Food [deleted]

Vegan cheese

don't you mean

tofu

that the weaklings eat
Lol, more complex than that and from what I've come across, it ain't all that healthy either. X3 Some versions are literally just solidified types of oil.

"Everyone can be vegan" - not people with allergies to wheat or soy, and there are a lot of people with allergies to nuts, berries, fruits...Veganism doesn't work for everyone.

Yes, because releasing millions upon millions of farmed, domesticated animals into the natural environment will not cause a systematic collaspe of the natural ecosystem in the surrounding enviroment and lead to huge alterations in the food chain and scientific bullshit.
Veganism is potentially one of the most stupidest things in the entire world. Having a healthy diet with meat included is way more better than subsisting entirely on green products. It's not the healthy option either as vegans need to take supplements and do crazy ass suspension of the rules in order to make themselves 'vegan'.

It's even worse when vegans don't listen to proper medical advice. I once heard a story about vegans feeding their baby an all natural diet from their health food shop and it fucking died immedietely.

I laughed.

I'm a bad person.

I feel any vegan I've ever met has been pushy, obnoxious, and annoying. Like they can't exhale without "I'm a vegan and you should be too or you're a murderer, burn in hell" slipping out of their mouths first. *Unpopular Opinion*

I feel any vegan I've ever met has been pushy, obnoxious, and annoying. Like they can't exhale without "I'm a vegan and you should be too or you're a murderer, burn in hell" slipping out of their mouths first. *Unpopular Opinion*
Well, I suppose your comments on my post itself won't be too harsh, then.

I met a Vegan in school today. He is Hindu, so I suspected that he wasn't. He went on this big tangent about how ' I'm a murderer,' 'Cows were made to be worshipped not eaten,' so I just told him to go and stop the wars in Countries because people are meant to enjoy their lives, not fight for them and you don't see your precious cows picking up a gun to save an entire nation do you... and he hasn't spoke to me since. (I don't care, nobody likes him)

I met a Vegan in school today. He is Hindu, so I suspected that he wasn't. He went on this big tangent about how ' I'm a murderer,' 'Cows were made to be worshipped not eaten,' so I just told him to go and stop the wars in Countries because people are meant to enjoy their lives, not fight for them and you don't see your precious cows picking up a gun to save an entire nation do you... and he hasn't spoke to me since. (I don't care, nobody likes him)

That's...not exactly a sign of veganism.

Cows are virtually sacred in Hinduism and he must be a very devout Hindu to say those things to you.

That's...not exactly a sign of veganism.

Cows are virtually sacred in Hinduism and he must be a very devout Hindu to say those things to you.
That's funny, my grandma owns a cow farm.
I guess that means she owns a farm of saints. Holy cow!

Okay, enough shitty jokes. I'll get on topic.

Vegans are cancerous people. Not just because they're obnoxious and have a fatal abundance of pointless pride, but also because their whole ideology is flawed at the most basic level. Animals eat animals. Meat is made out of animals. Thus animals eat meat. And guess what? Humans are animals.

The thing that vegans can't get through their heads is this: Humans are meant to eat meat. Not necessarily a whole load of it, but if you subsist on grass alone, that can't be beneficial to your health and it sure as hell ain't beneficial to the food chain, where animals would evolve soft and weak if humans treated them nicely. Generations of duck in my country die because old people feed them with bread, and when they die, the ducklings begin to starve - their parents didn't teach them how to find food out in nature. They taught them to go to the nearest bridge because humans drop bread. The same would happen if we stopped hunting or farming animals but in a different way. You can't just release a farm of pigs and hope they would survive and not affect the eco-system in any detrimental way. They weren't taught how to properly survive. Actually reinstalling a species of domesticated animals back into the natural habitat their species originated from would take several generations of careful breeding and slow, progressive rehabilitation. You would have to actually teach them how to find food and shelter from predators. And in the long run, all that would earn mankind would be the following list:
  • Depriving us of some food.
  • Giving it away to other predatory animals to have instead. Carnivores are even more cruel in the regard of hunting and killing than humans; it's their way of life. For us it's just a way of getting food from time to time.
    • Or opportunistic omnivores, which I guess, are still predators, just less hardcore than what I described above.

Last edited:
Like feminism, veganism is one of the many monuments to the stupidity of humankind. Not that veganism and feminism are exactly the same. One is supposedly a lifestyle while another was a necessary change turned into a systematic means of justifying misandry.

Sometimes I hate these "1st world" problems. People have too much time sitting around thinking up problems that really don't exist....until they make it an actual problem. For fuck sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back