• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Snowdrop's Search

Hello and thank you so much for stopping by! If you think we’ll be a good match, I would love it if you messaged me rather than posting here in the thread. If you don’t think we’ll be a good match, that’s okay. I hope you find what you’re looking for!

About Me
*I am female and a good bit over 21 and really prefer to play with those who are 21+. This is nothing against younger players! It’s just my preference.
*I don’t freak out over spelling and grammar. As long as I can figure out what you’re trying to say, we’ll be fine!
*I only play original characters in original settings.
*I don’t work with character sheets. I always take notes on my characters so I can check if I need to, but aside from name, age, species (for those non-human characters!) and whatever bare basics are necessary, I don’t want to know or reveal a lot about our characters. I think it’s more fun that way!
*I absolutely do not require writing samples. As long as you can write the minimum number of paragraphs that I ask for and can give me something to work with, I’ll be happy!
*I play characters whose ages fall between the mid-20s and mid-40s, unless they happen to be some sort of immortal species. Then they’ll look like they’re between those ages. I would greatly appreciate it if your characters fell in that range as well!
*I am comfortable playing both female and male characters; I play MxF, FxF and MxM.
*I will not be online all day long, so please don’t expect multiple posts a day. Even with the world being what it is right now, I have a life away from the computer, and I’m sure you do, too!
*I will do my best to post at least every other day, but please don’t poke me for responses unless you haven’t heard from me for at least a week. There are simply times when I’m unable to sit down at the computer for an extended period of time or I just might not have inspiration to post.
*Speaking of posts, my replies will usually be one or two paragraphs in length, save for the opening, which will likely be a good bit longer, or any post that I think requires some world building to be done.
*Due to past experiences, I prefer not to double. I have no problem with NPCs when they’re needed, but I prefer focusing on two main characters.
*I am ghost friendly. I understand that some people get worried about telling their partner that they no long want to play, so please, if that makes you uncomfortable, please don’t worry about it. I won’t poke you, no matter how long you go between posts, just so I won’t bother you.
*I really love fantasy and supernatural rps!
*If we use face claims- absolutely NOT necessary!- I only use realistic ones.
*I only use third person past tense when playing. I really dislike first person rps and won’t participate in them.

What I Need
*I am looking for someone who is patient with reply times.
*Someone who can do a couple of paragraphs that give me something to work with is ideal; I can’t deal with one liners, but if I wanted to read a book, I would be doing that instead!
*I would really like it if you help me with the plot so that we can turn it into something we both might enjoy.
*A partner who only uses realistic face claims if we use them at all. I just really don’t like anime/drawn ones for some reason.
*Someone who writes in third person past tense.

I admit, I only have one idea right now. If, however, after reading it, you think you have something in mind that I might like, please message me about it! For this one, the character I have in mind for me to play is a male werewolf. You’re welcome to play male or female and be human (though this might lead to complications in the world!), werewolf, vampire or whatever you might want your character to be. I am very well aware of the fact that the idea I am about to present is not fleshed out. This is because I hope we can put our heads together and turn this bare bones basic idea into something we can both have fun with!

Idea
In the world of Rel, those who use magic reign supreme while those without are considered little better than dirt. The strongest of the sorcerers, Athan, rules the world with an iron fist while those like him enjoy using their magic to give themselves the most decadent lifestyles imaginable, most caring nothing for those who are forced to live in hovels and are barely able to scrape by. As far as most of the sorcerers are concerned, the humans are only good for being servants and tormenting.

Farina has had enough. For years, the sorceress has tried to overthrow Athan with the help of others who disapprove of the way things are, but he has always seen them coming. After several failed attempts, she began to look off world. Discovering powerful species that are not native to Rel, she has come up with a new plan- bring a small number of them to the world in hopes that they will be able remove Athan from power.

Again, please message me if you’re interested in playing. Do not post here in the thread! Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back