• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SnowClan

fairygodsnot

I'm AmberStar in this thread. I am a fluffy ginger tabby patched bobtail tom. I am leader of SnowClan, known for it's adaptive cats. I currently need a deputy, medicine cat and a few warriors. After a few warriors join, anybody else who joins are Apprentices. If you want to have kits in the clan, have another cat approve, and randomly generate kits if you want. The kits will be placeholders for future newcomers. I'm loose about attendance to this thread, for I myself can at most have access to this computer once a week, and sometimes I don't want to spend time on here.

AmberSleep is a fluffy ginger tabby patched bobtail tom, whom was sent out by his leader to find the half the clan a new home, unsure if either parties would be able to survive. After the death of many in AmberSleep's journey, the most adaptive cats had survived, living in the coldest part of their long journey. Most cats are fluffy, and tend to blend into the snow pretty well. AmberSleep became AmberStar, and wishes only for their clanmates to of found their true home.

Hi! I want to join as a medicine cat! I will put my character below.

Fernblizzard - A brown tabby she-cat with a white under-belly. She's rather fluffy and has glowing green eyes. She's often very concerned for her clanmates, but she likes to act optimistic. Despite being small, she is very good with the art of healing. She's still a new medicine cat though, so she has much to learn in the heat of action.

Thank you! =)

I Can roleplay as any role! I'll leave my character below and you can place me as needed!

1568518458322.png
Foxtail- Being more of an easy going cat, he is often found playing with the kits and loves helping out. He's most skilled at swimming and loves the summer. Though he has longer fur Foxtail absolutely hates winter and would rather it just stay warm.

1568519011972.png
Birdsong- She can be quite the opposite of her litter-mate. Birdsongs a little more uptight but she always has the best intentions in mind and tries to not come off rude or distant. She tends to be thought of as quiet though she's just often observing or pondering. Disliking the heat of the summer with her long coat, this she prefers the fall.

Howdy! Can I join as a warrior?

Shellrush
Shellrush is paranoid and jumpy, acting like the whole world is out to get her. Once you get to know her, though, she opens up and shows her clever and adventurous side, no matter how anxious she gets when she explores where she's not supposed to. She's very quick with problem-solving and figuring out how things work, but she still can't figure out how other cats interact. She's a loyal friend who'll show you how much she cares even if it takes a lot of time to become friends with her.
Shellrush has large ears and long, lanky legs that look awkward with her small paws. Her long, but fluffy body is great at slipping around and into places that she shouldn't be and her black coat blends seamlessly into the shadows. She's fast and silent in hunting and in battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back