• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom So a writer/actress and a detective share a flat..(a sherlock-esque rp)

tylor was finishing up the bread as he brings out the warm freshly baked break with a smile with extra flower to coat mary

mary smiled and began walking out scaring the patrons and chrissy acting like shes nervous but know its part of the game so the booped the gem on her lil recorder cat pen.

mary come here time to get spooky" he smiled as i simba popped his head on your lap like he wanted to play a game "we will play later buddy okay?

marry smiled wanting to play but upset her kitty brother wont play.

simba nodded wanting to play with mary and chrissy began searching for the orange butter but remembering thats at their house not here and pouts and gets the normal butter mumbling somthing about her butter being better

"you know i like normal butter better so creamy and soft orange jam is better but you are the sweetest thing i need" he watched as simba gags at the words "oh and you're one to talk

chrissy blushed and saw the owner shaking at the sight of a wolf and a mountain lion playing like their kittens and puppies.he was temptedf to call animal control. Chrissy noticed this and asked "Sir is there an issue with my children?" she asked and he smiled nercously trying to be calm "N-nnonononono not a problem at alll...but can you ask them to go outside...in the wild...where they belong..." chrisst was about to snap..NO ONE..tells her where her baby goes.

tylor smirked "simba imitate or come eat breakfast it is getting cold we worked hard to earn it so come it now"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back