• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Show a male or female owner a big tits girl, and they will let you in. 😂
My gay ass saying nah

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Also just realizing River doesn't have a bunk....I guess he can share with Darrik, though Darrik is probably going to be a sleep walker and end up in other peoples bunks or in the hallway passes out a lot. LOL.

Last edited:
My gay ass saying nah

Also just realizing River doesn't have a bunk....I guess he can share with Darrik, though Darrik is probably going to be a sleep walker and end up in other peoples bunks or in the hallway passes out a lot. LOL.
i was gonna wait till you tried cus i thought it be funny, but sleep walkers get paralyzed while they sleep. Also River isnt going to bunk with newbies, he also doesn't sleep in the school every night he is a special case thats why I told you ya won't see him often

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy I hope i've been posting ok, trying to get the hang of this. Though a question, are we to be notified when you post? I don't get notified for it. I see everyone's name but mine in the bottom of your posts.

Either that, or i'm a fool

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy I hope i've been posting ok, trying to get the hang of this. Though a question, are we to be notified when you post? I don't get notified for it. I see everyone's name but mine in the bottom of your posts.

Either that, or i'm a fool
oh shit, well damn they too many of yall, i'll add you next time

My gay ass saying nah

Darrik wakes up in the bunk with the blind girl

My gay ass saying nah

Dante: "I was wondering why the bed felt smaller..."

Also, very wise move to stay close to the guy with an easy escape tool if shit goes sideways. Especially since instructions to get to this school were less than clear lol

Dante: "I was wondering why the bed felt smaller..."

Also, very wise move to stay close to the guy with an easy escape tool if shit goes sideways. Especially since instructions to get to this school were less than clear lol
Yup! Plus it'll help keep the spaniard whose use to the warmer climates warm in the cold mongolian weather too! lol

Yup! Plus it'll help keep the spaniard whose use to the warmer climates warm in the cold mongolian weather too! lol
I foresee this happening at some point..

Dante: *eating Tamales*
Darrick: "where did you get the tamales?"
Dante: "Mexico"
Darrick: "....Normally that would seem sarcastic but with you I'm inclined to think you're serious..."
Dante: "I can send you to the place if you want your own. Just let Rico know I sent you if he doesn't figure it out from the Gate."

I foresee this happening at some point..

Dante: *eating Tamales*
Darrick: "where did you get the tamales?"
Dante: "Mexico"
Darrick: "....Normally that would seem sarcastic but with you I'm inclined to think you're serious..."
Dante: "I can send you to the place if you want your own. Just let Rico know I sent you if he doesn't figure it out from the Gate."

Dante: Man i broke another string (guitar has a snapped A string)
Darrik: I got you fam.
A string of shadows stretches itself in place of the string, perfectly tuned and flexed

If Dante ever gets tricked into anything.. he's probably just gonna scream "the cake is a lie!!!" And portal dip out lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back