• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So much yet so little (a partner search!)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm looking for a roleplay partner to suit my need for a fantasy rebellion roleplay. Its trying times in the kingdom of 'nastalga kronic' and a brutal king is ruling the lands. Charging civilians over the amount they can afford. Leaving most homeless and while the kingdom starve the king is having a feast in the castle. Though he has a daughter (me) that he had adopted a long time ago. Keeping her prisoner in her own home. Because of her magic ability. That said ability to keep someone young as long as she's in their possession. To heal wounds that is inflicted upon the person holding her captive. Then- a rebellion starts. The rebellion plots to over throw the king and bust into the castle. Which they see the girl chained next to the kings throne. Battle breaks out but there's a lot of guards. Make a choice. Free the girl and flee in which you can use her for a ransom, or leave her there. And if you free her your not completely restricted to use her for Ransom. She can be a prisoner. Or something else.

That's my basic idea or plot. We can tweak some things if you'd like to do something different then the basic outline of what happens. And we could start before the over throw where your still plotting with other rebels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back