So... What do you hate about RPs set during High School?

High school roleplays become boring whenever they're just regular old high school roleplays. I'd rather not roleplay out something I do in real life anyways. What I enjoy more are high school roleplays that throw in supernatural things into the mix, or come up with a realistic situation to spice things up.

There was roleplay I was in where the students had to go through what are called "Blights", a random trial that the students either overcome, or they end up dying. These blights could be anything from fighting spider monsters or solving ridiculous puzzles. This added a lot of variety to the high school setting and was something I enjoyed a lot.

So really like everyone else has been saying, roleplays set in high school only become boring whenever they're about high school.

High school was hell. Personally, I'd rather not RP it.
I think a lot of the failing points falls to a real lack of an actual school setting/environment.

No set classes, teens run rampant with no teachers or guardians, that kind of shit. It becomes same old, same old. It's just a teen roleplay at that point.

1lo8tt.jpg

Lol. Gilgamesh is a Demidemonic Vampiric Werewolf Attending friggin High School. now, i can understand an extremely young supernatural that is like human young attending high school, like somebody whom is between 13 and 19 years old. but i would consider somebody who was over 25 and still attending high school to be somebody whom has an extreme learning disability and isn't recieving any help, which would be the fault of the parent for burying their head in the sand like an ostritch.

in fact, a multiple millenia old supernatural creature whom is still attending high school as a student is likely either doing it has a cover or has an extreme learning disability that keeps them in the same school, even with the best help provided and likely to be a lost cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back