• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So here's my idea...

Thebadgamer98

Rightful Lord of Villar
First, let me ask you this, do you enjoy being a lordly character? Do you enjoy owning lands and commanding Knights? Do you enjoy having to account for gold, food, peasants, soldiers, and resources?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, then I think you'll enjoy this game.

The only thing all that special about this game would be the way it's played. Rather than us both taking up a character and playing via talking to each other and having minor interactions with the world, you would be the only character.

I'd be there playing, just in a different way.

You would take up the character of a medieval lord, owning territory and commanding forces in your, or the king's, name.

You'd be in charge of your lands, upgrading it, handling rebels and dissidents from within your area. Building castles and cathedrals, outhouses and oubliettes.

And I would be a sort of director in the background, if you've played any role playing game that requires a Dungeon master or game master then you'll understand what my role will be.

If you haven't, then don't worry about it.

--------------------------------------------

If this is as interesting to you as it is to me, leave a comment here, or send me a private message.

I'll be awaiting your response!

Happy gaming!

This sounds sort of interesting. I think I get it xDDD PM me!

(ps, I love that Duncan from DA:O is your pic xp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back