• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So there's this guy, right, and he's. . .

Crazycake

Lovable lunatic
.....writing this story. But he's not all sure about where he left off, how it started or if it's ended just yet.

I think it's about...... Well a few things actually.

Like the undead. Yea, there was some undead- I think? Zombies?

Or maybe it was medieval times . There was a sword involved, maybe a dragon saving a princess from a knight in some backwards, upside down, portal to a subway station on the moon?

One of Saturn moons? I mean there's so many of them, right? It could happen, maybe we made it happen...

In this story... this guys writing.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeaaaaaaa, I don't really know a sure way to go about this other then- HEY! YOU! WIT DAH FINGERS EN DAH GREY MATTAH! WANNA TALK ABUT-ET?!?

WRITE about it even? ? ?

Bueller?

Oh, and it's open to anyone. Especially you. Yea......I'm sorry for not responding to that one thing, this thing with the stuff happened, mannnn are my feet sore and- wait- I was in the middle of something. Monologue? Feels kinda like a monologue..... ANYWAY!-

just gonna fire off some random thoughts here: nothing set in stone:Just random thoughts on stuff: Bang Bang PEWWWW:

Army of Two: Point of No Return {Title pending}

This can go both ways-

Salem and Rios- Called in for a mission, before the franchise or maybe an in-betweener?

Custom's - Another duo set that's part of the TWO ( Tactical Worldwide Operations).

Like I said before- play however you're comfortable. Loosey goosey baby, loosey goosey.

The Flower and the Thorns: Burning Down Heaven

Angel and Devil- So of course, there is a plot to bring down Paradise. Just another Sunday mass, right? Yeaaaaa, you'd want to believe that. . .

Infestation- Something is happening...Up there, down there- HERE... and it's a slow burn that's badddddd for everything. If something isn't done right and quick..... we're all done for.

How maddening it must be. . .: Welcome to Hellview

The Dream. . .: You.... you had it too, right? I mean, we all did, it's on the bloody news. I..... What was with that Diner? How did..... why did that man do that? I can't..... I don't think I'll be able to sleep any time soon....

The Gallery: Everyone is a collection of selves. There's you with your mother, you at the grocery store, you at home with a good book, you at the cinema, you in a fist fight, you writing an exam, you killing your Ex, you jumping in front of that train, you reaching your limits- you-you-youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU!

... What if you wanted their own life? And managed to start living it...?

Dragon Ball Z
: Fight or Die

Alternate Storyline : Raditz just kidnapped Gohan- START, Raditz and Goku just get PicclOWNED!!!- START, SAIYANS- START, NAMEK- STARRRTTTT! I mean, the possibilities are endless!

Broly: I love me some Broccly. He's just so.... him, ya know. Either way, some how some way. Maybe he meets the next legendary super saiyan and is all like ' maybe I don't have to be a rage monster all the time......' And learns to live. Orrrrrr they destory everything. Ever.

Dragons. Dungeons. Castles. Steel: Blood For Blood

The Dragon and The Princess: It is a known fact that a dragon cannot resist gold, precious gems, treasures and rare items. Most hunt for the treasure troves of kingdoms, destroying all between them and the glorious materials. Some creatures choose to earn their glory through taskes asked of them.

As The Kingdom Burns: Man, Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Undead, Mages,- all different types of creature have made and lived in there respected domains. Until one fateful day, a bad situation meets a horrible time, causing a ripple that would shape the most savage, wicked war the realm has ever witness. Is there a way to stop it before all the world is scorched and barren?

Is This Real Life?: Or Just Fanta CCCCCCC

We're getting the band back together: It's always been about the music. The fans. The stage lights and late nights. Some where along the way, we lost what it was about. Well I say, we ain't done just yet. Get in the bus. We got some miles to put on if we're going to make this work.

And The Proms TtttOOOMMOOOOrrrooooooOOow: Life sucks when you're a teenager. Or, maybe it's the best point in your life. Either way, these are the days that define us. Either confined to the class room, shooting pool down at the billiards hall, or going camping out in the middle of Nowheresville. There's always drama. There's always some problem. There's always life.

Resident Evil: One long night. One bad day.

Recently revisited the films. I'm not saying a roleplay based off them, but I did like the Mansion mechanic- Two Umbrella operatives, living in the mansion with assumed identities, as secret caretakers of the emergency hive entrance. The mansion could be the Spencer mansion- so a sort of mash up- with all the secrets laid within. Also timelines- before the incident: Taking care of little happenings, keeping everything under wraps with forest wardens and police. During the incident: I'm sure you can imagine there would be lots happening. After the incident: Things have come to light, things have changed. Where to now?

Also- anything Resident evil works really- I'm a sucker for the franchise.

Sci-fi: Could it be that easy?

It was evident, that the human race was not alone in the universe. As if reality it's self decided to test us, two separate entities made their appearance known. The First, was extraterrestrial life. They made their existence apparent through signals, contacting the earth in whatever way they could. The greatest minds gathered to work with the signal, develop a way to bridge the modes of communication. It appeared that this was a collection of alien species, whom through various deliberation, decided to establish contact with earth. The Second was closer to home. Many had been working on fabricating artificial intelligence, though at some point, it seemed that it began working upon it's self. At the same time, engineers where working on robotics of various types, for construction, healthcare, security. Various types and models began appearing all over the globe from different minds and ideas. Then, at a national assembly, the first automaton made it's appearance. An android, looking, smelling, feeling just as a human being would, though with incredible abilities.

The Two Demons: Sin City

Once upon a time, a farm boy decided to commit serial cannibalism upon various Girls of Old Town. This caused fear and anger to stir in the neighborhood, whom were on constant alert for any faction who would try to destroy the freedom they fought so long to achieve. Goldie and Wendy, knowing that this would not go away on it's own, decided to entrust their most dangerous asset to find and dispatch this problem. Miho.

The deadly assassin set out upon Sin City, quickly finding the source of these attacks. Kevin. She stalked the figure, waiting until he was utterly alone and helpless before delivering her assault. Though, the glasses wearing male was cunning, able to match the silent killer with every bit of combat finesse as she had. The two fought for what seemed like hours, neither able to best the other. They tired each other out, retreating into the shadows, as the night gave way to the day. Both killers had never encountered another, whom was so efficient in combat. The exhilaration out weighed any other thoughts, as each figure awaited the next night. The day shifted to night, allowing Kevin and Miho to seek one another out once more- to finish this duel of sorts. Though, as they clashed, no words, no expressions, they started to move in a equilibrium. Responding to one another through different forms of martial art- developing a sort of language only they two would ever know. Soon, their meetings became an obsession, those close to either individual- questioning what they possibly could be doing when awake. One day, it became apparent that Miho...was showing signs of a pregnancy. Against the wishes of her sisterhood, she gave birth to fraternal twins. [/spoiler=Backstory]

{ In reference to thee 'Backstory' of " The Two Demons: Sin city" idea }

These two children, of Miho and Kevin, slipped into Sin City with ease. It was as if they were created from the blood soaked bricks of the city. Through them- the blood of these two monsters was released upon the already twisted, dark, world of Sin City. As time passed, it was diluted through generations. Though the children of the demons, lived on, dormant for the time being.

So yea!

Even try me out on an idea. I may be lost at first, but I'll find my wayyyyyy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're hellview I could stand the most, could you explain a little more to me Please. And I have to say this you have tickled me pink reading this.

Uuuu! Which Hellview? The Dream is about a dream that everyone woke up from the next day annnnnnd The Gallery is more- what if a part of you wanted out and then found a way to do just that?

If you have an idea of your own, by alll means, send me a message and we can flesh out details or ideas.

I'm also working up a new batch of plots that I.... seem to be just cooking up out of no where :/

The Dream one, they both sound great tho I must say. You can take them both in some many ways. I mean with the The Dream, it almost sounds like a killing, like you are sitting there, so lost that you forgot what just happened or it could go a zombie way see the shock of someone being eating on the news.

I know how that goes with the ideas, it is like they won't stop, then trying to figure out which one do I start with. it is like it wears the mind down almost.

Heeyyyyyy, that's awesome! I never even thought of that! I will say, tried to be rather vague in the details, just enough to spark up something for someone, y'know?

Ahhhhhhh yeeeeessssss. And yet they still flood in. I say; LET THEM COME! Ha Ha! ..... ha..... yeaaa...... Still though, Starting to feel that wearingness....

Well you got mine with it, tell you what if you would like to do that with me. I will pm you and can work something out. Maybe all those ideas, can be worked in or something. And you wearingness will come down some :) .

*Gasp*

A bonanza of writering? And a cure for the blasted 'Wearies '?

Why that sounds too good to be true!

But all around AWESOME! ^w^

I liked it before you! WHuaaaaa hahahaahahaa.....

Wait, you can't like your own posts, can you... ?

I find that strange... either way- most excellent out comes across the board!

I did have more idea's though.... sparkity spark spark?

Dragon Ball Z: Fight or Die

Alternate Storyline : Raditz just kidnapped Gohan- START, Raditz and Goku just get PicclOWNED!!!- START, SAIYANS- START, NAMEK- STARRRTTTT! I mean, the possibilities are endless!

Broly: I love me some Broccly. He's just so.... him, ya know. Either way, some how some way. Maybe he meets the next legendary super saiyan and is all like ' maybe I don't have to be a rage monster all the time......' And learns to live. Orrrrrr they destory everything. Ever.

Dragons. Dungeons. Castles. Steel: Blood For Blood

The Dragon and The Princess: It is a known fact that a dragon cannot resist gold, precious gems, treasures and rare items. Most hunt for the treasure troves of kingdoms, destroying all between them and the glorious materials. Some creatures choose to earn their glory through taskes asked of them.

As The Kingdom Burns: Man, Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Undead, Mages,- all different types of creature have made and lived in there respected domains. Until one fateful day, a bad situation meets a horrible time, causing a ripple that would shape the most savage, wicked war the realm has ever witness. Is there a way to stop it before all the world is scorched and barren?

Is This Real Life?: Or Just Fanta CCCCCCC

We're getting the band back together: It's always been about the music. The fans. The stage lights and late nights. Some where along the way, we lost what it was about. Well I say, we ain't done just yet. Get in the bus. We got some miles to put on if we're going to make this work.

And The Proms TtttOOOMMOOOOrrrooooooOOow: Life sucks when you're a teenager. Or, maybe it's the best point in your life. Either way, these are the days that define us. Either confined to the class room, shooting pool down at the billiards hall, or going camping out in the middle of Nowheresville. There's always drama. There's always some problem. There's always life.

Hello!

I really like your "We're getting the band back together" idea. I've always wanted to play a member of a band and haven't had the chance! If you'd be interested in writing with me, I could shoot you a PM and we could get brainstorming. :)

YES! Haha! Absolutely.

All these plots are totally interchangeable and customizable and all that. I'm just prattling off random idea's that could branch off into whatever they may (:3)

Hey! I'm quite interested in your "Angel and Devil" Plot ^^

I would say shoot me a pm but im new and still have a little less then 24 hours before my PMs activate so..

I still have some ideas O.o .

If people see this randomly and are all like " Haaayyyyyyyy, that one looks pretty groooovy actually" Totes can take it. Even discuss tweaks maybe? It's about the writing, mmaaannnnn. The storiessssssss.

Resident Evil: One long night. One bad day.

Recently revisited the films. I'm not saying a roleplay based off them, but I did like the Mansion mechanic- Two Umbrella operatives, living in the mansion with assumed identities, as secret caretakers of the emergency hive entrance. The mansion could be the Spencer mansion- so a sort of mash up- with all the secrets laid within. Also timelines- before the incident: Taking care of little happenings, keeping everything under wraps with forest wardens and police. During the incident: I'm sure you can imagine there would be lots happening. After the incident: Things have come to light, things have changed. Where to now?

Also- anything Resident evil works really- I'm a sucker for the franchise.

Sci-fi: Could it be that easy?

It was evident, that the human race was not alone in the universe. As if reality it's self decided to test us, two separate entities made their appearance known. The First, was extraterrestrial life. They made their existence apparent through signals, contacting the earth in whatever way they could. The greatest minds gathered to work with the signal, develop a way to bridge the modes of communication. It appeared that this was a collection of alien species, whom through various deliberation, decided to establish contact with earth. The Second was closer to home. Many had been working on fabricating artificial intelligence, though at some point, it seemed that it began working upon it's self. At the same time, engineers where working on robotics of various types, for construction, healthcare, security. Various types and models began appearing all over the globe from different minds and ideas. Then, at a national assembly, the first automaton made it's appearance. An android, looking, smelling, feeling just as a human being would, though with incredible abilities.

The Two Demons: Sin City

Once upon a time, a farm boy decided to commit serial cannibalism upon various Girls of Old Town. This caused fear and anger to stir in the neighborhood, whom were on constant alert for any faction who would try to destroy the freedom they fought so long to achieve. Goldie and Wendy, knowing that this would not go away on it's own, decided to entrust their most dangerous asset to find and dispatch this problem. Miho.

The deadly assassin set out upon Sin City, quickly finding the source of these attacks. Kevin. She stalked the figure, waiting until he was utterly alone and helpless before delivering her assault. Though, the glasses wearing male was cunning, able to match the silent killer with every bit of combat finesse as she had. The two fought for what seemed like hours, neither able to best the other. They tired each other out, retreating into the shadows, as the night gave way to the day. Both killers had never encountered another, whom was so efficient in combat. The exhilaration out weighed any other thoughts, as each figure awaited the next night. The day shifted to night, allowing Kevin and Miho to seek one another out once more- to finish this duel of sorts. Though, as they clashed, no words, no expressions, they started to move in a equilibrium. Responding to one another through different forms of martial art- developing a sort of language only they two would ever know. Soon, their meetings became an obsession, those close to either individual- questioning what they possibly could be doing when awake. One day, it became apparent that Miho...was showing signs of a pregnancy. Against the wishes of her sisterhood, she gave birth to fraternal twins. [/spoiler=Backstory]

{ In reference to thee 'Backstory' of " The Two Demons: Sin city" idea }

These two children, of Miho and Kevin, slipped into Sin City with ease. It was as if they were created from the blood soaked bricks of the city. Through them- the blood of these two monsters was released upon the already twisted, dark, world of Sin City. As time passed, it was diluted through generations. Though the children of the demons, lived on, dormant for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back