• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So Many Worlds to Explore! Looking for Someone to Explore Them With Me! (Arcane, Fantasy, Star Wars, Star Trek)

Eonivar

Looking for Hope and Inspiration
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone I am looking for a prospective co-author who is willing to write some glorious, action and drama filled stories with me and provide good feedback on my writing. I feel as if I have gotten complacent with my writing technique and grammar and everything so I am hoping to find someone who will help me improve as I would help them improve.

Last Update 06/12/2022

Co-author Requirements:
I would prefer someone at or over the age of 21, I am 21++
I also would like a co-author who is both proactive and reactive in the plot and story. I do not want to basically "run or GM" the story/narrative by myself with my co-author merely reacting to what i am writing. I want to be able to rely on my co-author to take some things and run with it so I can also react with my OC. We are telling the story together, we should both shoulder the narrative together as well.

Preferred Pairings: I am open to playing either male, female, or non-binary OCs, my preferred pairings are MxF, FxF, Non-binaryxF, Non-binaryxNon-binary
Cannon vs OC Characters: I am not one to play or portray canon or written characters as main characters, I am generally not comfortable with writing other authors' characters (although writing in a cameo here and there is not off the table). I prefer to make up my own characters and stories.
Romances?: I enjoy romance. I am a very 'Happily Ever After' person, which is not to say I would end something in sorrow or tragedy if the story is beautiful and meaningful in going that direction. Overall though I prefer happier endings, romance is nice, it can cause interesting conflicts in a story. Overall though, I am good with romances or even just a platonic relationship.
Methods of RP: I would prefer doing RP over PMs on RPNation.
Writing Style: I am a detailed writer, and will,on average, write 2-6 paragraphs per entry, depending on the situation. 3rd person, past tense preferred. I am pretty flexible though, i know not all responses can be rife with detail.
Post Frequency: I work full time, that being said I will communicate how often I can respond, I can usually respond at least once per day, there are days where I can respond a lot and others where I will not be able to respond at all. All in all, everything will be communicated accordingly.
OOG Talk: OOG talk is fun and encouraged, I am looking to not only find a co-author but make a wonderful friend.
Communication: I encourage communication, communication, communication; I would prefer you not to ghost, but I understand certain circumstances can make that unavoidable.
Safety Tools: Discussing boundaries is important! I use safety tools used in Table Top Role Playing for RP such as Lines and Veils, and Script Change.
Hard Lines
(absolutely will
NOT have in my RPs): Everything mandated in RPNation in addition to Godmode-ing, Sexual Assault, kids in danger, pregnancy, able-ism, eye horror, and excessive gore, lynching, torture.

If there is anything else you wish to know about me or about my writing please do not hestitate to send me a PM and ask!

Plots! Plots! Plots!

I do not really have a preference, I really just want to write something, any of them will do.

Arcane AU
I know absolutely nothing about League of Legends, but I have thoroughly enjoyed the world of the Netflix Series Arcane from the story to the characters to the setting to the music, it is all extraordinary and well done. I have several ideas for OCs for this setting. I am thinking at the moment of setting it after the last episode of season 1, Piltover and Zaun had fallen into war and oppression with each other. I am seeing a possible story about imperfect heros in a gang in Zaun trying to survive with several threats...Piltover enforcers, special police, maybe a new crime boss, maybe a new ruling gang, dangerous beings on the streets, also the OCs trauma and issues, and probably all of the above. I am open to ideas and suggestions but as above I would like to do this with OCs.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Moon of Blood
I love Star Wars as much as anyone...this idea popped into my head. During one of the many battles between the Sith Empire and the Republic, a single Jedi and a single Sith Warrior crash land on a moon on an unexplored system. There seems to be no way to get off the moon. It has a very tough and hostile landscape and something about the moon itself is unsettling to both the force users, to the point that both of them have to set their differences aside and work together to survive and to solve the mystery of the moon. I kind of see this as being a potential slow burn romance, but it can also go well as the building of a strong platonic relationship. If the characters and the story go well we could eventually do other stories of once they get back to civilization how their new bond changed both of them. I suppose we could also fit this into the later eras...like the First Order era or post First Order era...but it seemed to fit best in the Old Republic era with the Sith around. I am open to playing either the Jedi or the Sith.

Medieval-ish Fantasy Airship Adventures (I blame Matt Mercer...)
I was thinking of a story where an OC is brought on board as crew to an airship, to fly across the sea beyond the maps and explore new lands. There would be opportunity to play multiple crew OCs, explore relationships there, deal with other airships (darn pirates), and explore new lands and cities.

Fantasy story involving my Illusionist OC
This idea is not as clear cut as the others, but I had an interesting idea for an Illusionist character and would love to do some sort of medieval/steampunk fantasy story with them. We can do a story within a large city, or on the road or whatever.

Star Trek
I have been thoroughly enjoying Strange New Worlds and would love to attempt to do an RP about a Federation Ship and Crew exploring Strange New Worlds, solving problems, having issues, interacting with each other. Multiple OCs would be played here, and we would have to coordinate how we want to write the stories.

I have a non-binary air bender character that has been in my head for eons that is itching to be written about. Being an air bender monk/nun we would have to set the story either mid to post Korra series or before the Hundred Year War and airbender purge.

Others
None of these are set in stone and I am happy to look into others to write wonderful stories with.

Here is a writing sample of mine for those who are curious. As I stated above if there are any questions do not hestitate to send me a DM. If you are interested in writing any of these stories wth me, please, please send me a PM. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Eonivar

"EXCUSE ME!?!? Can you help me? Yes? No? I need assistance and was wondering if you could provide me some? Yes?"

The farm hand had felt a sudden odd breeze followed by the questions in an oddly accented almost sing-song voice. The young man took a long drink and turned to look at the owner of this new and odd voice.

He beheld a tall, thin, and long limbed person who seemed feminine but also masculine in their own way, with long dark wavy hair which seemed it would not be contained or tied down over a tan skin with two different color eyes, one green and one blue. There was a very appealing and attractive quality to them that could not be described, a certain charm in their manner. It was a combination of their athletic dancer's build, the shape of their face, the coloration of their eyes, their unique and distinctive voice and accent, and an odd constant breeze that seemed ever present.

They were garbed in knee length breeches of a mellow brown color with a long sleeved tunic of orange with a brilliant red shawl over one shoulder that was bound by a yellow sash, with sturdy but flexible knee length boots, the clothing of an airbender nomad.

The farmer had read about the airbenders but had never met or beheld one before, and this one seemed to fit the description read in the stories. He stood up, a bit of pink coming to his face as he beheld them as attractive and interesting, his eyes glancing up and down at them and then away embarrassed.

"I...umm..yes...I can help, I am Sochi..." The farm hand seemed to be a bit nervous and gave his name right up.

The airbender beamed at him, reaching up and placing a friendly and reassuring hand on their shoulder. The farmer was tall yes, and this airbender was almost taller.

"Thank you so much Sochi..what a lovely name, yes?" The green and blue eyes studied him curiously. "My name is Remy. I am from far away and I am looking for someone...maybe you can help me find them? Yes? No?"

<Whispers a prayer to the Goddess and presses Enter>

Last edited:
Still looking...PM if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back