• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So that's how it's going to be huh? (Creative Forest Monster Survival)

BloodInMyEyes

King Of Demons. Lord of lies.
I see then. No one wants to roleplay another monster school or war setting do they? Well Fine. Scrap those ideas and let's get into something new.

You're a freak of nature. Dubbed a monster and driven deep into the dark enchanted forest to hide from the humans. Some have lived here their entire lives. Others have only recently found the magical but deadly forest. Humans are slowly but surely trying to destroy the forest and all it's residents. You must survive any way you can. But what will you try to do? Will you defend the forest from the humans with violence? Or will you try to open their eyes and show them that not all "Monsters" are bad? You decide...

There will be no limit on what your character will look like. But your abilities will be limited to six abilities in any combination of physical abilities and magical abilities. Example: Strength, night vision, and speed, for physical. And invisibility, freezing breath, and minor teleportation for magical. Physical attributes such as wings, horns, etc. will not be counted as abilities. Be as creative as you please.

Awesome! Kind of expected not to get any bites on this one like my others. I'll get to work on the CS and stuff right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back