• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
iiDarthSavage iiDarthSavage that was just a bad post all around, like i dont know where to begin. im going thru way to much i cant help atm ill have to do it later. but im going to delete that

I don't understand where the confusion is? The thread of locations is pretty simple. They woke up and went to the cafeteria, then went to the medic, then went to the auditorium (For those who went). I doubt it really matters though. The people who walked the actual path couldn't even remember how to get there. Someone who wasn't with them wouldn't even know where to go much less how to get there. (Unless Aja was going to have an NPC tell him or something.)

iiDarthSavage iiDarthSavage
Okay so step one is to go back and reread all my post, cus it is very clear that you did not do that. Idk if you skipped a couple or read over some things, every single on of my post is plot driven, if it’s not it will be labeled as such. Also the location is labeled at the top of my post,

iiDarthSavage iiDarthSavage
Okay so step one is to go back and reread all my post, cus it is very clear that you did not do that. Idk if you skipped a couple or read over some things, every single on of my post is plot driven, if it’s not it will be labeled as such. Also the location is labeled at the top of my post,
i dont understand what u just said what part of the thread should i go to lore? characters tell me because you have posted in each and every one of the parts nad I cna't just automaticalaly know what part u talking bout

I need you to read all of my post in the ic that’s common sense

Everything on him is mechanical , some parts just look it. You wouldn’t notice from just his fingers tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back