• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So I Normally dont do Fandom RPs, but 👀 [Astral Chain] [F/M] [F/Any]

Arinemone

A Tired Veteran Weeb™
HEY I JUST FINISHED ASTRAL CHAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME, so if anybody wants to come up with some Romantic F/M or Platonic F/A anime-cop angst and fun, pls DM me 👀👀👀👀

• Personally i just want to play Fem!MC against... anything. I have a lot of Thoughts™ for her and what the fuck she just went through. Christ
(She'll also be a little customized/be a bit of an OC of sorts, bc As You Know the game really leaves her as a player stand in/projection slate)

• Looking for Post-Game Hal/MC, Hal/Kyle/MC, Neuron OC/MC, or even some angsty Akira/MC (famillial ofc). Could Legion/MC be possible? LETS THINK ABT IT!!

• Honestly Any Character From Neuron/MC is good too man i just... Astral Chain

Expectations:
• Lit-Semi lit (i need a good para or 2)
• I'm 18+ and I expect my partners to be 18+
• Either Completed 11 files of Astral Chain or know about all/most of the story elements (i dont mind explaining things, but you gotta have a good grasp of the source material p l e a s e I WILL SEND YOU PLAYTHROUGH PLAYLIST LINKS IF YOU NEED TO WATCH ONE)
• Enjoys plotbuilding/worldbulding and wants to delve deeper into this game's bg and anime fun nonsense
• Doesnt need to post daily, but frequently (3ish-5 times a week depending on post size and scene)
• be ok with mature themes
• Willing to play NPCs outside of our Mains, but doubling isn't totally necessary

i need more Astral Chain Content ok

Ik this is SUPER fast, but if you like what you see feel FREE to DM me either here or on Discord (Ari™#9301) ✌🏾

Users who are viewing this thread

Back