• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
So a hapless twenty-one year old fool like you played a certain game about playing elaborate puzzle sections to romance demonic girls. It was a fun thirty minutes (Forty if we take into account the Ramen break and looking up how to get the secret ending). You take your hand off of your mouse and just kinda stare at your computer screen for a while after that. Sighing and tapping your desk, you remember all the cuties you collected via dying against the same puzzles over and over. Sure the dude you played as got a fun if short future; but what did you get? The satisfaction of finishing such a bite sized bit of fun has awakened a deep desire in you for something more. YOU want a harem of Demon Waifus to call your own. A magical man such as yourself should have no problem getting to Hell!

You look at your goat roommate as he munches on a can with fire in your eyes. "Mr Goat, I'm going to Hell for Demon Waifus!!!" you exclaim with all the excitement of a small child. After your goat roommate justifiably tells you that trying to form a romantic relationship with a group of DEMONS may not be a good idea, he sighs and finishes his snack. No way can he convince you that going for this isn't the right thing to do. So he reminds you to bring a weapon since Hell is full of not so nice, not so cute and not so pacifistic demons. Gearing up and imagining the fun times you'll have with your harem, you open a portal to Hell. Having the confidence to jump into Hell, you find that you've literally landed on your face....

Welcome and smell the brimstone, friend
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys its DanGriin here with a Helltaker inspired RP

Where one man will navigate his way through Hell itself to find love!
If the huge man in the video game can do it, why can't an actual person with zero experience with demon girls?

What I'm looking for is people to create their own Demon Girls like the ones in Helltaker

Second, prepare some kind of task for or engage in dialogue with our protagonist
You could be traditional and just maim him for saying something annoying......or force him to kill sixty dudes just to get a smile
I am literally throwing ideas out now

Its like combining HellTaker with No More Heroes in terms of absurdity

Its just a matter of people joining up!
Come on board
It could be a fun journey
It could be a boring slough
It could just suck

If I've peaked your interest, then leave your interest down below

Thrills, Chills, Kills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back