• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom So a writer/actress and a detective share a flat..(a sherlock-esque rp)

the man then backing up "Easy...easy.. i just have a message for the misses" he handed the letter and walked off. "tell her its from the rooster that guards the crabs."

he cocked an eyebrow grabbed the mail and the letter heading to her wth the message and who it was from

chrissy was humming while putting her jammies on and was wondering if it was okay to facrafice her bad to Simba and Dutchess while she sleeps with Tylor. She turned to ask but noticed to letter and her eyes widened.."I...is that?"

"dude sad it was from the rooster that guards rhe crabs what ever that means" he shruged and feed simba and dutchess

"My brother.." she said aggitated and reading the letter. "blah blah blah happy i moved safe..blah blah heard i moved in with some..psychopath...blah blah..i hope he doesnt hurt you..OH COME ON!" she rips it up and goes to flop on the bed. "Im not a baby anymore...."

you want pet cuddles or both human and pets? because i think siimba wants to nuzzle you but i think he will break the bed

"Ill take the risk and dont worry simba ill just order a thicker bed if it breaks." she squeaks seieng him jump on and take one side up. she looked at tylor and reached out to him..in the back of her mind she thought she was pushing her buttons and he might say no.

he hopped into be trying to get comfy in bed "okay in the morning simba in the morning i am putting you on a diet

simba stared as if saying 'you calling me fat' then cried to his new mama "Simba im sure he meant it for health reasons. Mama is on a diet too.."

"yes buddy you seem to be slowing down so we need get to beef up like a cheeta or i can get a bigger bed

the nest morning chrissy tried to wake but was muddled screaming. yes screaming, for at least a minute she was screaming casse simba was sleeping on her face after a feew bonks she got him off to gasp for air. "AH!...big...kitty...almost...dieded!" she glared at simba and sighs. "Youre lucky youre cute!..now.." looks at her phone. "Lets buy some groceries cause from the slight body language he eats well but not much."

he was snoring loudly mumbling about a murder case from long ago turning over on his side trying to sleep soundly

"lets see his list.."gently grabs his phone and after borrowing his thumb for a pasword digs through to find his shopping list and copies it to skim it down. "Okay meat is done dairy.. done..fruits for consumption of smoothies..done..Yogurt good..maybe i can try to cut him on smokes..that better be for an experiment or somthing i did tell the landlord im ashmatic." After a few button presses she presses enter. "There now to clean up and see if anything needs to be out of the fridge."

Tylor choked jerking awake as he looked around. "did you say something about me smoking? I never smoke unless I am undercover on a case so relax also we need eggs

"Already on the lisstt." she called out and almost screamed seeing a dead large rat and saw by the puncture wounds it was simbas job and just pushed it away with her feet.

he gets up and pets simba "okay yes buddy you are the best mouser in the world now remember no mess okay buddy?" Tylor then turned the radio on to hear the news hoping for a case or to catch the show about him to see what people think of him

she hummed while hearing the radio "In book related news the latest volume of the graphic novel Medody the magical detective has been released and her latest love interest Skylar is rumorly inspired by the Author/actress new lover Tylor the great detective, Many people are jealous of him and others are Impressed that the actress could melt a piece of his frozen heart. In other news Duke of Holdernesse, has offered a reward of $5000 to anyone who can tell him where his son, the ten-year-old Lord Lukas, is, and a further £1000 to anyone who can tell him who his kidnappers are."

Chrissy hearing this had a worried look for the child and gently puts down the food and water bowls and looking at her phone. no gig offers yet but mostly because she is new here and needs to find a proper acting house for a few years.

Last edited:
the detective smile as he got dressed "I think we will have a case and a guest very soon my dear so dress as fast as you can and also try not to be over polite when he shows up I think within the hour if he heard the radio" starched his head "but nothing about the bank robbers? odd"

chrissy nodded and goes inside to get dressed and ready and then hears "Also in the news the bank robbers are at it again with a latest creative heist. they have now replaced 500,000 credit cards with fakes that have been sold and counting world wide." She peeks over annoyed. "Okay but them cards leave trails.. you can i dont know....look at the numbers?"

"dear i leave that to the police unless they call me in but till they do we have a wedding to plan and also a duke to help

she gives a pout and whenshe heard a knock and a slight 'scream' from the man seeing the cat getting groomed by the puma and sharing the sun room. Chrissy opened the door in a cute sun dress with foxes on it "Ah hello. So sorry about the mess.im still moving in things." she peeked over "Babbbe visitor.." she called out and the professor looked around nervously at the cats and she gestured to the table "Sit ill get you some coffee." the man smiled "Ah that would me lovely thanks."

he walked into the room in a pair of shorts and a housecoat petting simba and smiles "babe can you get me a rootbeer, please?" he sat down "please tell us why you are here sir?"

chrissy nods and kisses Tylors cheek the man nods "Ah yes first off mr Yaeger i wish to congradulate you on your engagement. i know personally myself its hard to find that spark in your life..second i need your help finding a student and i need you to come with me to The First Nations University of Canada.A child went missing as you heard." Chrissy spoke up "May i ask about the childs parents?" She asked and the man nodded "Oh there divorsed madam the mother moved to france..as for the father the Duke was anxious and did ask to keep news of the matter as quiet as possible: nevertheless, he made the radio announcement and offered a reward of five thousand dollars for the return of his son and a bonus for the capture of the person who took him." that set off a red flag in chrissys head and a major spark of curiousity. "Babe we do need money for the wedding...lets see where this goes...It would cover a piece of the cooking."She said sweetly but giving him the look of 'somthing is fishy and i wanna see where this goes.'

he smiled grabbing a fake pipe pretending to smoke it like his hero sherlock holmes "well i know time is a factor but can it wait till after breakfast we would also like as much info on friends and his grades also any cctv footage, please also any strange reports nearby related to friends or family?"

the man nodded and as he talked to Tylor about the tapes and giving him acess with the main passwords chrissy made some calls and one of those calls was to the said father...then after 10 minutes in she blinks at his response almost dropping her mushroom teacup. "Exsqueeze me sir what did you say? uhhuh...u huh...well my fiance has acess to the tapes yes? We will contact you in an hour or so about meeting you up for further questioning if that is alright.Yes as well ill also do a lecture on acting as a contribute.Have a nioce day." she hangs up and just gives her phone to Tylor and goes to her art cottage core room and to the mans startlement SCREAMS IN UTTER FRUSTRATION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back