• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy So Halloween is approaching...

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
So Halloween is less than a couple of weeks away and I really want to do a horror RP. Horror is always my favorite genre and I know a lot of people here enjoy it too.

The basic idea is this:

A group of teenage friends discover an abandoned school secluded from their town. As a dare, they decide to stay there for the night and stay awake until the morning. They settle down in an assembly hall and begin telling scary stories.

Things start to get creepy, and soon they find one of them dead.

Then they fall asleep.

When they wake up, they're alone, in a maze with no end. A mysterious announcer tells them to survive. It soon becomes clear that they're not alone in the maze, and all sorts of monstrous nightmares are roaming the arena. There is no escape, and they can only keep going for so long.

That's the basic premise. We''l each take control of one of the teens are will be forced to survive for as long as possible in the maze. It turns out that it's actually a sick and twisted game (think Maze Runner, but darker), and that if the rules are broken, they die.

@Stew uhhhh I'd prefer if the players were the humans, sorry, it's just I want the RP to actually be scary for everyone, to make them feel vulnerable and terrified, and I can't really do that to you if you're a monster.

14f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back