• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern So... we're a band now? {CLOSED for now?}

Mad_Hatter

We're all of us mad here
Hello! In characteristic, half-past midnight style, I'm not going to code this post until it is too late!

Here's the idea: We're a five-piece band. We have a lead singer, a solo guitar, a rhythm guitar/backup singer, a bass guitar, and a drummer. We're just starting to get our big break, and this is our first tour ever. Touring is stressful, and we're an alternative band with probably a lot of feelings. It's all about trying to keep this together.

Interested? I hope so. I also hope I sleep soon because I'm about to regret posting this without code in the morning.

1) i was right, i do regret posting an interest check without code
2) yay interest!! I’m gonna request we don’t start calling dibs on instruments, just cuz i don’t want this to be a first-come first-serve rp? Or maybe i do. I’m still quite tired. Honestly, take everything i say with a grain of salt right now.
3) do y’all want a discord server soo we can talk?

If you're still accepting, I'm interested =)

*air guitars*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back