• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So I made a My Hero Academia OC

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING

Because I'm not getting any luck on my witch OC, so I changed her into an MHA OC. I like the series enough to have a thread about it.(Plus, it popular.) If you already have seen my OC, I'm reusing her but edited to be in the MHA universe. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you my OC's bio!!!! (Honestly PM me instead of the comment)

Keep note, I'm not the biggest fan of MHA. Meaning I've only up to season 3, I believe I've seen the OVA and only seen the first movie. I have not read the manga, the spin-off, seen season 4 or the second movie. I know the basic stuff about the lore, I may have forgotten plot points during the show. (I watch a lot of anime) and I don't know every character. If that bothers you then I might not the right partner. On the bright side, this means if you have an MHA plot you want to do I'm all ears!!!! I have no idea what we should do! Other than the superhero school. I hope this RP will get me back into the series again! You can play any MHA character or OC! If you want, I have a list of my favorite characters from MHA you can play. Well if you wish!

My small rules:

-Must be able to do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences)

-Must very sociable while plotting.
I don't have any ideas, so I can't really guild the story. I need someone who's really into MHA. Someone to get me pumped you can say!! That energy is strong! I also want to hear opinions about my OC's quirks. Not yes say 'it good' or 'it fine'. I need a full-on discussion!

-I can only play as my OC(or other made-up OCs during our RP), I can't do canon characters. I'm sorry like I said I'm not the biggest fan. I'm only going to play them poorly, trust me.

My favorite characters you can play(No order, if you wish):

1.Neito Monoma
2.Izuku Midoriya
3.Hitoshi Shinso
4.Shoto Todoroki

Last edited:
Welp, this is depressing as fuck. When I finally found someone it turns out they didn't read the rules. I'm never going to find a partner here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back