• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help So My Fonts Aren't Appearing...

Cychotic

♠ sᴘᴀᴅᴇs
Okay, so in my coding thread, here the fonts I've set using
Code:
[font]
tags are not appearing. I made these codes and before this morning, all my fonts were set out as they should have been.

But that's not the case now. Most everything is in Serif, replacing Roboto Mono, Share Tech Mono, and other various fonts. I've checked other threads and the fonts appear perfectly to me. Same goes for rp posts. Everything but my fonts look fine.

I'm unsure if this only appears on my screen, or if it appears on everyone else's, but if you know a fix, please tell me!

(Also I had people quote my codes to see the coding and they say that the font tags are nowhere to be seen. They do appear on my BBCode when I view it, however.)

Example:
29ee45fa38ef459286629264f3f90a9e.png

Notice how most of the text is in Serif when it was coded to be set in Roboto Mono.

Edit: I use BBCODE editor and have RTE turned off.

Last edited:
I actually have more or less the exact same issue, although it only happens to certain fonts such as Cinzel/Cinzel Decorative and Roboto/Roboto Condensed for me.

I've been having a similar problem as well, and as far as I've noticed it's only with the font Arial Narrow.
I actually have more or less the exact same issue, although it only happens to certain fonts such as Cinzel/Cinzel Decorative and Roboto/Roboto Condensed for me.
Oh dear, I'm glad its not just me or my rpn, but it sucks that everyone else has some form of this problem. I browsed the site in the Information and Questions section, and it seems like there's something going on with RPN.

They said something about the fonts being affected, the ones with more than one word in it. (Roboto vs Roboto Condensed, the latter won't work.) There's a fix for the bug, but I'm too afraid to try it because of what might happen if said bug is fixed. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

They said something about the fonts being affected, the ones with more than one word in it. (Roboto vs Roboto Condensed, the latter won't work.) There's a fix for the bug, but I'm too afraid to try it because of what might happen if said bug is fixed. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Yes, this is correct. Fonts that appear to be at least two words long have been seizing to properly appear. We are aware of the situation and will let you know when we have found the solution. ^_^

Fable Fable helped me with a temporary code by creating a div for the said fonts! I had the same exact issue and got the aid needed.

Basically give this a shot, if you don't understand this I'll put the explanation I was provided for said explanation. It worked out well for me ^_^

Code:
[div=font-family: 'Roboto Condensed']Roboto Condensed[/div]

[font=Roboto+Condensed][color=transparent]Roboto Condensed Tag[/color][/font]

Explanation provided by Fable Fable

Soooo, if you are really attached to your fonts, I might have found a fix to this issue. Note: This might mess your code up later on when the bug is sorted out.

Roboto Condensed

Fascinate Inline

Fascinate Inline in Font Tag

Roboto Condensed Tag

Code:
Code:

[div=font-family: 'Fascinate Inline', cursive;]Fascinate Inline[/div]

[font=Fascinate+Inline]Fascinate Inline in Font Tag[/font]

[font=Roboto+Condensed]Roboto Condensed Tag[/font]

Basically, you will need to use the font tag with the font you want. Replace any spaces with + since the import URL uses this originally. Create a div and set the font family to the font desired.

You will have to make the font in the font tag transparent.

Roboto Condensed

[font=Roboto+Condensed]Roboto Condensed Tag[/font]

Code:

Oh dear, I'm glad its not just me or my rpn, but it sucks that everyone else has some form of this problem. I browsed the site in the Information and Questions section, and it seems like there's something going on with RPN.

The thing is that the fix I came up with isn't the way the font tag is intended to be used. Generally you can just place the font name and be done. The fix uses the font tag with the way the import URL defines the font (name+name vs name name). The font tag temp fix uses the font tag to basically "import" the font, and the div tag allows you to use it.

Once the bug is resolved, font tags from the "fix" will more than likely break. However, all you would need to do would be to go back and remove the + symbol and replace with a space.

So something like [font=Roboto+Condensed][/font]
Roboto Condensed
you could go back and fix later on.

Code:
So something like [font=Roboto+Condensed][/font][div=font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif;]Roboto Condensed[/div] you could go back and fix later on.

Just notice how the div makes the design/code change. That is where you would need to be extra careful.

You can also just use fonts with singular names, like just "Roboto" will work.

Yes, this is correct. Fonts that appear to be at least two words long have been seizing to properly appear. We are aware of the situation and will let you know when we have found the solution. ^_^
Fable Fable helped me with a temporary code by creating a div for the said fonts! I had the same exact issue and got the aid needed.

Basically give this a shot, if you don't understand this I'll put the explanation I was provided for said explanation. It worked out well for me ^_^

Code:

Explanation provided by Fable Fable
The thing is that the fix I came up with isn't the way the font tag is intended to be used. Generally you can just place the font name and be done. The fix uses the font tag with the way the import URL defines the font (name+name vs name name). The font tag temp fix uses the font tag to basically "import" the font, and the div tag allows you to use it.

Once the bug is resolved, font tags from the "fix" will more than likely break. However, all you would need to do would be to go back and remove the + symbol and replace with a space.

So something like [font=Roboto+Condensed][/font]
Roboto Condensed
you could go back and fix later on.

Code:
So something like [font=Roboto+Condensed][/font][div=font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif;]Roboto Condensed[/div] you could go back and fix later on.

Just notice how the div makes the design/code change. That is where you would need to be extra careful.

You can also just use fonts with singular names, like just "Roboto" will work.
Thank you so much! I hope it gets fixed.

I was wondering what the hell was going on, my font Anonymous Pro ain't showing up in my RP headers.

I was wondering what the hell was going on, my font Anonymous Pro ain't showing up in my RP headers.

My RP posts contain five different fonts for various effects. Three of them have spaces in their names, so they don't work XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back