• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So you say you like art?

Should I change the role play title?

• Eew totally please do, I hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yoO Kinda interested in this! Ib was honestly the first and probably most iconic (for like, many people) horror RPG, so I'd definitely be up for somethin like this!

question: Character limits? I'm drawn to make two characters (mainly a slight comedic duo but fear not; nothing too wild for the world of RPG), but of course this is falling within a restriction for amount of players and stuff!

Last edited:
yoO Kinda interested in this! Ib was honestly the first and probably most iconic (for like, many people) horror RPG, so I'd definitely be up for somethin like this!

question: Character limits? I'm drawn to make two characters (mainly a slight comedic duo but fear not; nothing too wild for the world of RPG), but of course this is falling within a restriction for amount of players and stuff!
Hmmmm let's have you make one first if you're ok with that, then see how many characters there are, then maybe you can make another

Users who are viewing this thread

Back