• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy So it's come to this, has it? (1x1, Long Term Partners, ignore reply count please)

do mine eyes deceive me???? is this truly what it feels like to find someone whose recruiting post i f u l l y vibe with????

no but seriously PM me because i’d love to do this monster x human thing and i feel like we’ll get along

Hey !
If me being new here doesn't turn you off, your ideas of monster x human and college roomates (mix of both depending of what you had in mind?) really appeal to me.

This is honestly perfect for me! I’m completely active till 3 pm, then my times for when I log on become little shaky. However, I can stay up late to rp.
Before we look into the rps we maybe wanna do. I wanna learn about your character. But, I am interested in two, college roommates and bounty hunter. We could find common ground on those rps. But anyways bye, Hopefully you respond back to me!

Well, hello, literate person. I wouldn't mind doing a MxF cop-criminal/mafia member-normal person rp, if you're still looking.

I’m interested. I’ve been having a real fantasy itch recently. I have a few plots in mind and a few of yours seemed interesting as well. I’d love to see your OC if you’d like to PM him to me.

So many of these pairings are super interesting! Mafia or college roommates are something I've really been itching for lately, so send a PM if you're still looking~

I think we could be a good fit as far as partners go. You have a lot of pairings I think Poor x rich would be fun! Please pm

Hey, I was interested in a few different pairings if you're still looking for an Rp partner. Adventurer x Bodyguard, Next Door neighbors, or possibly College Roommates?

Hey there, I've been looking to get into roleplaying again, and I'm interested to hear your ideas for a 1x1 for Monster Hunters, Next Door Neighbours, College Roommates, or Monster x Human! I'm most interested in either College Roommates or Monster Hunters (maybe with Monster x Human mixed in for either if possible).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back