• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So, life’s a little odd.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So hey!!
Life’s a little weird, lately and I’m looking for a few partners to help fill the weird with even odder shenanigans and wrong doings.

At this very second:
I want your plots. Send me characters, ideas and anything in between. I’m not craving, anything at the moment but I still want the write.?

I’m always up for:
Darker themes. (Give me those, oc’s who can’t be fixed. The murders, the stone cold lovers, the kind whose minds need to be mended. HUGE SUCKER FOR THE UGLY PARTS OF LIFE, GIVE ME ALL OF IT.)

Disney? Super Heroe’s? Villains? (So, good vs. evil)
Stories about, royals.
Celebraties.
Werewolves.
Vampires.
Elves.

Not a huge fan of:
Short replies.
Writing as a male oc, or doubling. (Oops.)
Really hardcore sci-fi stories. (Another oops.)

I could maybe plot a celebrity thing with you. I mostly play males so no worries there, and don't worry about doubling. I don't really like doubling either. I try to steer clear of one liners, and I can write a paragraph, but it won't have much detail in it, because I really suck at details, sorry.

I could maybe plot a celebrity thing with you. I mostly play males so no worries there, and don't worry about doubling. I don't really like doubling either. I try to steer clear of one liners, and I can write a paragraph, but it won't have much detail in it, because I really suck at details, sorry.
Sure dude, we can at least plot!!

Anddd, I now have plot ideas I’d like to share if anyone’s interested.?

This might sound like a dude who is beating a dead horse and a guy who wants attention, but I personally don't like the stone cold killer OC's. It kinda seems edgy and sometimes there's no reason why they're like that. I'd prefer to make people feel bad for the villian but at the same time dislike him a little.
Totally could see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back