• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

_Chrysanthemum_

Skittle? Skrillet? Skimmer... SKILLET!
89th Hunger games

Nothing special happened in the 74th hunger games. Nobody thought anything of it. Katniss never volunteered, Prim and Peeta both died. Just as it should have been. The capitol continued with the games, all the way up to the 89th hunger games. More kids were reaped, more kids were killed, more victors were crowned. The cycle continued.

It is the day before the reaping. All of the districts are in turmoil. Kids are stressed, parents are terrified, and the Capital is bursting with excitement.

So have this idea and it may or may not work.

So the basic premise is just like the Hunger Games books (or movies). There are twenty-four tributes, maybe a game maker but I'm not quite sure what they would do, a few mentors, etc.

You can have up to three characters, PM me if you want to make more. You can have one career (again, PM me if you want more, I might let you have two.)

I would like everyone to be at least semi-literate, be able to post at least two paragraphs. More is desired, but if you don't have a lot to go off of the two are fine.

We can brainstorm a little more in-depth later so everyone has a chance to add stuff to the plot. We will probably use some random spinner wheels to decide who wins a fight or if someone dies or not. Be reasonable, if you have a younger character from a lower district (and of course this isn't a set-in-stone rule, you can absolutely have a strong 13-year-old from district 11, but be willing to give the edge to the other person if they are clearly stronger than you. Say you have a strong 13-year-old from district 11 fighting against a career. You would probably get like six slots while the career has 11. Slots are how many sections on a random spinner have your name on it. Does that make sense?)

If you want to sign up I will provide a link (as soon as I make one) for a character page.

- Lgbtq+ characters are accepted!
- I reserve the right to decline your character
- Hate the character, not the person
-PM me to be invited to the OOC chat

I just remembered that I should maybe state that I'm only 15, so if that makes you uncomfortable, that's okay, it's understandable. Just thought I should add that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back