bunch of ametures. Superheroes wouldn't even dare look at you let alone bother to give you their time of day. In their eyes you're considered nothing but street rats for the rookie heroes or cops to play with. I don't know about you...." His voice, the aura grows dark within Black Death. "...
But that really pisses me off." He growled. "Wouldn't you like to be challenged and seen for what you are and prove your worth. Each and everyone of you have something and lack to understand the nature within your capabilities. That's what this school is for, kiddo. Who knows, maybe one day you can kick my ass." He snorts and laughs hysterically at the thought. Next was the other "Tech Wiz", Arkavil currently having her answered by his custodian. He waves his hand dismissively to Neurotic. (basically saying you're fine and release the kids) "Since superheroes started getting popular and annoying to get rid of. I mean have you seen the schools? They're everywhere. It feels like a super strict world. Why not make a school?" The charging at them with quite an appetite. Luckily, they were saved by Wraith. "What a destructive creature~ you'll have plenty to eat in a second."

Duncan Reyz
64ada6f14acee3991eeeb51efc0f22a2.jpg Finally! He was set free. Duncan can finally see, but not after hearing a familiar voice. His heart raced, searching for a face, locking onto the masked man. Could it be? It is! It was Black Death himself! Excellent fills the boy, overwhelmed that a villain chose him to attend his school. 'What an honor.' He thought. To be so damn near and be in his secret academy, disregarding that he was in restraints moments ago. It was evident that Duncan is not the only one. He looks down the line of students. Not very many, but perhaps that was the idea? As Black Death answered several questions from the newcomers, something in Duncan made him feel a tad jealous. He wanted to feel like the only one privileged to be standing at such an academy. There were others that seem far more interesting than his powers. Including the monster girl. He peers down at his hand listening to everyone. 'Maybe this isn't Black Death. Why would he choose me? I'm not intriguing at all.' He growls in though before snapping towards the villain himself making a big scene. "Seriously? Black Death would never stoop so low as to make allies or try to help others! Whoever you are, you're a sham! That's right! Black Death doesn't just add anybody to his team. I know who he really is!" He said proudly.

"Oh, do ya, now? I hear you're a fan of mine. Tell me, what is the real Black Death like? Do you have his contact information?"

Taken aback, Duncan answers, "Umm....no, but-"

"Do you know him personally and are you best buddies on a daily basis?"

"No I-"

"Then you can't personally say you know me. You're quite the loud mouth yet you lack so much. It's a shame how you waste it away by making a fool of yourself. You should take up some examples from your fellow classmates. Being a villain means being quiet and conserved. You don't have to reveal your plans all the time. This isn't a comic book from the 50's." Being scolded by his idol and practically blasted in front of others was the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to him. The teen stares down at the gravel before clenching his hands tightly in anger and pointing to the woods. "Whatever! I still don't believe it and I'll prove it too, by leaving this place." Duncan rushes straight towards the exit with a battle cry. It was a pitiful display as he thought that he was about to prove the imposter wrong.

Alas, his body halted as a course of electricity shocked the teen until he collapsed to the grown with a painful cry. "How amusing." Black Death started. "I'm not sure what he was trying to prove, but you can all thank him for my example. The rest of you are quite clever. You are brought for a reason, as I said before and I have no plans on allowing you to leave. You all most feel a tad weak from being knocked out, right? That's because each of you carries a unique chip embedded in the main nerve of the brain that transmits shockwaves to disorient your nerves and muscle movements that activates when outside the radius of campus. It's sensitivity is also triggered if you try to remove the chip and instantly knock you out. This was added during the course of you being unconscious. Whatever your powers are is not enough to break your chip. You can't burn it, hack it or any other should you try, you die. Aside from controlling your body, it carries your own kryptonite. I warn you,
Don't try anything! Any questions or would you like to get going?"

[div class="root"] [div class="flexcontainer"] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="seikamainL"] [div class="seikaIMG" style="background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b2/26/90/b2269088bf9e7bdab249049b563ed5c1.jpg') 50% 5%/380px 500px no-repeat;"] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="flexbox"] [div class="scrollbox"] [div class="JP" style="margin-top: 25px;"] Project [/div] [div class="EN"] Aria [/div] [div class="indented"] [div class="accentheader"] location [/div] School's courtyard
[div class="accentheader"] mood [/div] Nonchalant
[div class="accentheader"] interacted with [/div] Deary Deary
[div class="accentheader"] mentioned [/div] --- [/div] [div class="bodytext"] Amidst all of the chaos that ensued directly after removing the blindfolds, Aria remained surprisingly calm. At least now she could more properly make judgements on the behaviors these new students were now revealing. She made note of potential problems, annoyances, or even benefits. After all, not all of the students were useless. The ones who had accepted Black Death’s proposal piqued Aria’s interest the most. These people were kidnapped and forced against their will to come to an undesignated location, and yet they accept his seemingly-ridiculous request? How interesting. The ones who decided to question the dean’s sanity seemed to be the more intellectual ones of the bunch, at least they wanted some answers. And of course, the one who decided threatening her captors would be the best way to get out of this situation. Aria was able to suppress an eye roll as she watched the fieresome girl trying to argue with forces beyond her comprehension. Plus, does she think she’d be the first student to try and burn down the building? They’ve already had a bunch of those come and go, and the school still remains in pristine condition.

Her big purple eyes glanced over to one particular student in the crowd, why did she feel as if this person was going to be the vain of her existence--she had no idea. She did want to scan this individual, make sure they weren’t a threat to Black Death or the school--though Aria extremely doubted it. Perhaps she’ll learn more about these guys once classes begin. Before she knew it, the teachers of the school also decided to join them outside. All of which made Aria remember about one important detail: introductions. Aria completely forgot about that common courtesy for humans. These students would probably wonder why there was a small girl next to the infamous Black Death, himself. She might as well enlighten them.

Aria stood up casually after Black Death asked his question, and almost in an instant turned into the bubbly fake persona her appearance leads strangers to believe is true. “Wait! I haven’t introduced myself yet!” She said with a pout to the dean, stomping her foot once onto the ground and puffing out her cheeks. She turned back to the new students with a bright smile. “Hello everyone! My name is Aria and I am the dean’s assistant. If you have any concerns regarding your school, education, etc. please voice them to me and I will send them Black Death’s way. I hope we all get to know each other more during this school year!” Exclaimed Aria, jumping into a pose with two of her index fingers poking either side of her puffy cheeks. If anything, Aria’s introduction was sickeningly sweet. Why would such a happy-go-lucky girl be enrolled in a villain’s school of all places? All of which was exactly what Aria wanted these newbies to be thinking. She wants them to “judge the book by its cover.”
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
code by @Nano
[class name="root"] --bg: #ffffff; --accent: #a9548e; --grey1: #cfb9c5; --grey2: #322948; --grey3: #322948; --text: #cfb9c5; --s1: 45px; --s2: 35px; --s3: 25px; --s4: 1.0em; --s5: 0.9em; --JP: 'Indie Flower'; --EN: 'Titillium Web', sans-serif; --LH: 125%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin: 0 auto; padding: 50px 0; background-color: var(--bg); font-size: initial; [/class] [class name="flexcontainer"] flex: 1 0 100%; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; justify-content: center; margin-left: -20px; width: 100%; max-width: 840px; [/class] [class name="flexbox"] flex: 1 0 300px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 20px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 70vh; max-height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow: hidden; position: relative; [/class] [class name="seikamainL"] box-sizing: border-box; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid var(--grey3); background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name="seikaIMG"] display: flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; width: 100%; max-width: 348px; height: calc(70vh - 52px); max-height: 598px; background: url('') 50% 25%/400px 600px no-repeat; [/class] [class name="JP"] font-size: var(--s1); font-family: var(--JP); font-weight: 500; color: var(--accent); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="EN"] font-size: var(--s2); font-family: var(--EN); font-weight: 900; color: var(--grey1); line-height: 100%; [/class] [class name="scrollbox"] padding-right: 18px; width: 100%; max-width: 400px; height: 70vh; max-height: 650px; background-color: var(--bg); overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class name="bodytext"] margin-top: 25px; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="indented"] margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 20px; width: calc(100% - 20px); font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); text-align: justify; color: var(--text); line-height: var(--LH); [/class] [class name="accentheader"] display: inline-block; font-family: var(--EN); font-size: var(--s4); line-height: (--LH); color: var(--accent); text-transform: uppercase; [/class]

Thst was what Rikki liked to see. As his body got brought down, the smirk on his face turned to a wicked grin. It wasnt something he could really get some power from, annoying, but the response was to his liking.
Besides, to have such power, then bow to some other man. Rikkis eyes travelled back to the black plague doctor mask. I need to fight you. He thought in himself. And that was why he would stay, to climb up to that top. The blond did wish he had some more power in him, he hated the thought of being looked at like a weakling right now. But hed make sure to give a nice surprise later when he was back in fighting state.
He couldnt help but to laugh despite his precarious situation. No way he could move, yet his laugh carried out. "Oh this will be fun." He wasnt scared one bit of the dark aura Black Death released because he knew he was out matched anyways. Death didnt scare him, it was exhilarating. "Cant promise I'll play too nice~ but what good would that do at a school like this?" he had to comment, just planning on watching himself enough so no one decided he was better off dead but no way hed behave. "Lets have a real fun time together~" his voice was sickening sweet on that last comment, just laced with sarcasm.
Though there was the deal with this lateat introduction. Rikki raised a brow, dropping the fake smile that his last comment brought to watch over her instead. He wouldnt let that cheery attitude fool him, if she was Black Deaths assistant there was a reason. Cheery meant nothing. They had some cheery faces in this student crowd. Could be an act, or could just be twisted in the attitude with it. It wasnt like this was a group of good people, hed be on the lookout for any of them acting too sweet. Rikki didnt trust people easily.​

Angelica Lucel
79d420cfa14250cf06d9beade90068f3.jpg

As Angelica was having fun flapping her wings to spread the confetti, suddenly she felt an immense weight over her. Falling to the ground one of the other teachers who seemed alien in appearance, talked about how they were annoying him. The other teachers one by one introduced themselves to the students. This was also when Black Death explained the chips in their heads. You'd think this would all cause Angelica to realize how dangerous this all was, yet she simply smiled. "Oh so that's why I felt so slugish." There was a complete lack of fear or even the acknowledgement that this situation was anything but something to smile about. It wasn't like the boy who was let out this booming laugh. Angelica's smile wasn't due to her being somebody looking for intense thrills or a challenge. No instead she was smiling simply because she believed this could be her chance to experience the highschool life she always saw in TV. Eating lunch with friends, staying up late to finish a tough project, falling in love, maybe even a school dance. The fact this school was meant to turn her into an infamous villain was lost on her. After all how could this place be so bad when they had someone like Ms.Aria. "Mr.Black Death since we've been introduced to you should we all introduce ourselves? If so I'd love to go first!"

Interaction: Deary Deary
Mention: jinxxes jinxxes EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy .chxrryette. .chxrryette.

Oolart
interaction: Deary Deary .chxrryette. .chxrryette. EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
oolart nodded along with the rest of one mouth laughing at Duncan‘s misfortune “rrright that explains the weird feeling hmmm and also yay I’m starving “ with that oolart simple shaped another brain within themselves cutting of the spinal cord to the with the implant it wasn’t removing it simply making it redundant not that oolart was planing to leave anyway. “I’ll be good to go not sure about the rest of them.. oh should introduce myself called oolart, although most people just called me mutant abomination eldrich monster... alot of names hey? Honestly I don’t see what’s so wrong with me” the said cheerfully. Some of oolarts eyes locked onto aria a mouth giving a devilish smile to her as she introduced herself as a cute little girl “soo your this Black Death fellows assistant interesting especially with you being metal and all, trust me I can smell it” with that said there attention shifted once again this time to neurotic “soo telekinesis ooor Grav manipulation?” They asked only now turning there head to face pandemonium “you... you just smell like troubl... and a lot of makeup...” oolart Said with some annoyance

1585274315967.png Li understood English perfectly enough but he found it a crude language compared to Chinese, unfortunately it seemed no one here knew it. Well the least of his concerns considering he was now kidnapped. He finally decided to end his silent inspection of the area. He had memorized the layout of their location, ready to use anything nearby for his advantage. Some devil sects back home would kidnap kids and have them slaughter each other. With the implanted chip he was now bound to this American version of a demonic sect. He could feel it when circulating his Ki so he had no doubt about the authenticity of the man's threats. He was lucky enough to have cultivated with his clan until their fall. "Considering we are now stuck here, do you have cultivation resources readily available or that we can fight for?" There were methods of harvesting life force from others, a method ("Way of the blood Dragon") he learned from his uncle right before the clans demise. Though he would rather not resort to as modern forensics mad hiding such practices difficult until one had mastered the technique.
Deary Deary

1585268029987.png
Akarvil Finet
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi .chxrryette. .chxrryette. EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
Akarvil was not impressed or happy at all when that Alien looking monster decided to multiply their weight tenfold which practically sent her to the ground and made it so that she was unable to get up. Akarvil cursed them under her breath as they forced her to basically kiss the floor, she was more than pissed with that Alien monster as of right now . Though when he went on to introduce himself she was able to recall the the name Neurotic a Telekinetic user though, she focused more on studying Heros than villains but she did look into a few villains to say the least. Neurotic wasn't exactly a villain she much cared for sure he amassed a few fans and destroyed quite a few government faculty but the reason for it was just, ugh. Though the other girl who was pretty close by to them made a sarcastic remark regarding her looking forward to their classes. Which Arkarvil couldn't help but smirk at, they reminded them a bit of Helvis though still that sarcasm of hers could sometimes annoy even her at times. Though when the masked man explained why he created this school she wasn't too surprised by it since it made quite a bit of sense. Heros were getting more numerous and their were a lot of schools that were training Heros, him kidnapping kids and training them was more so for his own personal gain, now that is something she could believe and get behind at least. Being a Hero is overrated but being a Villain was way more fun especially since they wouldn't have to abide by the typical rules of society watching chaos and destruction unfold is such a lovely display. Eliminating your enemies and having fun watching the suffering of others. But their is just one problem she has with his little plan, and that is the fact he is using her as his own personal pawn which severely pissed her off. Though she could respect his work, he had no idea who he was messing with and as soon as she got out of her she was gonna show him who he is decided to mess with. Though killing him was on her mind making him suffer though was, his school idea was a decent accent which could help decrease the Hero population after all and she would have to applaud him for that to say the very least. Though one of the kids apparently Recognized the man Black Death apparently. Yeah she knew a bit about him as well he achieved quite a bit of Infamy to gain their attention though they didn't care much about him to look extensively into he wasn't exactly a target of hers at that moment. Though when his fan boy tried to leave she grew way more interested caring to see what would happen if one of them did try to leave. She was expecting them to kill him but instead he fell to the ground in utter pain nonetheless , when he explained they all had a chip in their head she felt despair, anger and hate all at once swell up inside her. It did make a bit of sense she felt very little energy coming from the other forced to be students though the little girl next to the Black Death guy was giving her way more energy than the others. When he said that he could Control their bodies with it and that it contained their own Kryptonite she only grew more pissed. Escape was going to be a completely difficult task especially since he said she wouldn't be able to hack into it though he could be bluffing. Though the fact she felt next to no energy in from her head did make it concerning, he shouldn't know that much about her after all. She kept herself hidden away from the world for quite a few years, unless he has known about her when her mother was still around did he know her mother? It would make sense on how he'd know so much about her unless he has someone else with a High Level of clairvoyance which could make it so that it would be easy for him to spy on just about anyone. Ugh, perfect someone that could spy on the over long distances without them even being able to have a clue. Now thinking about it, that sounds a lot like her and the government. She moved up from the floor to stand up then landing her eyes on the little girl who went on to introduce herself. She was honestly way too cheery for a Assistant of a Psychopathic Villain to be sincerely kind but playing along with her game would make things interesting at least. Though the blond girl was much more enthusiastic than anyone here, this made he wonder how the hell did they decide who they were gonna kidnap for this year. The girl was either dense or a socio or psychopath she couldn't tell which one it was yet but she would soon figure it out anyways. Then their was this mutant thing that was able to confirm her suspicions on that girl being a Android interesting knowledge to say the least that would mean she is only playing nice then cause of her connections to the Black Death she would defiantly have some sorta Psychopathic feature to them when the need to eliminate a target arises. But as of right now it seems everyone is caring for introductions, which was second on their mind right now the first being the bag they had on them every time they left their hideout. They had 2 surveillance drones and one attack drone in there along with a couple other of goodies. And as of right now seeing as she has no real tech on her she would really want them back and maybe if she asked nicely he would be kind enough to give it back the chances are 0.00001% likely lower but its worth a try and it would give her a less intelligent appearance for thinking it would work anyways so why not. So putting on a smile they went on to ask "Uhm Excuse me Mr. Black Death sir, i'm pretty sure i had a bag on me when you kidnapped me is their any chance i may get it back?" Honestly him saying yes would be more surprise for her to say the least.​

Last edited:
1585339730994.png He'd been kidnapped. Cool. Well time to make the best of a shitty situation as he always had. He turned his head to water to see if the chip would come out... and it just turned to water with him like his clothes did. Perfect psycho teacher and a death switch in his head. At least this place had cute girls unlike the gangs he had been in from past experiences. Well since it was a villain school age of consent didn't matter anymore... not like he ever followed it since he was underage himself, at least from where he was from. Ayyyy maybe they had free booze and weed, it was a villain school after all. They're all likely to get captured or killed by villains in the future so fuck it, let's have ourselves a good time now! "Ayyy who's down for a sex party tonight? Ayyy you got booze or weed here?" He says casually testing the waters to see their reactions. Did he expect many to accept? Not reallly, a good percent of them looked too stuck up or prideful to have any fun, but hopefully a few of them weren't serious people and were willing to get down and have some fun.

Deary Deary Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Peckinou Peckinou Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi jinxxes jinxxes .chxrryette. .chxrryette. Totorokoro Totorokoro Ace Cream Ace Cream EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Zariel Zariel Kuromi_Jiro Kuromi_Jiro NivieApple NivieApple S ShifterOfShapes

Last edited:
E03CCA68-0820-4AE9-8679-376721C550FF.jpeg
oolart
interaction: EldridSmith EldridSmith
oolart multi conversation once again had there attention split further by a water thing? Didn’t matter they still smelled just about a edible there reaction to the situation was “hey how what’s to fuck” and honestly that got a amazing reaction form Oolart everyone of there mouths laughting like crazy, shifting there head to actually look at the boy oolart gave him a almost smug smile “hey sure sounds like fun, although I’d probably eat up eating you, ya know cant help it when your all such little tasty morsels“ they replied jokingly with a giggle following

Rikki
All of this was putting rikki in a good mood. Sure he got kidnapped, but he so would take advantage of what was in front of him. A bunch of strong villains that he could fight and get some new tricks from, it woukd be a true test of strength. And then to hear such a ridiculous comment, the grin on his faced turned mlre easy and natural. His eyes were definitely drawn to the one who brought up a party like that, and then the mutants reaction. Oh he liked them. "Now someone knows how to have fun." Rikki mused, hand resting on his hip as he got in a more relaxed position. He was curious on the reactions. Of course he was looking to those whod get flustered, and those who got interested. They woyld be the ones he wouldnt totally hate being around.​

Rouge

Having chip implanted in their head was honestly not a surprise. She already have one from the goverment afterall... Wait does this mean they removed it? That sounds very likely. She would be happy about that even though she just changing custody from the goverment to the villains and still caged inside an area, at least this area was bigger than a simple quarantine room. Rouge was for a brief moment considering to give the Black Death guy a thank you but decided against it. She's a villain! Thank you, sorry and please, Go out and die!

There's another students who suggested orgy and getting high, which Rouge snorted at the suggestion, but then she got her wide grin again, as if she just got a brilliant joke and chimed in.

"Booze sounds good. You pigs can drown on that so I can burn you all real good."

cooltext352690527070397.png

"The brighter the light the darker the shadow."
- Zed Narusawa
Zed_4.png

Zed pitied the boy, who according to Black Death was his fan. He was consumed by his emotions, it wasn't surprising, though, to have been humiliated and utterly ridiculed by your idol... That must sting, a lot. The boy started screaming like a hooligan, supposedly neglecting the truth, Zed watched over his shoulder as he ran straight towards the forest.

Well, this will be interesting... Zed thought. Expecting something to happen. And he was right, the boy stopped in his tracks as if struck by lightning and collapsed to the floor. Zed raised an eyebrow, he had questions, which were of course promptly answered by Black Death.

Apparently, each of them had a unique chip that would keep them imprisoned within the bounds of the Academy. Aside from controlling muscle movement and nerve impulses, it was also said to contain each of the captives' "kryptonite". This statement made Zed narrow his eyes. Apart from some of the more obvious ones, how could he possibly know their weaknesses? It would seem that he was more than just some umbramancer, if he knew their weaknesses without ever having come in contact, it's likely he has eyes everywhere in the form of allies, spies, cameras, drones and other such things. Zed had never heard of this Black Death fellow before, but he was quickly coming to realize just how dangerous this man potentially was. If there was anything more terrifying than a psychopathic villain, it was a sane one, for they're perfectly aware of their actions.

His train of thought was disrupted when one of the boys suggested something as obscene as a 'Sex party'. Zed was never that interested in parties, to begin with, for most his life he'd never had anything to celebrate. He was especially against the idea of intoxicating himself with drugs and alcohol. In an instant, Zed knew he wouldn't get along with the boy who suggested such a vulgar thing. He clearly wasn't to be trusted, if it was so easy for him to partake in such activities and have so many casual relations, there was no chance in hell he could offer any form of loyalty.

"Hmph," Zed sighed, making his presence known by walking straight past the rest of the group without averting his gaze from Black Death. He positioned himself precisely 10 feet apart from the man, there was a serious look on his visage. Even till now, Zed didn't utter a single word aloud, he remained silent, but he stepped forward as an indicator to the masked supervillain in front of him that he was waiting for him to lead the way.

-
Mentions: Deary Deary EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
428e99eab3fe7eeda1e4f24616e8df25.jpg Iyla Sariel
Mentions: Deary Deary Zariel Zariel EldridSmith EldridSmith EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Interactions:
none

Iyla had been more focused on the so-called "Black Death" character than anyone else, so the moment her body was pushed to its knees by an unseen force, she was completely caught off guard. Her carefully schooled expression didn't change, however, and she straightened the moment the force stopped. That "props teacher", Neurotic or whatever his name was, would definitely not be going on her list of favorite teachers, but she found it oddly reassuring the way he spoke to "Black Death" with such respect. If this guy could win the admiration of a bunch of villains, then Iyla would be foolish not to give the man a chance. And the way he spoke... she had heard of dictators and occult leaders having charisma, but she had never gotten to experience something like it before. She did want a challenge. A chance to prove her worth. The prospect was a little more than exciting.

Then, there was the boy. Dark hair, handsome, but in a broken, twisted sort of way, Iyla thought. She almost snickered as he began to undergo the barrage of accusations from their respected dean, but she restrained herself. And then he took off only to be shocked, or something, before collapsing to the Earth. It was a really sad scene. 'How unfortunate. We've only just arrived and already we're short a student." she thought rather callously. She couldn't be bothered to care much for the poor boy, though. As their "dean" began to put words to why she had been feeling so lethargic, a shiver ran up her spine. Ew. Was that really necessary? For some reason, the part of the whole subdermal microchipping thing that bothered her the most was just how icky it seemed to have a tiny metal chip at the base of her neck. Though, logically, she knew that the fact that it could potentially kill her should bother her a bit more. It didn't. She had no plans of trying to escape back to her worthless old life.

As people began to ask the "Black Death" guy question after question, she again had to suppress the need to roll her eyes. People could be extremely annoying. Why couldn't they just listen and wait for what they wanted? Or at least wait until they weren't in a group setting, she really didn't need to know if the girl with blue hair would be getting her bag back anytime soon. Not her business. Still, Iyla held herself back from any kind of response. She kept the easy smile on her face and observed. Then she heard the words 'sex party' and the set of her jaw changed, almost imperceptibly. With controlled movements, the silver-haired girl looked towards the speaker. If she hadn't had years of practice with her facade, her face might have held an unimpressed or even annoyed expression. But no, she just kept on smiling. Even when others joined in enthusiastically. She almost laughed out loud. Not because she thought it was funny, but because they all just looked so ridiculous to her now. Like jokes. Well, except for one of them. As a white-haired boy stepped away from the others, Iyla's eyes followed him all the way up to Black Death. Her expression never changed, but she was genuinely impressed. Her respect for him would be starting off pretty high.

Angelica Lucel
79d420cfa14250cf06d9beade90068f3.jpg

Angelica waited with a smile for Black Death to give the okay to introduce herself. Only for her train of thought to get completely hijacked by a boy speaking. She stared wide eyed at him for a moment wondering if she heard him right. Yet as she racked her mind she definitely heard him right. He definitely asked for an sex party along with weed and booze. Her face slowly turned red, not with rage. No she was completely embarrassed. "C-count me out I'm holding out for a real romance." Angelica also didn't really like how the boy reminded her a bit of Derek. Standing up Angelica followed behind the white haired boy, she used her wings and hands to hide her blushing face.
Mentions: Zariel Zariel EldridSmith EldridSmith Deary Deary

1585435922916.png
Akarvil Finet
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi jinxxes jinxxes EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Zariel Zariel Ace Cream Ace Cream EldridSmith EldridSmith
Akarvil wasn't paying much attention to the other students as of right now until one of the mentioned some sorta sex party. She was pretty shocked that some dude here had the nervs to ask for that sorta thing, a sex party? really? what type of moron would ask that, him apperantly. Yeah, this place is gonna be his grave soon and she will take complete satisfaction in his untimely demise, which would hopefully be soon. Though after that little comment, she payed much more attention to the students, planning to start profiles on them all later, which should help them take each and everyone of them out in the near future if they so needed to. Knowing your enemies always helped when you needed to take them down later. The first girl or mutant took a bit of amusement towards the situation though her acceptance towards it was more of a threat or promise to eat him in the end. Then their is this other long haired boy who kept quite but the expression on his face said it all, he found amusement in the situation as well, though the way his eyes started scanning the other students must of meant he was looking for a reaction from each of them. A bit smart to say the least keeping a eye on him would be best course of action more information on him would be required for a accurate profiling. Then their was the Orange haired girl she feisty and a hothead to say the least but her hopes that they would drown in their own booze just so that she could burn them all was something that she could honestly get behind. And from what she said it seems she has the ability the manipulate, her giving info on their powers was great for her to say the least she would defiantly add that to her profile book on her in the near future. Then again she could just get all the info they need from the government, though she would need to know their names first, what a shame. Then their was the right haired boy who kept a stoic expression, it seems that he has a bit of discipline keeping calm and showing little emotion on his face, seems he may have likely had his share of kills though she wasn't for sure yet. Defiantly someone worth effort of looking into, though she doubted she would get much info directly from him, instead she would have to focus on studying him the government may provide info on peoples powers but not on their personality by knowing someones personality you can figure out the way they think and anticipate the actions they are likely to take. Though she then noticed a white haired girl who was also paying attention to the White haired boy, it seems that she also took interest in him by the look on her face likely taking note of enemies to watch out for, smart to say the least. Then their was the blonde girl who seemed to be a bit flustered by that question although the fact that she said she wished for a real romance made her want to vomit. Why do people seem to think that this Villain school would be some sorta romantic hookup joint. The most likely case of scenario was that they were all gonna try to kill each other to the teachers amusement, she highly doubted that everyone here would survive. But non the less she had to keep up her persona as to not give any real info on themselves, since it could likely be used against them in the same way she was gonna use info gathered on them. She put on a charming smile and responded to the idiotic boys question "Sorry not interested, nor shall i ever be interested."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back