• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You forget Rosita is a pain whore. I mean it'd probably kill her lol but she'd be there laughing like yes burn my flesh do it you won't do it because she's crazy. Gosh what have I created XD I'm so goddamn weird.

Putting everyone to shame XD That's what she likes to do anyway. He'll get along swimmingly with her. They're here doing dancing with the stars level tricks and everyone is just like what in tarnation.

It'd be fun~ and hilarious.
Camila is not going to deal with her if she just want her poison. :xFoops:

*Hugging the poison buddy. We need to be friends now.
tenor.gif

Camila: "Do you like deadly nightshade berries, Sam? Because I like them and the bittersweet version. They are very sweet to eat when you are immune to their poison."

Gomenesigh Gomenesigh so work is kicking my ass right now, but I promise I’ll get that discord server up and running for you.

Sam: "I mean, I can't exactly have them. Heard they're pretty good, and you confirm that. Now... to somehow... become immune to poison."

*when you really want 3 abilities but then you're like nah that'd be too OP-*

Sam: "I mean, I can't exactly have them. Heard they're pretty good, and you confirm that. Now... to somehow... become immune to poison."

You can’t have three abilities anyway

Camila: "Well, I hope you end up getting poison immunity."

Yep, and we got two poison people. ^33^ ( I am just happy about this, since the science guy disappeared. )

If we have one more spanish character in this bitch we better start celebrating all their customs together. I'm talking group quinceanera, day of the dead day (which my character is sorta based off), fiestas, all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back