• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom " SO IT IS WRITTEN ! • ( SEARCHING FOR FANDOMS, CROSSOVERS, ETC! )

violet city

WORLDS APART.
welcome, welcome, one and all! you can call me VIOLET. i'm twenty-five years old, i have 5+ years of general roleplay experience, i run on eastern time ( est ),
and i am, of course, making this thread in the hopes that i will find a partner ( or two, or three! ) to write with me, long or short-term! mostly what i'm looking
to do here is to write some new muses / original characters, or to write some muses / original characters that i have not been able to write in some time.

so, that having been said, i'm gonna do a quick run-down of my general rules.

( THE GENERAL RULES ):
  1. PARAGRAPHS ONLY. on any given reply, i can type anywhere from ~ 200 to ~ 1500 words, depending on my muse, my
    partner, and etc! i never expect my partner to match exact length, so don't feel pressured to. i just ask that our replies
    be on the same page / in the same general vicinity with regard to length and word count.
  2. decent grammar, punctuation, spelling IS A MUST. i know i'm not the perfect writer! so i don't expect you to be, either.
  3. be okay with SLOW REPLIES. i'm working full-time so i'm not always around / not always in the mood to respond.
    additionally, don't feel pressured to respond to me right away! i usually give myself a week's time to reply to something.
  4. i'll mainly prefer to role-play here, in pm's and threads, but i may be swayed to write on discord if i feel like that might be better.
  5. plotting is only fun when BOTH PARTIES participate! in other words, don't hesitate to bring your ideas to the table!
  6. we don't have to be best friends, but i do love OOC INTERACTION with my partners and speaking with them, so don't hesitate
    to chat with me outside of our role-plays as well!!
  7. i'm a huge fan of CROSSOVER ROLEPLAYS. essentially what that means is taking x character from x series and playing / shipping
    them with y character of y series. if you see a muse on my list that you like and you think would work with a character of yours,
    please let me know!
  8. M / M, M / F, F / FM as well as CANON / CANON, OC / OC, OC / CANON are all welcome and encouraged. hit me with it all. ~
  9. i do have samples that i can supply upon request, feel free to ask me for them if you'd like!
and now that we've gotten all of that out of the way, i'm going to list the characters i'm able to play, original characters, etc!

( THE BIG CRAVINGS ): AKA, WRITE THESE WITH ME AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
BOLD SIGNIFIES THE CHARACTER I'M LOOKING FOR YOU TO WRITE. IS A SUPER CRAVING. AND A INDICATES I HAVE A PLOT IN MIND.
  • V ( DEVIL MAY CRY 5 ) & LILITH, ORIGINAL CHARACTER.
    CAN BE ROMANTIC OR PLATONIC, OR BOTH. ( ♡ ☆ )
  • CULLEN RUTHERFORD & ARALAE LAVELLAN, OC INQUISITOR.
    ROMANTIC PREFERRED, BUT PLATONIC ALSO WELCOME. ( ☆ )
  • CROWLEY ( SPN ) & SERAFINA DEVERAUX, ORIGINAL CHARACTER.
    ROMANTIC, BUT WITH A TWIST. ( ♡ ☆ )
  • SAM WINCHESTER ( SPN ) & SERAFINA DEVERAUX, ORIGINAL CHARACTER.
  • ALUCARD & TREVOR BELMONT, BOTH FROM CASTLEVANIA.
  • IGNIS SCIENTIA & GLADIOLUS AMICITIA, OF FINAL FANTASY XV.
    ONLY SEEKING ROMANTIC PLOTS AT THIS TIME. ( ☆ )
  • IGNIS SCIENTIA & PROMPTO ARGENTUM, OF FINAL FANTASY XV.
    ONLY SEEKING ROMANTIC PLOTS AT THIS TIME.
  • ORIGINAL PLOT: FBI AGENT & CAREER CRIMINAL. ( ☆ )
  • ORIGINAL PLOT: DOCTOR & PATIENT.
  • ORIGINAL PLOT: INSPIRED BY THE SECRET HISTORY OR IF WE WERE VILLAINS.
  • ORIGINAL PLOT: INSPIRED BY THE 7 1/2 DEATHS OF EVELYN HARDCASTLE. ( ♡ ☆ )
( THE CANON MUSE LIST ): AKA, THE CHARACTERS I CAN AND WILL WRITE.

CASTLEVANIA ( NETFLIX ADAPTATION ): ADRIAN "ALUCARD" TEPES ( M/M ONLY )
DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES ( ORIGINAL ): DANTE; V; TRISH
DEVIL MAY CRY ( REBOOT ): VERGIL ( M/M ONLY )
DRAGON AGE SERIES: CULLEN RUTHERFORD; ANDERS; ORIGINAL FEM! INQUISITOR
FINAL FANTASY VII: AERIS GAINSBOROUGH; YUFFIE KISARAGI; VINCENT VALENTINE; CLOUD STRIFE
FINAL FANTASY XV: IGNIS SCIENTIA ( M/M ONLY )
FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING: VIRION; HENRY; MARIBELLE ( F/F ONLY ); M!ROBIN
FIRE EMBLEM FATES: JAKOB ( M/M ONLY ); NILES; TSUBAKI ( M/M ONLY ); LASLOW
KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!: DINO CAVALLONE; SQUALO SUPERBIA
KINGDOM HEARTS: AXEL; MARLUXIA ( M/M ONLY ); XEMNAS; TERRA; KAIRI; RIKU; SORA
NETFLIX'S 'DAREDEVIL': MATT MURDOCK; BENJAMIN "DEX" POINDEXTER
NETFLIX'S 'THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY': NUMBER 4 / KLAUS HARGREEVES.
SUPERNATURAL: SAM WINCHESTER; CROWLEY
TALES OF THE ABYSS: JADE CURTISS
TALES OF VESPERIA: RAVEN; FLYNN SCIFO; ESTELLISE SIDOS HEURASSEIN
TALES OF ZESTIRIA / BERSERIA: ZAVEID
THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU: JOSHUA KIRYU; DAISUKENOJO "BEAT" BITO

( THE ORIGINAL MUSE LIST ): AKA, THE CHARACTERS OF MY OWN CREATION.

name: elizabeth " liz " elmyre.
age: ~400 years old. physically appears to be in her mid-twenties.
race: demon, parading as a human.
faceclaim: katie cassidy ( one / two / three / four ) .
applicable ships: male/female, female/female.

miniature biography: originally a courtesan living in the 17th century, elizabeth ( then going by
ellie ) fell in love with one client of hers in particular, the wealthy son of a duke, who claimed to
have fallen for her as well. he promised to give her a better life, a better future, both for herself
and for her sister, who had a recurrent illness he was aware of, and whose care he promised to
pay for. rumors of the nature of their relationship spread. the duke's son went back on his word,
left ellie in the cold, alongside her sister, disgraced. her sister was on the verge of death when a
man appeared to her, offering to save her in exchange for nothing more than her soul. desperate,
she agreed. the man was demon. he'd lied. ellie's sister died, and she herself was dragged to hell
and tortured until she turned into something dark and twisted -- until she became a demon, to roam
the earth in eternal misery and inflict ( and delight in inflicting ) pain on humans.
name: lilith, no known last name.
race: human. debatably, a spirit, or a ghost.
faceclaim: rose mciver in izombie ( one / two / three / four ) .

miniature biography: do you believe in the many-worlds theory: the belief that every choice, every action or
inaction, every possibility is in itself, its own, real world existing in its own, real timeline? well, lilith didn't;
at least, she didn't, at first. but in "her" world -- that was, her original timeline -- she died a tragic death ...
and imagine her surprise when she did not wake in heaven or hell, but rather, in another reality. another world
that was hers, but different: a universe where even the slightest difference in occurrence or choice had led to an
entirely different set of living circumstances. lilith quickly discovers that she has the ability to jump in-between
these timelines and different worlds at-will, in the process, trading places with a her that either did or did not
exist in that timeline originally. what trouble could this lead into? well, i should think, a lot.
name: liliane aurélie beauchene.
race: human.
faceclaim: katherine mcnamara ( one / two / three / four ) .
applicable ships: female/female.

miniature biography: primarily a fantasy-verse character, but her world can be amended to work for a more
modern setting. the daughter of a marquis fixed to marry a man she's no interest in, liliane leaves her cushy
home on the high-streets of the palace to live among the common people, adopting a new name, and some
disguise or another. she finds herself in the midst of a new life, and in the midst of a boiling war, which she
takes up bow and arrow for in order to fight alongside the resistance and protect the people. where it goes
from there -- well, that depends on us, and how / what we plot to do!
name: "synchrony".
age: ageless, technically. her program's only a year or so old.
race: computer program / artificial intelligence.
faceclaim: nina dobrev ( one / two / three / four ) .

miniature biography: more to be written, but essentially, synchrony is the embodiment of an artificial intelligence
program given a form, a human body -- like an android, but not quite. she lives to serve the human race, more to
the point, her creator, and serves their whims while trying to learn about the world around her, to learn her own place
in it and to learn how to be independent -- or as independent as she can get.

this thread is consistently under construction and i will be adding things as i find i'm craving them, so stay tuned!
thanks for taking the time to look over my thread, and i hope i get to write with some of you soon!

Last edited:
Hello there! Your fourth character, the artificial intelligence, sounds like an interesting character for a sci-fi setting roleplay. Would you be interested in something like that? I could RP another artificial intelligence that identifies himself as male, along with several side characters to support the roleplay. We could develop a plot together for a sci-fi roleplay if you're interested.

1 - I can definitely keep up with a couple of paragraphs per post if you give me enough to work with.

2 - From this post I'm sure you can determine my level of grammar and spelling.

3 - No problem. I understand what it's like to have a busy schedule. I have one too.

4 - I like roleplaying here mostly. I only go to Discord when my roleplay partner asks me to.

5 - I'm interested in building a nice story for out RP together!

6 - I consider OoC chat as something essential for a good RP, so you can be sure I'll do a lot of OoC conversation as well.

7 - No fandoms in common, so I'm afraid there isn't much I can do for this one.

8 - I mostly do MxF and OCxOC. I could do OCxCanon, but only for the fandoms I'm in.

9 - I can check them out if you want, though it's not a requirement for me.

If you think I'd be a good roleplaying partner for you, let me know!

Hi Violet! I've been searching for months for someone who roleplays Vesperia. Would you be down to do a Flynn/Yuri pairing? If not, there's a couple of other franchises you listed that I'm also interested in ^_^

Last edited:
Hello there! Your fourth character, the artificial intelligence, sounds like an interesting character for a sci-fi setting roleplay. Would you be interested in something like that? I could RP another artificial intelligence that identifies himself as male, along with several side characters to support the roleplay. We could develop a plot together for a sci-fi roleplay if you're interested.

1 - I can definitely keep up with a couple of paragraphs per post if you give me enough to work with.

2 - From this post I'm sure you can determine my level of grammar and spelling.

3 - No problem. I understand what it's like to have a busy schedule. I have one too.

4 - I like roleplaying here mostly. I only go to Discord when my roleplay partner asks me to.

5 - I'm interested in building a nice story for out RP together!

6 - I consider OoC chat as something essential for a good RP, so you can be sure I'll do a lot of OoC conversation as well.

7 - No fandoms in common, so I'm afraid there isn't much I can do for this one.

8 - I mostly do MxF and OCxOC. I could do OCxCanon, but only for the fandoms I'm in.

9 - I can check them out if you want, though it's not a requirement for me.

If you think I'd be a good roleplaying partner for you, let me know!
hello hello! thanks for the reply! i'm gonna shoot you a pm so we can talk details!

Hi Violet! I've been searching for months for someone who roleplays Vesperia. Would you be down to do a Flynn/Yuri pairing? If not, there's a couple of other franchises you listed that I'm also interested in ^_^
:) i'll shoot you a pm and we can talk details!

I would be interested in doing a Supernatural roleplay with you, if you wish! I can’t promise to be able to play Crowley very well, but I could definitely play Sam, I think!

I would be interested in doing a Supernatural roleplay with you, if you wish! I can’t promise to be able to play Crowley very well, but I could definitely play Sam, I think!
oooh, either would be interesting! wanna shoot me a message to get things started?

I’ve been looking to write an OC x Klaus plot, if you’d be interested in that! If not, I’d also be interested in plotting something with your demon OC.

Hello,I've been looking for a supernatural roleplay for a while and I was curious if you'd like to do one with me,I'm good with whatever you decide to do for the plot,and was curious if you double.

-thank you

I'm interested in a supernatural RP if you're still looking, I haven't played Crowley before so he may be OOC but I'm willing to give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back