• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

...The spears would remain even after the fire. Seeing as they weren't of wood or stone...Just a strange substance which glimmered weakly. As he growls slightly upon hearing the demand. "My name would be Kal. While I say this much, if I have to swat you down to the ground myself to get you to end this spar I will...Seeing as he was more than open to stopping the fight and you continued it."
h2h0e h2h0e

Though he then noticed that Baron was starting to make his way over with a liquid in his mouth. Glaring slightly before forming another row of spears in front of him. A few beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead. "As for you...I doubt how you would go so quickly from wanting peace to moving to do something...So if you would just turn around and go back to walking away like you seemed to plan originally."
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Baron would've replied with a witty comment about rudeness, proper etiquette, and why it's none of his damn buisness what he did, but his mouth was full. All he could muster instead was a slow deliberate shake of his head, and he lifted the stick towards Fallon, pointing it at her, making his intention known. 'It may have looked over, the fire may have been dying,going out.....But by god, it was raging again.' Baron may have been trying to convey this message with his eyes, but who really can tell? He looked agitated. And grumpy. Possibly even sleepy. Who can really tell? Kallo Kallo h2h0e h2h0e

"Kitsune is a dragon!!!" She yelled excitedly while jumping up and down. After being ignored by her peers for the last few minutes she growled and let out a roar "just because I'm small and cute doesn't mean you can act like I'm not here!" She roared as it started raining heavily, raising her violin she started to play aggressively, the rain turning to sharp shards of ice, then formed into spikes of ice as they fell towards the ground, blanketing everything in a forty foot radius of her.
h2h0e h2h0e WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Kallo Kallo

Like the flip of a coin, Baron started to change his mind, fickle. It wasn't the fight itself, it was the perfomance. The flash and rush, that's what excited him. Life was a show, a play, something to be enjoyed and basked in. He started laughing deep from his chest, a hearty chuckle, liquid starting to drop from his mouth. A performance would be better than a fight, he saw that now. With a spin and a swift jerk he brought the stick up his pant leg, making friction. He held the stick in the air and it ignited, it's true purpose revealed: It was a fire-breathers torch. Holding it above his head, he started to release the liquid from his mouth at a high pressure, continuous stream. Paraffin, purified lamp oil. With its high flash point it caught fire instantly, making a long stream of flame in the air. Not one to keep things boring, Baron started moving the flame, in its own dance. Like a fire dragon he swept it along. Up and down and side to side. With his free hand he took two thinner sticks from his coat pocket held them in between his index finger and ring finger respectively. He held them up and coated them in the flames, then dropped the torch when the paraffin ran out. He threw one stick to his other hand and started twirling them, making sure the fire didn't die. Where there was one fire dragon now there were two. He danced and pranced with them, making it seem like they could fly. Finally, dance at its end, he brought them back then threw them up , forward into the air. Bringing them back let space be made at their fronts, creating believable looking mouths. They soared in the air and crashed together, dying in a large fireball, now slowly extinguishing and lowering to the ground. His act done, he bowed and stepped back. He stamped out the torch and picked it back up, not wanting to just leave it there. He walked back to his bags, feelings out of his system. Kallo Kallo h2h0e h2h0e

He only raised an eyebrow as he heard Kitsune stand up. Growling softly upon hearing the violin as well as seeing the ice shards flying at them. Forming a shield above him as they bounce off it. A spear forming and landing just in front of Kisune's neck. Drawing blood as it scraped her neck. "We are not ignoring you as of now...I'm just trying to level things to a manageable level. And as for the damn rain make it stop."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune froze, almost dropping the violin "I-I-I'm sorry!" As soon as she stopped playing the rain stopped and she grabbed her tail holding it as she started crying. "Kitsune just wanted to.....to make some friends and be involved so..." looking down she felt bad about the ice spikes and was also scared about the spear at her neck. Without all of her scales she could t really defend herself.

Kallo Kallo

Ayana pouted as she held herself and swayed back and forth. "Oh....and I was hoping we could play a little bit...." blushing as she nibbled on her finger. Standing up straight she relaxed "that's fine, want me to come in and go over my species of dragon?" She asked as she stepped in putting her arms around him hugging.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
Elchs eyes widened slightly. "O-Oh? Yeah sure. I would love that." He said slightly nervous. He grabbed her hips and smirked a bit, his confidence returning. "We could play a bit though," Elch said slyly.
Kitsune froze, almost dropping the violin "I-I-I'm sorry!" As soon as she stopped playing the rain stopped and she grabbed her tail holding it as she started crying. "Kitsune just wanted to.....to make some friends and be involved so..." looking down she felt bad about the ice spikes and was also scared about the spear at her neck. Without all of her scales she could t really defend herself.

Kallo Kallo
Smoke looked at Kitsune curiously. Had she said she was a dragon? Another dragon?! Really?! Excited, Smoke turned into his dragon form and bounded towards Kitsune skidding to a halt in front of her. His massive form towering over the girl, his eyes curious as he inspected her praying Fallon didn't mind.
h2h0e h2h0e

Kage sighs, somewhat angrily, at his students and how they decided to disobey him like immediately. He decided 'fuck it', and just to let everyone battle as they wish - it was the first lesson, after all. It might be nice to take it easy on the first day, get everyone to think more highly of him. He'll just start the curriculum later.

"Since some of you have decided to use your powers anyway, and have already started fighting, I've decided that this lesson will be a bit more lax. Pair up, and use any means necessary to put your opponent to the ground. If they are on the ground longer than 3 seconds, they lose. If they are on the ground for much longer, get a nurse."

Before Luke could even reply to the other teachers he heard something familiar, scary familiar. Luke looked at the other teacher, "I'll be back... I have to check on something make sure everyone doesn't kill each other?" Luke started walking out of the gym and followed the noise. When he reached another empty classroom a black crow swooped in from the open window and sat at the desk by the door. Luke immediately knew what it meant, HE was close and it was not good for him or anyone else. After a while the crow finally left, but not before screaming in his ear with his caw. ((Hey whats your first characters name?))

"I was just teasing but...I suppose" Ayane grinned as she dropped her towel, she had a bikini on underneath. It was smaller but was black with silver roses all over it. Putting her arms around his neck she leaned up kissing him. "Were you nervous or something?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his hair giggling "I figured it best to wear this since there are a lot of boys in the school and not all of them are innocent" stepping back she spun around so he could see it better.

"I was just teasing but...I suppose" Ayane grinned as she dropped her towel, she had a bikini on underneath. It was smaller but was black with silver roses all over it. Putting her arms around his neck she leaned up kissing him. "Were you nervous or something?" She asked as she ran her fingers through his hair giggling "I figured it best to wear this since there are a lot of boys in the school and not all of them are innocent" stepping back she spun around so he could see it better.
"Oh? Don't you think thats a bit...inappropriate?" Elch asked not complaining in the slightest. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him. Kissing her softly, he smirked. She was clever he knew, but she had nothing to gain by using him. He wasn't a drakon like his brother or his mother, and he wasn't a celebrity. He pulled off his vest and his long sleeved, white, button up shirt leaving only his undershirt.

Smoke looked at Kitsune curiously waiting for her to respond. He sniffed her before whipping around and tackling Fallon to stop her from fighting. 'Fallon! Come on...stop it! If you wanna fight someone go find my brother!' Smoke said to her.
h2h0e h2h0e Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Khaleesi was dropped off by a motorcycle, nothing fancy, it left as fast as it came. She was late, very late, but that wasn't the problem. She pushed her duffle bag onto her shoulder and then started to walk forwards. Her dress hung closely to her thighs and her leather jacket blocked out the chilly wind, she sighed lightly as Gnar pounced right on her head. "Come on shorty! Pick up those legs!" He said with triumph, as if he had beaten a creature all by himself. She growled loudly and picked up her pace, walking straight for the front door. With a swing, the door opened and she was inside.

The place was massive, beautiful, creative. "Magnificent." Gnar said, crawling off her head and onto her shoulder. "Ready to meet new people Shorty?" He asked and purred softly. Khaleesi said nothing and just walked up to the front desk, holding her hand out. "Manners Khaleesi! Key please." Gnar said and pawed at her head. She never liked talking, that was unless it was to people she knew, or animals... She just smiled and grabbed Gnar off her shoulder, handing him the key as she placed him on the floor.

"Thank you." She mumbled to the lady and started to follow Gnar to their dorm room.

Gnar was already at the door, hopping up as he tried to unlock the door. Khaleesi giggled, bent down, grabbed the key, and unlocked the door for him. The room was nice. Gnar found his spot on the bed like normal and purred softly. She just smiled and sat her things on the bed, looking out the beautiful window. Slowly Gnar closed the door and then got into Khaleesi's bag, looking for his uniform.

Gnar's uniform was his normal, dino outfit. It was so cute on him. He looked like a baby. Khaleesi looked to be about 10 with the short dress and thigh highs, her boots, and leather jacket on. That's the only thing bad about how short the girl was. She giggled lightly at Gnar and picked him up, putting him back on her shoulder. "Ready to head out?" She whispered and he nodded.

"Onward my noble steed!!" Gnar yelled as Khaleesi locked her dorm room, and headed down the hall.
{Open for interactions?}​

Last edited:
"What a show," Fallon chuckled sourly to herself after seeing the fire dragons. She started to advance, and then suddenly got tackled by Smoke in his dragon form. "Sm-smoke-" Fallon tried to tell him to get off of her, but she couldn't speak, due to the dragon up in her face. She let her weapons disappear, not wanting to hurt Smoke.She struggled underneath Smoke, hoping he didn't have his tail around her. She attempted to teleport next to him, but something must have gone wrong. ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Josie watched the mess unfold. She briefly wondered why Kage wasn't doing anything about it. She looked back and forth from Kage then to the situation in the back of the classroom. She decided she needed to something about it. She was, after all, the Headmistress.
"Everyone!" she called out to the class. Not many of the students paid attention. She repeated herself, just a bit louder. "EVERYONE!"(Everyone in class)

Khaleesi and Gnar had been walking for a while. She heard voices and wondered what was happening. Slowly Gnar hit the top of Khaleesi's head. "No people right now. I wanna go outside." He mumbled, looking at her sweetly. She looked around and then nodded, walking a little more towards the voices, which seemed to be close to an exit. She walked past the gym, which seemed to be filled with kids. Slowly she stopped and then Gnar hopped off her shoulder, pushing against her leg.

"Come on..." He growled and Khaleesi slowly moved forwards, heading for a door which seemed to lead outside. She opened the door, the sun glistened in the sky as she walked onto the grass and looked around, "D-Do you think anyone is around...?" She asked softly to Gnar who only shook his head and ran out into the grass. The flowers waved at him as he zoomed past and he quickly climbed up a small tree, jumping into Khaleesi's arms. She giggled softly and started to hum a soft melody to Gnar, walking around in the grass.

The sun shimmered off of Khaleesi's blue hair and made it look like waves, ocean waves. The wind nipped at her cheeks as the short girl sat down in the grass and started to sing, very, very softly. She wasn't much for singing in big crowds, but since she and Gnar were alone, she was humming to him. He laid in the grass and curled up like a dog. Which was weird, seeing a baby looking creature curled up like a dog.​

"What a show," Fallon chuckled sourly to herself after seeing the fire dragons. She started to advance, and then suddenly got tackled by Smoke in his dragon form. "Sm-smoke-" Fallon tried to tell him to get off of her, but she couldn't speak, due to the dragon up in her face. She let her weapons disappear, not wanting to hurt Smoke.She struggled underneath Smoke, hoping he didn't have his tail around her. She attempted to teleport next to him, but something must have gone wrong. ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Josie watched the mess unfold. She briefly wondered why Kage wasn't doing anything about it. She looked back and forth from Kage then to the situation in the back of the classroom. She decided she needed to something about it. She was, after all, the Headmistress.
"Everyone!" she called out to the class. Not many of the students paid attention. She repeated herself, just a bit louder. "EVERYONE!"(Everyone in class)
Smoke looked at Fallon and nuzzled her. Smoke knew she was strong enough to push him off, but hopefully she wouldn't. His focus snapped to the headmistress as she yelled. Curious to see what she would say.

He had let the spear on Kitsune the moment that smoke had pounced on her. Though he kept the row which originally stood until he heard the shout. Looking over before tensing. Letting the spears vanish as he turns to her standing at attention...Mostly due to the guns she had.

"Oh? Don't you think thats a bit...inappropriate?" Elch asked not complaining in the slightest. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him. Kissing her softly, he smirked. She was clever he knew, but she had nothing to gain by using him. He wasn't a drakon like his brother or his mother, and he wasn't a celebrity. He pulled off his vest and his long sleeved, white, button up shirt leaving only his undershirt.

Smoke looked at Kitsune curiously waiting for her to respond. He sniffed her before whipping around and tackling Fallon to stop her from fighting. 'Fallon! Come on...stop it! If you wanna fight someone go find my brother!' Smoke said to her.
h2h0e h2h0e Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"You are the one being inappropriate, I'm just being modest to cover myself from all the prying eyes" winking as she put her arms around Elch playing with his hair. "I like you because you are strong, smart, protective, and kind....don't tell me you just like me because of my body...?" Ayana asked as she blushed and appeared to be nervous.

Fallon poked her head out from under Smoke's stomach, and she gasped for air. Being underneath a dragon is hard. She noticed that everyone was quiet. She looked around, feeling very awkward. It was then she notice the headmistress staring at her, waiting for her to quiet down her breathing. She did, and she waited.

When everyone was quiet, Josie spoke. "Seriously?" she asked the group. "Just because your teacher lets you battle free, you decide to go rampant? Is that how students in Snow-Fire are going to represent our school when the transfers come to our school?" She made eye contact with Baron, Fallon, Smoke, and Kal. "Because they come any day now." She stepped towards Baron. "And I want each and EVERY student to be on their absolute BEST behavior. UNDERSTOOD?"
(everyone in class)

"You are the one being inappropriate, I'm just being modest to cover myself from all the prying eyes" winking as she put her arms around Elch playing with his hair. "I like you because you are strong, smart, protective, and kind....don't tell me you just like me because of my body...?" Ayana asked as she blushed and appeared to be nervous.

Fallon poked her head out from under Smoke's stomach, and she gasped for air. Being underneath a dragon is hard. She noticed that everyone was quiet. She looked around, feeling very awkward. It was then she notice the headmistress staring at her, waiting for her to quiet down her breathing. She did, and she waited.

When everyone was quiet, Josie spoke. "Seriously?" she asked the group. "Just because your teacher lets you battle free, you decide to go rampant? Is that how students in Snow-Fire are going to represent our school when the transfers come to our school?" She made eye contact with Baron, Fallon, Smoke, and Kal. "Because they come any day now." She stepped towards Baron. "And I want each and EVERY student to be on their absolute BEST behavior. UNDERSTOOD?"
(everyone in class)
Elch looked at Ayana and said "Of course I don't just live your looks. I love everything about you," Elch kissed her softly. "Just being modest hmm? This doesn't seem very modest. As a good teacher I'm going to punish you for violating dress code." Elch said chuckling slightly.

Smoke looked down at Fallon then at the Headmistress. He transformed back and began to snuggle her. Smoke heard boots clicking from outside the classroom and an older man walked up besides the Head Mistress. He had an old worn leather jacket on with jeans just as old. He was scruffy and had gray hair cut into a crew cut. His aura was one of respect, he had been respected since the beginning and that wasn't going to change. The man looked to the Head Mistress and bowed his head.
"Josie, my dear! How are you it has be-," His jolly Russian tone was cut off as his attention snapped to Smoke and Fallon, he whistled sharply. "You two up. This school has a rule against P.D.A., yes?"

He simply raises an eyebrow upon hearing the exchange student's possibility. Tilting his head as he looked over the Russian man. Chuckling slightly at the quick change of his attitude upon noticing the two students. As he then starts to approach. "If I may say. I was just trying to stop the fight going on. Though I do question of you. What 'species' of exchange students are they?"
h2h0e h2h0e

Fallon blushed as the Russian man mentioned the rule against PDA. She nudged Smoke off of her, then stood up, helping him up as well. "S-sorry, sir." She looked at the ground. She didn't raise her head to speak. "S-sir, w-what was your name again?"

Josie looked over at the interrupting teacher. "Hello, Viktor." She stepped back from Baron and turned to Viktor. "I suspect you've come for something?" she asked him in an assuming tone. Her mind flashed back to when she knew him on a more personal level. She glanced at the two he had addressed, feeling sentimental. She was caught in an awkward position. She didn't know that Viktor was the new addition to her staffing.

Fallon blushed as the Russian man mentioned the rule against PDA. She nudged Smoke off of her, then stood up, helping him up as well. "S-sorry, sir." She looked at the ground. She didn't raise her head to speak. "S-sir, w-what was your name again?"

Josie looked over at the interrupting teacher. "Hello, Viktor." She stepped back from Baron and turned to Viktor. "I suspect you've come for something?" she asked him in an assuming tone. Her mind flashed back to when she knew him on a more personal level. She glanced at the two he had addressed, feeling sentimental. She was caught in an awkward position. She didn't know that Viktor was the new addition to her staffing.
Smoke looked at Fallon then at the old Russian. He growled softly and immediately regretted. Drakons released a nearly odorless smell while in human form, Smoke recognized the scent and realized that the old man was much more powerful than he was. Smoke stood up next to Fallon, with a rebellious look in his eyes and a straight back. It didn't seem natural and Smoke was obviously intimidated.

Viktor looked at the three students and looked at the one trying to be, in his mind, a kiss ass (IM SORRY!!! ;-;) "You tried to stop it? Really? It looked more like you were joining the fight," Viktor said before looking at Fallon. "Straighten your back when you speak, please. Have some pride, you're part of one of the most prestigious academies in all of the Kingdoms. Also you will call me Mr. Reznov, as I understand there is another teacher with the surname Reznov so in front of him you will call me Reznov senior." Viktor turned to Josie and smiled softly. "How're you doing my dear? I have missed your company. I was wondering if you'd join me? Two old soldiers coming together to mourn old friends, celebrate victories, gripe over our defeats, and perhaps catch up?" Smokes ears perked up at the name 'Reznov' that was his last name. Pronounced the same way also.
Kallo Kallo

He chuckles slightly upon hearing the remark. "Intimidation is the best way to stop something...For if I had a knife right to your heart right now you would probably be talking slightly different as well." As he then steps backwards. Making sure to keep himself from turning his back on either of them.

He chuckles slightly upon hearing the remark. "Intimidation is the best way to stop something...For if I had a knife right to your heart right now you would probably be talking slightly different as well." As he then steps backwards. Making sure to keep himself from turning his back on either of them.
Viktor chuckled softly and turned away from Josie for a moment. He instead turned towards the cocky student. "Ahh. I see where you went wrong in your assumption. You believe because I am an old man, that I can not capable of defending myself? I say with pride that I am capable of not just defending myself but breaking my opponent. Now please be silent'" Viktor said in a friendly that you'd expect of a teacher.

Fallon noticed the way Smoke was acting. Her ears twitched when he growled. She glanced over at him, wondering if she had done something. The way his eyes looked unsettled Fallon, not like the way the headmistress's did, but because his eyes were always so calm and kind. They were not, at least, not now. When the Russian teacher spoke to her, she snapped back to attention. Reznov? Another teacher named Reznov? Fallon thought. "Y-yes, Mr. Reznov..." she stuttered, not used to the firm hand of discipline, that obviously, the Russian had. He looks a lot like Elch... she thought. Wait... Isn't Elch Smoke's brother? She quickly looked at Smoke again, wondering who exactly this 'Mr. Reznov' was.

Josie's eyes softened, but she willed her face to remain still. She didn't want to show any sort of weakness, especially in front of the students.
"Viktor, as you can probably tell, I am in the middle of teaching. We have transfer students coming and we seem to not be able to control our own." Josie was under a lot of pressure, the type of which she was not used to. She could handle her life being at stake, and her kingdom's as well, but what she couldn't handle was being the sole leader figure in the room with multiple students watching her interact with a very important person from her past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back