• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ew... Baked Beans < Jelly Beans

As for Camila... if they were on the same flight he could have easily smuggled them on for her lol

knowing how the DM works access to those berries will be limited to an allocated supply for training only
Probably, since until Camila gets poison generation. She needs those berries as a power source, because they have poison.
Camila: "Poison, poison, I like my deadly nightshade and my bittersweet nightshade berries." ^33^

Probably, since until Camila gets poison generation. She needs those berries as a power source, because they have poison.
Camila: "Poison, poison, I like my deadly nightshade and my bittersweet nightshade berries." ^33^
Lol she won’t need to poison anyone on the plane she will be fine without them.

Lol she won’t need to poison anyone on the plane she will be fine without them.
Camila: "Keep your hands off it then. It's my poison snack, and they aren't freaking blueberries."
When a 13 years old is eating deadly nightshade berries as a snack. 😂

I think I see the problem here Dumplingboy Dumplingboy so the first flight already got there so they pretty much boarded to get off again at another airport. Or should I keep it that everyone's still on the plane so we're all on the same page?

I think I see the problem here Dumplingboy Dumplingboy so the first flight already got there so they pretty much boarded to get off again at another airport. Or should I keep it that everyone's still on the plane so we're all on the same page?
You can just add in a little thing at the end to acknowledge that there character is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back