• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Fallon noticed the way Smoke was acting. Her ears twitched when he growled. She glanced over at him, wondering if she had done something. The way his eyes looked unsettled Fallon, not like the way the headmistress's did, but because his eyes were always so calm and kind. They were not, at least, not now. When the Russian teacher spoke to her, she snapped back to attention. Reznov? Another teacher named Reznov? Fallon thought. "Y-yes, Mr. Reznov..." she stuttered, not used to the firm hand of discipline, that obviously, the Russian had. He looks a lot like Elch... she thought. Wait... Isn't Elch Smoke's brother? She quickly looked at Smoke again, wondering who exactly this 'Mr. Reznov' was.

Josie's eyes softened, but she willed her face to remain still. She didn't want to show any sort of weakness, especially in front of the students.
"Viktor, as you can probably tell, I am in the middle of teaching. We have transfer students coming and we seem to not be able to control our own." Josie was under a lot of pressure, the type of which she was not used to. She could handle her life being at stake, and her kingdom's as well, but what she couldn't handle was being the sole leader figure in the room with multiple students watching her interact with a very important person from her past.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
Viktor turned towards Josie and nodded. "I see. May I be of assistance? Perhaps I could help keep the pups in line?" Viktor offered. He remembered training with Josie, they always competed and most of the time she won. She barely won everytime, but yes she won.
Smoke looked at Fallon and stopped growling. Smoke smiled slightly and winked, trying to calm Fallon down. He stopped trying to intimidate Viktor and instead didn't meet his eyes.

Josie sighed. "Well, Viktor, I'd much rather you wait outside. The bell should be ringing any-" The church bells rang, signaling for the students to go to their dorms and get ready for dinner. She sighed again. "Minute," she muttered. She watched the students stream out of the room, leaving Kage and Viktor and her. She glanced at Kage and said, "We'll leave you to your thoughts. Hope you can join us at dinner." She pushed Viktor out the door and into the hallway without another word. Once the door closed, she spun Viktor around and pinned him to the wall by his neck. "Why are you here? I received no word of this."

Fallon made eye contact with Smoke, and on instant he stopped growling. She gave him an uncertain smile back. She saw that he didn't look back at 'Mr. Reznov'. She looked back to the two adults, hoping Smoke would be ok. While everyone was distracted, she pulled Smoke to the back wall and waved her hand. Her senses were heightened almost instantly. If Smoke thought something was off about this guy, she needed to be aware of everything. All of a sudden, she could smell this weird smell that reminded her of Smoke. She could hear every breath in the room. She glanced at Smoke, and she could see every detail of him. Every crease in his scarf, every hair on his head. She couldn't look away. All of a sudden, the church bells rang as if right next to her ears. "Argh!" Her ears exploded with pain. She covered them and curled into a ball.

ADqFH5.jpg

Shawnasea Hamilton was in the front seat a bus. She looked out the side window, watching the world pass by. Next to her was her luggage; a few outfits and a toothbrush. The bus turned a corner, and all Shawn could see was water. She looked ahead of her, and there was a castle. A freaking CASTLE. Did I go back to medieval times? She inwardly cursed herself. She didn't know where that portal would go and she knew it. Common sense caught up to her. I'm on a bus. I doubt I went back that far...

The bus stopped right before it got to the stone bridge. The driver opened the door. "You gotta walk, lady. Your fare only goes to here." He took a drag on his cigar and waited for her to get up. When she didn't, he turned around in his seat and barked at her again. "You!" He pointed at her. She straightened and looked at him. "Yes?" He pointed to the door. "Up. Walk." He dragged on his cigar again, than watched her as she grabbed her stuff and rose out of her seat. She stepped off the bus. As soon as she did, the driver slammed the door and backed up. Shawn watched as it turned the corner and disappeared. She sighed and looked forward at the castle She watched the church bells ring. She adjusted the luggage on her shoulder and started walking, wondering what would lie inside.
(open for interaction)

Last edited:
Elch looked at Ayana and said "Of course I don't just live your looks. I love everything about you," Elch kissed her softly. "Just being modest hmm? This doesn't seem very modest. As a good teacher I'm going to punish you for violating dress code." Elch said chuckling slightly.

Smoke looked down at Fallon then at the Headmistress. He transformed back and began to snuggle her. Smoke heard boots clicking from outside the classroom and an older man walked up besides the Head Mistress. He had an old worn leather jacket on with jeans just as old. He was scruffy and had gray hair cut into a crew cut. His aura was one of respect, he had been respected since the beginning and that wasn't going to change. The man looked to the Head Mistress and bowed his head.
"Josie, my dear! How are you it has be-," His jolly Russian tone was cut off as his attention snapped to Smoke and Fallon, he whistled sharply. "You two up. This school has a rule against P.D.A., yes?"

"That's just cruel....I was just taking a bath you know..." kissing him back as she jumped up putting her legs around his waist and laughed. "I'm sorry I'll put on something more conservative next time"

Esper followed up behind shawn, his pace fast, mostly to avoid interaction. He tripped on a rock, falling the the ground. He covered his face before he fell, and rolled over once he impacted "Gah!" He started to ramble on to himself
h2h0e h2h0e

Shawn stopped and jumped out of the way, not really trying to hurt someone on her first day. She offered a hand, praying that this boy wasn't human. After she helped him up, she asked him something. "Were you on the bus to? I didn't see you." The way she spoke was slightly strange. It was kind of monotone, with hints of emotion here and there. She wondered why this guy wasn't running yet. Usually the sight of her eyes was enough reason to do so.
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

"No, and i dont plan on being on it any time. I cant tell if you're undead, or just really boring. Return to your grave if you're some kind of zombie" He was very rude, but it seemed like he had a good reason, and that it wasnt for giggles or power.

"Well," Shawn said as she released his hand. She let him rise to his full height, then, with the same hand she had helped him up with, gave him a fierce jab in the stomach. She then followed up with a swift kick to this guy's knees. "I think." Kick. "You messed." Punch. Punch. "With the." Kick. "Wrong girl." She ended things with a fast right hook, a faster uppercut, and a roundhouse to the chest, knocking the guy off his feet. "You know, you didn't have to be that rude." She brushed herself off, seeing as the dirt here shows more on her tight black turtleneck and matching sweatpants. She looked over her shoulder at him. Still on the ground... I'll be fine. I can handle myself around humans.

You heard what sounded like a tsunami behind you, as soon as you turned, Esper dashed towards you, in his Leviathan form, knocking you all the way over to the end of the bridge. He tried to catch up, but was slowed from the Leviathan form. He fired a fast ball of water, hitting for for little damage, but it all stuck to you, slowing you down a ton.

Alright...So he's not human, Shawn thought as she lie on the bridge. She tried to get up quickly, but the ball of water had slowed her down. "Dammit," she cursed under her breath. She decided that since he wasn't a human and neither was she (well, not anymore...), that it would be best for a truce. She walked slowly to the center of the bridge, then stuck out her hand for such truce. "I guess I regret? I don't know." She was not one for feelings. "But I know that you're not human, and neither am I, so, truce?"

Esper was about to bite the hand, but listened, before sticking his head under it, his fishy tail swaying. Esper let out an aquatic purr... you were petting a fish.

He had failed to realize at the moment the bells rang that it was time to head back to his dorms. Tilting his head slightly when he saw everyone walking away before hearing a slight chatter. Deciding class was over he then started to walk, putting his hood back up as he twirled a small knife in his hand. Starting to walk through the property before coming up to what seemed to be a fish...? Being pet by something he was unknowing of. As he approached he raised his hand in a wave, the knife vanishing during the process. "Hello there...Are you new here as well?"
h2h0e h2h0e (Somewhat Esper Alucard Esper Alucard )

Esper looked over, dashing to Kal. He placed his Leviathan claws on his shoulders. He studied him, letting out an aquatic sound of confusion

He froze the moment the claws landed on him. Looking at them as he then looks at Esper. Studying him as well. His hood remaining up though.

He blew he hood off, looking at his face. He turned back around to Shawn, letting out an Aquatic yelp, as if to beckon her. (dont have much to say until h2h0e h2h0e returns)

He growls slightly in annoyance as the hood was blown off. Putting it back up as he watches him. Looking at Shawn once more and then back at him.

(Sorry guys I got busy... I'm moving this week...)

Shawn recoiled at the fish's touch. She then realized that that must be his way of accepting the truce she offered. She continued to pet the fish. "What are you doing over here?" she asked, and before the fish could answer (if it could of course), a hooded figure came walking towards them. She watched as the fish jumped on the approaching guy as if he knew them. Shawn guessed that when the fish made the weird sound, he was calling her over. She grabbed her soaked luggage and walked over cautiously, not wanting to meet a human right now. "Name's Shawn," she said, mostly to the fish that the person in front of her.
Esper Alucard Esper Alucard Kallo Kallo

He nods slightly upon hearing the name. As he then started to move the claws off of his shoulders. Noticing the barcode and raising an eyebrow for a moment. "Names Kal if you care to know." As he then continued to walk through the yard. Mostly trying to pass the two now.

If he's human, then he won't bother me, Shawn thought as Kal walked off. She looked at the fish. She needed to get to the office. "Well, I guess I'll see you later? I don't know." She quickly set off in the opposite direction than Kal, hoping it was the way to the office.
Kallo Kallo Esper Alucard Esper Alucard

Esper looked around, before sighing. He reverted to his human Form, walking to his Dorm. He pulled out a .950 Bullet, inspecting it while he walked.
(Picture of the massive projectile
81e0167e17b8c9d7844965132c7974ae.jpg
)

eros was walking alone at first holding onto his backpack strap as he tilted his head looking up with a exhale. he then came across the three as he remained silent finding the sight in itself something you don't see everyday. he stood there watching as esper and shawn went into differing directions at the same time before all three of his eyes came to look at kal with a toothy grin and gives a small wave. "well,what do we have here,a cutie indeed. hmm..." he stated standing right infront of the smaller male holding a clawed hand out. "my name is calicipher Eros Lazarus or you can call me eros for short....i'm kinda new here so you mind helping me out?" he introduced and asked his question. eros was about 6'4 probly taller and he was probly a strange sight to behold.

Kallo Kallo

He looks at him. Growling slightly as he is about 5'10. As he then tilts his head slightly. "Why are you calling me cute to begin with. And in terms of helping you out, I can lead you to the dorm complex...And Eros is what you call yourself right? Names Kal." Though he doesn't break his stride at all while talking. Continuing on his path.
N Nonexisting

eros just merely chuckled as that grin of his widened before turning putting his hand away seeing as the male didn't want to be courteous enough to shake his hand. he followed the male with a exhale flicking his tongue out. he guessed people didn't know manners much these days. oh well. he grinned again keeping his sights on the smaller male. "because i think you are..or do you prefer handsome? either way you're a rather attractive young male,a tab grumpy but that doesn't necessarily take away from your own charm,hehe." he explained simply as he followed behind him. he nodded. "it is eaiser to address me as such since even my first name is a mouth full, and your name is kal? is it short for anything or that your first name?" he asked

Kallo Kallo

Josie sighed. "Well, Viktor, I'd much rather you wait outside. The bell should be ringing any-" The church bells rang, signaling for the students to go to their dorms and get ready for dinner. She sighed again. "Minute," she muttered. She watched the students stream out of the room, leaving Kage and Viktor and her. She glanced at Kage and said, "We'll leave you to your thoughts. Hope you can join us at dinner." She pushed Viktor out the door and into the hallway without another word. Once the door closed, she spun Viktor around and pinned him to the wall by his neck. "Why are you here? I received no word of this."

Fallon made eye contact with Smoke, and on instant he stopped growling. She gave him an uncertain smile back. She saw that he didn't look back at 'Mr. Reznov'. She looked back to the two adults, hoping Smoke would be ok. While everyone was distracted, she pulled Smoke to the back wall and waved her hand. Her senses were heightened almost instantly. If Smoke thought something was off about this guy, she needed to be aware of everything. All of a sudden, she could smell this weird smell that reminded her of Smoke. She could hear every breath in the room. She glanced at Smoke, and she could see every detail of him. Every crease in his scarf, every hair on his head. She couldn't look away. All of a sudden, the church bells rang as if right next to her ears. "Argh!" Her ears exploded with pain. She covered them and curled into a ball.

Viktor raised an eyebrow and pulled her off of him with minimal effort. He had certainly improved but he knew she had as well, Viktor would avoid annoying her, as he knew that her temper was short and a fight between the two would not be pretty. He thought about her question for a moment before deciding to tell the truth, the whole truth.
"Do you remember Emerald Herald? Our old squads healer. I had a child with her, I'm here looking for him along with the one I told you look after. Also I'm the History teacher as well as this schools extra-security. With permission I can have Spetsnaz forces look for other gifted ones to help with your...projects," Viktor said. He smiled softly and pulled out a cigar. It was the same type they'd smoke after a mission.

Smoke looked down at Fallon holding her ears, his eyes wide as he didn't know what to do. Smoke then pulled off his scarf and wrapped it around her ears muffling the sound.
"Fallon? You ok?" Smoke asked after the bell stopped ringing.
(sorry that it took a while. :P)

eros just merely chuckled as that grin of his widened before turning putting his hand away seeing as the male didn't want to be courteous enough to shake his hand. he followed the male with a exhale flicking his tongue out. he guessed people didn't know manners much these days. oh well. he grinned again keeping his sights on the smaller male. "because i think you are..or do you prefer handsome? either way you're a rather attractive young male,a tab grumpy but that doesn't necessarily take away from your own charm,hehe." he explained simply as he followed behind him. he nodded. "it is eaiser to address me as such since even my first name is a mouth full, and your name is kal? is it short for anything or that your first name?" he asked

Kallo Kallo
He only continues to walk as he hears the words. Rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly. "I don't care for either of those words. For looks are not one thing I give a darn about. And as for hearing them from you, doesn't flatter or interest me. As for your name...It is a bit of a mouthful. And as for Kal that is my first name. Nothing more nothing less...and I don't see myself as grumpy believe it or not. Just more focused on things that are more important to myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back