• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
True... and a scary thought... if Dante went bad... he'd be a terrifying villain lol
Dante would be a terrifying villain, but he can't beat Camila and Sam if they work as a team. Why? Because Poison Gas and Poison Manipulation for the win.
Sam: A snake who is spitting venom from a far.
Camila: A snake who is biting venom in your arm.

Dante would be a terrifying villain, but he can't beat Camila and Sam if they work as a team. Why? Because Poison Gas and Poison Manipulation for the win.
Sam: A snake who is spitting venom from a far.
Camila: A snake who is biting venom in your arm.
There a lot of people that could beat them actually fire girl, easy burn the poison, margates entropy field once its in gotten strong enought would not only cause the gas to condense but stop its momentum

Also I’m having a very hectic hectic no sleep having day (military shit) so I’m going to do a post it’s gonna be crap and a lol shorter imma try and make this discored and hope everything doesn’t go to shit like yesterday

Also I’m having a very hectic hectic no sleep having day (military shit) so I’m going to do a post it’s gonna be crap and a lol shorter imma try and make this discored and hope everything doesn’t go to shit like yesterday
All good I understand life is staving your foot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back