• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So you say you like art?

Should I change the role play title?

• Eew totally please do, I hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Peach Tea

☼☼
Ah, art galleries, a world of wondrous creation where an artist can show their true passion in any type of form without being judged. You for whatever reason, have decided to visit the gallery that has all of the artwork from a famous artist named Guertena, who quite definitely has an interesting way of... Displaying his passion. As you gaze your way through the surprisingly large gallery of Guertena and his many unfinished masterpieces, at least though unfinished, you find one that seems to catch your eye for quite a while. The painting is large, so large that it seems to almost take up the entire wall, but the size nor the bright shining frame wasn't what caught your eye. Why it was the rather strange and almost grotesque looking world that lay inside the frame. With black walls and floors that seemed to run on forever and the strange painting with a red frame and a face staring at you, then a small red table with a watery-blue colored vase resting atop it. Whatever would a world like that need a vase for? And just looking at the painting made it seem less and less like a painting and more and more like an actual window into the world, and you could easily just walk into it like a room if you could open the window. You finally tore your gaze away from the painting and frowned, checking your watch. It was if no time had passed as you stared at the painting, and it had all been an illusion that your brain had made on its own. Sneaking in one last glance at the painting, you began to walk off to see other paintings when a loud paint-like splattering sounded behind you. Turning around, you see splatters of paint sloppily spelling out your name, the wet paint still sliding down the white slick walls. All at once, the lights flicker, and you feel your legs compel you forward towards the painting. Next thing you knew, you feel something cool bubble all around you, almost as though you were in water yet weren't getting wet. Then everything went black. It took a while for your eyes to adjust in the dark place, but eventually, they did. And when you saw where you were, you quite literally almost peed yourself. For you were in the world that you saw that you were in the distorted version of what you assumed was Guertena's gallery. In the painting.

Wow, I'm surprised that you've actually enjoyed reading all that weird explanation thingie. This you see here, is a slightly simpler explanation than that little story thing you just somehow digested and read. So if you've ever played the awesome and amazing video game Ib, this is kinda exactly like it with some changes. But before you go all like, "Well I've never played that game before! Buh-Bye chic!" You don't actually need to even know what the game is to be able to participate and enjoy it. I'm just saying that if you've already played the game, you're more likely to catch on to outcomes quicker than people who don't, but in the end, we'll all see the outcomes. Ok? Ok. Now yes, Ib is actually a game where you play as the main character Ib, with like two other people to travel with you and look for an escape only I would kinda like to see the possible outcome with several people in a group instead of three. For those of you who have played the game and are freaking out because you loooooooove Garry and Mary, don't worry we'll have characters like them or it will be them. If you haven't played, and are wondering who Garry and Mary are, you shall find out if you decide to join the roleplay. If you have any questions, ask down below or send me a message and I will answer them as soon as possible!

So is the plot basically to escape the painting? I've heard of ib but I don't know the plot very well.
OK so I don't exactly want to ruin too much for you if you tend to join the roleplay, but basically, the painting is a dark and more twisted gallery-like area where it kinda shows the true colors of Guertena's artwork. So it's a taking a tad of horror

OK so I don't exactly want to ruin too much for you if you tend to join the roleplay, but basically, the painting is a dark and more twisted gallery-like area where it kinda shows the true colors of Guertena's artwork. So it's a taking a tad of horror
ah so its horror based. Never really done a horror roleplay before, I'm interested though

This is basically just the horror rpg game "Ib" with a twist right? The game is awesome. I recommend it to every one who wants a new fresh concept of horror.

Guys! I still really want to do this, only the awesome character sheet that I had gone on a permanent vacation (noididn'tloseit,stoplookingatmelikeilostitcuzitotallydidn'thehheh) so I need to retype it, which is difficult because for some reason school is trying to cram in every last freaking assignment and test/finals that it fucking can. So obviously making a pretty little descriptive character sheet for this is gonna be a little hard. But please stay tuned.
MidnightStar MidnightStar T ThatSideCharacter Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Damafaud Damafaud Roxasarass Roxasarass

Don't worry about it. Seems like this game is your passion. And it's one of my top favorite horror rpg games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back