• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other So about the views

Tsya

A mess but trying
Hi I didn't know where to ask this but I'm very new to this site and I noticed that the roleplaying threads tend to have a lot of views. A thread that I created in the One on One section (where I already have a partner, I'm not looking for new ones) has been viewed 50 times, and my partner didn't even have a chance to reply yet.
My question is: are people here reading other people's roleplays?

I'm sorry if this is a weird question I was just curious what is the community here like.

People like to browse, and even if its uncommon, they like to see what others are writing. :)

For those who want privacy, for whatever reason (as long as it remains within site rules, of course,) many chose to roleplay within their personal messages so its only them and their partner who can actively read what is being written.

People like to browse, and even if its uncommon, they like to see what others are writing. :)

For those who want privacy, for whatever reason (as long as it remains within site rules, of course,) many chose to roleplay within their personal messages so its only them and their partner who can actively read what is being written.
Thanks for the reply! I see, I don't think that's bad at all that people would want to read RPs!
I think I just had a moment of "woah I must be so good at this so many people viewd my thread I'm famous" haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back