• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered So what goes on here exactly

Jsn.rye

Like is this just roleplay for comics or just make pretend for ceryain situations? Like could I set myself up in a certain role or do people prefer to use fictional characters.

It's any type of roleplay except erotic/sexual/smut. Meaning you can roleplay fandom (such as from comics), dice (like dnd), or make your own custom world for players to RP in.

Gotcha, so are there like a genre people usually lean too? Like do people just do action, adventure stuff all the time? Like what else do people rp about if you don’t mind me asking?

It's whatever anyone wants really, the most popular settings are fantasy and fandom, as far as genres it really depends. 1x1 tend to lean towards romance while groups go for the action, adventure, horror, mystery, suspense and such for their stories. Basically, if it exists, there is a roleplay for it most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back