• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kingxlink

King Grandpa

Welcome!​

My name's Link, and I'll be your crazy old hermit guide through this. ; )

Let's start with a brief introduction:
I'm 29, have 3 cats and a roommate, and have been writing or roleplaying (or both) for over 18 years. I work Mon-Fri, and do commission work on my off time, so my free time is super limited. That said, I love to use it to the fullest, so...anybody want a roleplay?

Rules & Guidelines:​

• 18+ only writers, please.
    • Characters can be minors, but I prefer romance to be between 14 and up and nonsexual if characters are under 18 (offscreen NSFW is fine and dandy, even encouraged).
  • LGBTQ+ friendly is a requirement
  • I mostly play male-presenting characters, but my OCs on the whole run the gamut of gender identities. I like to experiment. You're not required to do the same, just have an open mind about it!
  • I like a good story, but I want romance too. Please let me ship our characters. Please let them hold hands and maybe kiss a little. As a treat?
  • If roleplaying Canon x OC, I expect doubling or tripling up.
  • OOC Communication is a MUST. I wanna talk to you! I want to get to know you and your characters and a dedicated roleplay space only allows so much of that, y'know?
  • I'd consider myself advanced literate, but I write to match my partner. If you give me a novella, you'll get one back. On average, I prefer 3-4+ paragraphs and will provide the same.
  • I'll respond at least twice a week, but hopefully once a day. The only number you'll be expected to match is my own - if I'm allowed to be slow, why shouldn't you be allowed the same?
  • Ghosting friendly, but I'm also very happy to talk about whatever's bothering you and see if we can find a solution!
  • No major triggers to report - I like to explore lots of dark topics.
  • Currently looking for on-site RPs, but am open to Discord discussions and servers (DM for my Discord tag)
  • AUs are my JAM. (like a fandom but don't know how to fit a new story into the existing one? AUs bb!)
  • I can play basically any character type, including most canons with enough research. Just let me know what you're thinking about!

Original Genres I'm Interested In: (striked = currently taken, but if you have an original idea with the theme, still hmu)
  • Zombie Apocalypses (I like to mix Walking Dead & Left 4 Dead 1/2 for zombie lore)
  • Most Apocalypse scenarios, tbh
  • Fantasy ANYTHING
    • Especially partial to dragon rider scenarios
    • Kidnapped royalty? Royalty x assassin? Let's go!
    • Adventuring parties
    • I have Some Original Plots...but those will be discussed privately with interested parties <3
      • Keywords to reference if you want to hear about a specific plot (each come with my own prebuilt characters for myself, but I look forward to seeing your ideas involved as well): Guardian Angel, Shapeshifting Dragons, High Fantasy Desert Town, Grim Reapers & The Essence of Time, (tw: captivity/kidnapping/dark plot) Captive x Captive
  • Roleplays inspired by...
    • Harry Potter
      • I will not RP Harry Potter scenarios directly, but if you're willing to work with me to create a new world, I'll play in that one, happily.
    • Redwall
      • Original Redwall stories will make me cry tears of joy, just sayin'.
    • Charlie Bone
      • Please take my whole heart if you know this one.
    • The Maze Runner
    • Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
    • Stardew Valley
    • Supernatural/Ghost hunting
    • Scooby-Doo
    • The Dresden Files (novels)

Fandoms I Know/Will RP:
( this will be constantly updated and added to, please ask if you're interested about anything else! )
  • Fruits Basket
    • Looking For: Kyo x OC
    • Can Play: Anyone
  • Kingdom Hearts
    • Looking for: Sora x OC
    • Looking for: Sokka x OC
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    • Looking for: N/A
    • This is mostly as a 'thank you for RPing something I want' kind of offer - you scratch my back, I scratch yours. Currently don't have any ships in FE3H myself |D
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
    • Looking for: TBD
  • Final Fantasy 13 & 13-2
    • Looking for: Hope x OC
  • Dragon Age: Origins
    • Looking for: Alistair x OC
  • Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
    • Looking for: Darc x OC; Maru x OC
  • Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
    • Looking for: Keith x OC or OC x OC
      • In general, Pokemon Ranger anything is my jam. <3
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    • Looking for: Link x OC or OC x OC
      • In general, Skyward Sword plz
  • Disney Dreamlight Valley (OTL the mouse has me in a chokehold)
    • Looking for: OC x OC w canon side characters

Last edited:
I'm always interested in a good apocalyptic story, if you're down. I have some interesting ideas that might spur on a nice plot.

Ahaha, the old dog disappeared again. (It's me, I'm the old dog)

I was going through some stuff, now I'm not, and I'd like to plan an RP or three for some time in the new year with a few folks.

If you've asked me for an RP before and it didn't work out for whatever reason, feel free to message me again! I'm still interested, just was struggling for a while!​

Hey, I'd be interested in an apocalypse, zombie or otherwise, story or one of the original fantasy ideas you have, whichever you're down for more

Hey! I would love to figure out a plot line for us. i am always own for anything fantasy and in a royalty sense. though a scooby-doo and stardew inspired idea definitely intrigued me (:

Hey, I'd be interested in an apocalypse, zombie or otherwise, story or one of the original fantasy ideas you have, whichever you're down for more
Hey there! I've got a couple takers for the fantasy thoughts right now, but I'd be super interested in developing an apocalyptic scenario with you! c: Feel free to DM me (or we can chat on Discord - just DM for my username)!

Hey! I would love to figure out a plot line for us. i am always own for anything fantasy and in a royalty sense. though a scooby-doo and stardew inspired idea definitely intrigued me (:
Heyo! As mentioned above, I do have a couple takers for the fantasy ideas, so I'm most interested in other ideas at the moment! That said, you gave me a thought: perhaps a Scooby-Doo and Stardew combo pack? Like a mystery set in a small farming town that an intrepid duo or handful of friends have to solve? There's definitely a lot of ways to take it from there, so DM me if you're interested! ^^

Main post updated with some a few new ideas and fandom(s), as well as what's currently fully booked on my end!

Still looking for more new friends tho 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back