• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So Here I Am Again..

jade162

One Thousand Club
So.. Yeah.. I'm looking for more RP's. I love romance, and I'll do any gender pairing. I'll play as either male or female, I don't really mind. I do enjoy RPing in medieval settings, however am fine with most other settings such as modern as well. Please have literate grammar and English.. I should be able to understand what you're saying without thinking.. 'What?'

No text talk, at all, please. Capitals should be evident, as well as periods and what not.

I would like at least two messages a day, please. No one liners.

Aside from being open to pretty much any idea right now, though, I've been craving some animal action. Such as.. Playing as wolves, or something of the sort. I don't know, though. Just PM me or post here if you're interested in RPing or anything!

Sorry, I am new, and I have no idea on how to PM (or respond to posts on my page for that matter), but I am interested in roleplaying.

Oh! I'll PM you right away! To PM someone, you press on their picture, and a small rectangle should pop up. Then you just click 'Start A Conversation'. ^.^ But I'll do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back