• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Niveus

π•€π•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•

❄ β€•β€•β€•β€•β€•γ€Œ π•€π•Ÿπ• π•¨π•—π•’π•π• 」
0c92816c9f813beda462559e15feb064e3197f9f.gif

π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
Hello there and welcome to my search thread!

My name is Niveus [they/them] and I am a 20+ year old university student in the UTC +12:00 timezone. As you can probably tell, I only recently joined RpNation and have been slowly orientating myself with the site. I have been roleplaying for over ten years and am now returning from a two-year break, so my writing skills may be a little rusty. I consider myself to be an advanced-lit roleplayer who is looking for a solid writing partner to build ideas/plots together. I'm a little shy but I genuinely love talking OOC.

Underneath this introduction, I have compiled a quick list about what I'm hoping to find in a partner. I would really appreciate it if you'd PM me instead of replying to this thread. Please, tell me a little about yourself and what you're looking for! I want to see if we are compatible and don't want to be prying the information out of your fingers.

❄

π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•π•šπ•€π•₯
As mentioned, I am a 20+ years old, so please be over the age of 18.
My writing will mirror what you give me, though I expect a minimum response of three detailed paragraphs preferably written in the third person. I can provide writing samples for those interested!
Response times will vary. I realise detailed, novella-length replies will take longer to compose but am hoping to keep the plot moving with weekly responses.
Doubling is a favourite of mine. In the past, I have met some amazing writers through doubling and prefer working with multiple characters.
My romantic preference is MxF, though I also have a soft spot for FxF and MxM. That said, I can accommodate for any romantic preference that you may harbour.
Please, keep our roleplaying and communication on-site. I am happy to roleplay through private messages or in threads, either way is fine with me.
In terms of character sheets, I usually keep them quite simple and can use face-claims or written descriptions.
Other than that, I am happy to talk OOC and I am ghosting friendly.

❄

π• π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•π•€
I currently have four originals plots that I am interested in writing for, but these can be altered to fit both our desires/how we want things to play out. Each plot will have four muses, following my doubling rule. The italicised characters are the characters I am interested in playing. If a plot has no italicised characters, then I am indifferent to who I write for.
** Are the plots I am craving most.

**Plot #1.
[ Arranged Marriages – Historical – Fantasy – Royalty – Knights – Pirates – Kidnapping – Mystery ]
Located along the rugged, Eastern coastline sits the large, sprawling Empire of Solis. An Empire built upon its international port, strong trade connections, fisheries, and immense naval base. To the North, nestled between the valley of two snow-capped mountain ranges resides the small, insular Kingdom of Luna. A Kingdom sustained by its unique mineral mines, fur-trade, religious tourism, and military power. The territories of the Empire of Solis and the Kingdom of Luna are separated by a large canal that strikes through the land like lightning. They have been in conflict for over three-hundred years, fighting over resources and trade routes. However, they have finally come to a peaceful resolution. The Kingdom of Luna requires access to their international port to expand their trade and the Empire of Solis desires the luxurious jewels and furs of the North. A marriage of convenience could be the solution to both their problems. But how does one let go of centuries of war and dispute and unease?

Muse 1 is the second in line for the throne of Solis. They have never taken their duties as a royal seriously, and they aren’t about to start now. They strongly believe that a peaceful resolution is not possible and are convinced that they are being thrown to the wolves. They do not want this marriage; they don’t even want the throne. Muse 2 is the fifth (last) in line for the throne of Luna. Considering their birth, they have always known that a political marriage was in the cards for them, even if they tried to escape their fate. They are expected to give up their homeland and move to the Empire to start their new married life. They have already said their goodbyes. Muse 3 is the knight assigned to the Luna royal. A loyal knight boasting unique magical abilities and the title of β€˜Dragon Slayer’, they are there to show support and would never let anything touch their ward.

So, how did all three end up kidnapped on the Nox Lupus, headed by the most feared pirate of the seven seas… Muse 4?

Motivated by a powerful buyer, Muse 4 has been tasked with the kidnapping and sabotage of the royal wedding for a handsome reward. Strangely enough, it seems that neither of the two royals are particularly cut-up about missing the wedding – they even make good additions to the crew. Will Muse 4 still want to collect their reward when they realise they’re sending these three to their deaths? If given the choice will the two royals return home or will this adventure change their fates forever?
Plot #2.
[ Fountain of Youth – Sirens – Pirates – Runaway Royal – Adventure – Action – Fantasy ]
Muse 1 comes from two, long lines of royalty. The golden child of the royal family and expected heir to the Empire. Since birth they have been raised with the weight of the kingdom on their shoulders and the expectation to do great things. But nobody ever asked them if that was the life they wanted. They dream of the open sea, the salty sea breeze, seagulls squawking overhead, and the freedom of the horizon laid out before them. In the days leading up to their coronation, they see a glimpse of a different life and make a break for it. Muse 2 is the captain of an infamous, black-sailed ship who recognises the runaway royal in a tavern one night and decides to kidnap them for ransom. Unbeknownst to them, they have played straight into the royal’s hands.

The Fountain of Youth is a myth upon pirates. An ailment to every disease that can even put a stop to death. Immortality. Who wouldn’t be tempted? And Muse 1 knows just where to find it. Unfortunately, one of the main reasons that this treasure has never been found is because the island of the Fountain of Youth is in Siren territory.

Muse 3 has always been a dreamer and an oddity among their clan. A young siren who has spent more time with their head above the waves than below it. A young siren who looked at humans and saw the adventure in their eyes, the breeze in their hair, and a fire in their hearts. Their childhood best friend does not share their sentiment. Muse 4 is the youngest in their clan but their destined leader. They are young but jaded, both bitter and wise in equal measure. They do not approve of their friend’s wandering heart, and they do not approve of their views towards humans. These are, after all, the same humans that have slaughtered their people for centuries. The same humans that deserve nothing more than to see the darkest depths of the ocean.

That is why, when an unfamiliar ship drifts into their territory with black sails, they show no mercy. The clan is alerted, and the attack is organised. It is only after the battle has finished, after the foreign ship has sunk, that they realise that Muse 3 is gone. Thankfully they know just where to find them. Above the waves, Muse 3 is found watching over two survivors on a nearby shore. They are searching for something and need their help. Muse 4 senses no malicious intent from their gaze and, for once, is swayed by their best friend’s naΓ―ve belief that peace could be possible. For the second time in their life, Muse 4 steps onto land to take on their human form. For the first time in their life, they decide to give humans a chance.
Plot #3. [Closed]
[ Soulmates – Werewolves – Vampires – Packs – Fantasy ]
Werewolves and vampires have lived among humans for over a millennium, not that their counterparts have ever noticed; they are not, after all, like the monsters that legends have made them out to be. Werewolves can shift between their human and wolf forms at will, and though the full moon does coax them into their animal state it does not steal their higher thought. Vampires are unable to step foot into the sunlight but are immune to garlic and can step inside without being welcomed first -- undoubtedly these were old wives’ tales conjured up to help the human populace sleep at night. They can be killed if they’re stabbed through the heart, but not just by a wooden stake. The one myth that does hold truth is that these two races despise one another; an ideology that will be challenged forever in the turbulent time of late medieval Europe.

Werewolves’ have soulmates; it is a fact only known among those of their kind and those that they allow close enough to see their weaknesses. Muse 1 is an only child, the destined Alpha of the [] Tribe, still adjusting to life in their second skin and more than a little cocky about their abilities. They’re impatient to meet their soulmate, impatient to take up the seat as leader, and impatient to become the strongest werewolf that the world has ever seen. Muse 2 is their tasked protector, only a little older but a lot wiser. Their parents were killed by humans, their grudge runs deep; they don’t want to meet their soulmate because the likelihood of them being something other than a werewolf is uncomfortably high. Unfortunately for Muse 2, and fortunately for Muse 1, they meet their soulmates on a patrol at the same time.

Muse 3 is a self-proclaimed travelling healer, who has recently left the comfort of home and has been travelling across the country in search of adventure and intrigue. Unfortunately, they’re quite young and ill-prepared for the journey ahead; an error on their part that ends up with them lost deep within the territory of werewolves. Muse 4 is the poor rogue vampire that stumbles across them, a vampire without a coven and without a home, who decides to take it upon themselves to guide the young -- and seemingly rather dim – human through the woods. They’re old enough to be able to control themselves around fresh blood but young enough to still see the goodness that resides within the human's heart. Fortunately, Muse 3 doesn’t suspect them just yet. Unfortunately, the two werewolves that suddenly burst through the treeline are not so oblivious. But the question is, which one is their soulmate and how are they going to get past the hatred that lies between them all?
**Plot #4.
[ Zombie Apocalypse – Aliens – Space – Sci-fi – Horror – Mystery – Action – Adventure ]
This one doesn’t have a prompt currently since I want to keep my options open for discussion. Basically, I am interested in a zombie apocalypse roleplay that plays into the horror-trope with a sci-fi, spacey sort of vibe (think β€œAliens”). Our characters are explorers stationed on a new planet or a new base in space. On a routine patrol, one of the crew gets infected by an unfamiliar virus and begins to develop unusual symptoms. They manage to keep their symptoms hidden, knowing they won’t be allowed back inside the base, but it takes less than a day for them to lose all reason. The outbreak that follows is almost immediate as the virus has already adapted to the human form. Together, our four characters must survive until helps comes. Whether this is braving it out at the base or fleeing into the jungle of alien life outside, we shall decide. Perhaps one of the crew is not as human as they seem. Perhaps this outbreak was not an accident like they would have us all believe.

Other than that, if anything caught your attention or you think you have an original plot idea that I'd enjoy then please, flick me a message.

❄

π•—π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•žπ•€

This is a short list of some of the fandoms I am currently interested in writing for. I'm interested in AUs, OCxOC, OCxCC, and CCxCC. That said, please only contact me if you have a solid idea or plan of what you want. I am more interested in having a plot that is actually headed somewhere than simple romance. These fandoms are listed here because I enjoy the world they are situated in.
** Are the fandoms/ideas I am craving the most.
Italicised characters in pairings are the characters I would prefer to play.

――― Hannibal.
[CCxCC] Pairings: Hannibal/Will.
[OCxCC] Character(s) I can play: Will, Abigail, Alana.
[OCxCC] Love Interest(s): Hannibal, Will.

――― Stranger Things.
[CCxCC] Pairings: Nancy/Steve, **Nancy/Robin, Johnathan/Nancy, Billy/Steve.
[OCxCC] Character(s) I can play: Eddie, Steve, Johnathan, Nancy, Robin.
[OCxCC] Love Interest(s): **Billy, Eddie.

――― Divergent.
[CCxCC] Pairings: Tris/Four.
[OCxCC] Character(s) I can play: Tris, Four, Peter, Caleb, Christina.
[OCxCC] Love Interest(s): Four, **Eric, Tris.

――― The Umbrella Academy.
[CCxCC] Pairings: Klaus/Ben.
[OCxCC] Character(s) I can play: Klaus, Ben, Viktor, Five, Diego.
[OCxCC] Love Interest(s): Viktor, Five, Klaus.
Note: I hate Allison. This is an Allison slander account only.

――― Naruto Universe.
[CCxCC] Pairings: **SasuSaku, **ItaSaku, NaruHina, NejiTen, SaiIno, InoSaku, **InoHina, SasuNaru.
[OCxCC] Character(s) I can play: Unless they're a more obscure side-character, I am probably comfortable playing them.
[OCxCC] Love Interest(s): **Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Shisui, **Izuna, **Madara. If they're an Uchiha, I probably love them.
I am very hesitant to put this here as Naruto usually attracts odd people for some reason?

――― **Shoujo/Otome Games.
This is probably a bit of a stretch but I absolutely adore reading romance manga, the isekai trope, and playing otome games. I'm searching for someone who shares this adoration and would be interested in coming up with a doubling plot that caters to this genre! Below I've listed some of my favourite manga and otome games.
[Shoujo] The Great Wish, **Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess, **It Looks Like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem, Who Made Me a Princess, Secret Lady, Stepmother's Marchen, The Villainess is a Marionette.
[Otome] Amnesia, Ikemen Vampire, Ikemen Sengoku, Mystic Messenger, The Arcana (somehow the only LGBTQ+ one on this list), Dandelion - Wishes.

❄

And I think that is all? I'm not sure if I missed anything important, so I might come back and edit this. Please, send me a PM if you're interested in writing together, if something caught your eye, or you've got an idea you think I'd be interested in. Other than that, thank you so much for taking the time to read my messy post and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

❄
I have updated this thread to include fandoms that I am currently interested in.
❄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back