• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost hey, I don't mean to be THAT GUY but stating that your character was the last one on board when the plane shut when others haven't posted (ie myself and Gomenesigh Gomenesigh ) could potentially create a bit of a problem. I know it does for myself because my character was actually going to be detained by TSA until just before he needed to board. For.....plot reasons.

edit: obviously you didn't know what I was planning, so I am not getting all "grah!" about it. Just bringing it to your attention. Most people can work around things like that, but it does make me change my post slightly.

Snap I didn't notice the Rp had started. I'm going to read up and post now.
part of the reason I tagged you. Also, I was thinking of potentially having Daniel interact with your character as they're boarding. He wouldn't be able to not at least offer a hand to a blind woman.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost hey, I don't mean to be THAT GUY but stating that your character was the last one on board when the plane shut when others haven't posted (ie myself and Gomenesigh Gomenesigh ) could potentially create a bit of a problem. I know it does for myself because my character was actually going to be detained by TSA until just before he needed to board. For.....plot reasons.

edit: obviously you didn't know what I was planning, so I am not getting all "grah!" about it. Just bringing it to your attention. Most people can work around things like that, but it does make me change my post slightly.
Sorry about that! I didn't mean to step on any toes. I was going off another character being second-to-last, and I added him spacing out and staring around the airport with the intent of giving people a gap for just that purpose.

Sorry about that! I didn't mean to step on any toes. I was going off another character being second-to-last, and I added him spacing out and staring around the airport with the intent of giving people a gap for just that purpose.
It's all good. Like I said, not up at arms about it. Because none of us are in a discord or on here talking about ideas for a post. And I didn't explicitly let anyone know. Was too tired to post for Daniel last night so, c'est la vie.

So, Dumplingboy Dumplingboy I just noticed this, but my Indian character got flown to Italy, to then get flown to another location where a flight FROM INDIA is going. Lol.
Yeah I know, but everyone had a different time, you all got your letters at different times. Flight 420 is already there. Plus I chose based on characters interacting. Not that you all speak the same language but just curiosity.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Gomenesigh Gomenesigh
chill with the double post, this was suppose to just be your opener ppl have yet to post

also i know kiro that you were trying to get everyone caught up. but gome when i make a post that gives you from a where you started to where you end up i need you to post things to where i end my post. if i say your on a plane you need to be on the plane. i will give you plenty of time too interact with each other but jut be creative in how you get form pint a to point b. The Russian guy write how some staff helped him along. others wrote that they followed a group. just for future reference if i rush you all along its because i'm setting you up for my next post.

Last edited:
I didn't know we weren't allowed to have interactions before getting on the plane. Is there somewhere with the rules?
usually if the first scene indicates that the players were on a plane , then everyone else posted that they were on a plane it kind of means your on a plane. also i didn't list it in the rules thats why i said for future reference and then explained my writing style. also its just common rp curtesy to let everyone post there opener before posting again.

A curiosity question for our mind-probing cohorts, would the thoughts of someone who has an Eidetic memory be... for lack of a better term, displayed differently than normal?

For instance, instead of words, would they receive a picture if they probed the mind of someone with an Eidetic memory?

But eidetic is also auditory so why would your memory exclude words

Lo either way Its still memory it behaves the exact same way appears in the exact same as normal memory would be it would just Ben very very good memory. Like I can visualize a painting I saw, and that would to a mind reader spear as a picture, vs you who would have a very very detailed picture

That's more what I was getting at. I swear my commute murders my ability to explain things sometimes... The overarching point I was trying to get at is would the mind reader notice the difference, and if so, how significant would the difference be?

That's more what I was getting at. I swear my commute murders my ability to explain things sometimes... The overarching point I was trying to get at is would the mind reader notice the difference, and if so, how significant would the difference be?
I imagine it be like watch a bootleg movie vs going to an I max theater and watch the same movie.

If someone tells me what my three female characters have in common with each other and no one else I swear I’ll give you like four abilities 😂

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Gomenesigh Gomenesigh
chill with the double post, this was suppose to just be your opener ppl have yet to post

also i know kiro that you were trying to get everyone caught up. but gome when i make a post that gives you from a where you started to where you end up i need you to post things to where i end my post. if i say your on a plane you need to be on the plane. i will give you plenty of time too interact with each other but jut be creative in how you get form pint a to point b. The Russian guy write how some staff helped him along. others wrote that they followed a group. just for future reference if i rush you all along its because i'm setting you up for my next post.

Gome and I were talking to each other about the starting post together. I just felt that a collaboration post would be a bit much for a first post. Sorry about that. I didn't plan on posting for my characters again until everyone else caught up beyond this. Even if that meant holding off for a few days. If you'd like I think Gomenesigh Gomenesigh and I can work together and turn the four or so posts into one fairly large post.

Gome and I were talking to each other about the starting post together. I just felt that a collaboration post would be a bit much for a first post. Sorry about that. I didn't plan on posting for my characters again until everyone else caught up beyond this. Even if that meant holding off for a few days. If you'd like I think Gomenesigh Gomenesigh and I can work together and turn the four or so posts into one fairly large post.
Lol no it’s fine, it worked for the beginning, it wasn’t the multiple post it was more doing the post before everyone else had a chance to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back