• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Smoke shook his head no and let her go. He nuzzled her hand and turned back into a human. He pulled his scarf back over his face and looked at Baron.
"Who are you?" Smoke asked.

Clapping his hands, he burst into laughter. "Ahaha! Yes! I was right! A dragon who may or may not be a human or dragon in disguise! Brilliant! Haha!" Baron seemed to be expressing some thought of his own. After regaining his composure, he stood up straight and waved his palm forward in greeting. "My name is Baron T. Mistravio. Performer and oddity of sorts. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said tipping his hat and bowing in typical barker fashion. ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

"Well if need be I can tell about my kind in your class" with a sly smile she led him over to one of the beds "we can, there's no reason to rush into anything" fixing the bed for him she yawns "why don't you get some rest then while I clean up the few things we knocked over okay?" Kissing Elch on the cheek she put her glasses back on, looking around she sighed "curse this body....oh and the younger the water dragon the more characteristics they have of dragons, which is why when I'm in this form you only see a few scales"
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Kitsune stood away from Baron watching the display of colors. "So pretty...." she muttered, getting an idea she giggled and pulled her violin from its case, playing what she thought would go with all the colors
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Smoke shook his head no and let her go. He nuzzled her hand and turned back into a human. He pulled his scarf back over his face and looked at Baron.
"Who are you?" Smoke asked.
Clapping his hands, he burst into laughter. "Ahaha! Yes! I was right! A dragon who may or may not be a human or dragon in disguise! Brilliant! Haha!" Baron seemed to be expressing some thought of his own. After regaining his composure, he stood up straight and waved his palm forward in greeting. "My name is Baron T. Mistravio. Performer and oddity of sorts. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said tipping his hat and bowing in typical barker fashion. ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
As soon as Smoke shook his head and let her go, she instantly regretted what she had decided to do. She heard the violin, and looked at Smoke. "I'm sorry for this, Smoke." And with that she put a shield around him and summoned a pistol and a mace, and waited for Baron.

Baron looked at Fallon quizzically. "Hey now, just because the teacher said to put someone on the ground doesn't mean you gotta keep fighting! I mean, what are we, savages?" Baron suggested. Keeping calm and slowly walking, he kept in line of sight of Fallon and walked to his bags by the door. Picking one up, he brought it back to his original spot and sat down, rummaging through it like a kid with a toy chest. h2h0e h2h0e

"Who said I was a dragon?" Smoke muttered. He waved back hesistantly before looking at Fallon.
"You're sorry? For wh-" Smoke was cut off by the shield. Smoke sighed and sat down. "Stubborn fox..." He muttered.
h2h0e h2h0e WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Well if need be I can tell about my kind in your class" with a sly smile she led him over to one of the beds "we can, there's no reason to rush into anything" fixing the bed for him she yawns "why don't you get some rest then while I clean up the few things we knocked over okay?" Kissing Elch on the cheek she put her glasses back on, looking around she sighed "curse this body....oh and the younger the water dragon the more characteristics they have of dragons, which is why when I'm in this form you only see a few scales"

Kitsune stood away from Baron watching the display of colors. "So pretty...." she muttered, getting an idea she giggled and pulled her violin from its case, playing what she thought would go with all the colors
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen
Elch nodded and began to help her. He picked up most of it leaving very little for her. Elch yawned and began to take his black suit vest and white button up t-shirt off leaving only a white undershirt and black dress pants on. He laid down on the bed leaving more than enough for her.

Ayana kicked her shoes off as she laid down next to Elch. Rubbing her eyes as she yawned and looked up at him. "Good pillow" she joked and pet his head before laughing. "Thanks for helping me clean up, hey you don't think we will get into trouble for napping do you?" She asked as she slid her glasses up on top of her head.

Looking up from his bag, he smiled. "Hello there! Pleasure to meet you too! The name is Baron, and if you haven't noticed things seem a little tense here because little miss magic over there seems intent on ending a little spar we had. Honestly I don't really care about winning and losing, because it's just a little fight, but I guess she's got other ideas." Baron sighed melodramatically, acting unconcerned with Fallon, but actually discreetly digging out two items from his bag. Standing up, he stretched. In one hand he uncorked a bottle, well sized (40 oz) and clear, with a funky smell. In his other hand he simply held a stick, thin in the handle and large at its end, wrapped in fabric at its head. He held himself in a loose position, looking lazy but underneath waiting to see what Fallon would do. h2h0e h2h0e Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ayana kicked her shoes off as she laid down next to Elch. Rubbing her eyes as she yawned and looked up at him. "Good pillow" she joked and pet his head before laughing. "Thanks for helping me clean up, hey you don't think we will get into trouble for napping do you?" She asked as she slid her glasses up on top of her head.
"I hope not. And its no problem," Elch said wrapping his arms around her. He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight my water lily..." He muttered before passing out.

He growls to himself after having watched the fight go on for the duration it has. Raising his hand and snapping as a line of spears appeared in front of Fallon. The points gleaning as he looks at her. "Mind accepting the whole truce or hell. The victory you already had? Or would you need to be knocked down yourself in order to stop this?" He asks with an inquiring tone. h2h0e h2h0e
As he turns to Baron quickly afterwards. "As for you...I suggest you just go over to the teacher and wait...Not trying to be the boss or jerk here. But mostly trying to stop a spar that's really turning into an assault.
WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Tipping his head, he did a curtsy of sorts towards the man. "Why thank you for the swift interruption. I actually had a little something else in mind, but I guess it's for the best I don't." Shaking the bottle, the liquid swished around while he twirled the stick around. "Wounds I had in mind don't exactly heal easily, or eye-pleasing to look at." He did a grimace then chuckled. Lowering the items, he kicked the bag up with his foot and caught it with the hand also holding the stick. Putting it on his shoulder he pivoted and turned to go pick up his other bags, to the left. Leisurely walking, he hummed a marching tune to himself. h2h0e h2h0e Kallo Kallo

"Can Kitsune fight someone?" Kitsune asked those in the class as she giggled "Kitsune will be gentle!" She said jumping up and down as she used her tail to hold her bow.
h2h0e h2h0e WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Kallo Kallo

Ayana woke up a few minutes later, grinning she moved sitting up on Elch's waist she looked down watching him sleep. "So cute...I almost don't want to wake him up" sighing she slid off the bed and stretched. "Mhm! Much better, now I guess that I can put on that dress Kitsune says guys like when I wear...." taking her glasses off she went into a back room to take a bath. Itting in the bath with a towel on she relaxed making the water float and turn into different shapes.

Elliot Acender
"The only reason?.." Elliot was puzzled. "I can assure you Miss that I only came down here because I was concerned by the noise." Elliot looked up. He saw that she was a Siren, Elliot immediately because somewhat nervous, knowing the capability of Sirens. He stepped back a bit, even though he was intimidated by her, he admired her tail and scales. "I like your tail, and your scales, they look very nice in the sunlight, against the water.." Elliot smiled at her for a brief moment, looking down afterwards.

Aminora Aminora

"Can Kitsune fight someone?" Kitsune asked those in the class as she giggled "Kitsune will be gentle!" She said jumping up and down as she used her tail to hold her bow.
h2h0e h2h0e WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Kallo Kallo

Ayana woke up a few minutes later, grinning she moved sitting up on Elch's waist she looked down watching him sleep. "So cute...I almost don't want to wake him up" sighing she slid off the bed and stretched. "Mhm! Much better, now I guess that I can put on that dress Kitsune says guys like when I wear...." taking her glasses off she went into a back room to take a bath. Itting in the bath with a towel on she relaxed making the water float and turn into different shapes.
Elch shifted slightly and slowly began to wake up. Elch jolted awake when he realized Ayana was gone, but calmed down when he realized he was no longer in Drangleic. Elch was safe, so was Ayana. Washing away the thoughts of Drangleic, of his home, Elch got out of the bed and pulled on his clothes. He heard Ayana in the bathroom bathing so he politely knocked.

Serena
Serena splashed her tail against the water and gasped, staring at the guy with wide eyes. "R-Really...?" Her cheeks turned red and she suddenly plunged herself under the surface, sinking to the bottom and holding herself. How could a simple compliment make her feel so flustered? Serena looked up and surfaces a few seconds later. "I guess we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Serena."

Rishi__ Rishi__

"Yes? How can I help you?" Ayana called as she got out of the water drying off and getting dressed in some very small shorts and a tank top. Opening the door and seeing Elch "oh was I being too loud? I'm so sorry if I woke you up Elch" smiling, her tone up beat.

"Yes? How can I help you?" Ayana called as she got out of the water drying off and getting dressed in some very small shorts and a tank top. Opening the door and seeing Elch "oh was I being too loud? I'm so sorry if I woke you up Elch" smiling, her tone up beat.
"Hmmm? No you're fine." Elch said smiling sleepily. He hugged her before saying "I have to go back to my class anyhow. I'll cya later, ok?"

WilliamDeen WilliamDeen ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Kallo Kallo Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
"I'm very determined to finish what I've started." Fallon growled. She glanced back at Smoke apologetically, then back to Baron. She watched as he pulled out a bottle with clear liquid inside. She stood, ready. All of a sudden a bunch of spears were in her way. She looked around, and when the guy spoke, she threw a fireball at the spears, bursting them into flames. She walked up to the guy. "What's your name?" she asked him.

As he was walking towards his bags he heard Fallon growl. Usually something like the statement wouldn't bother him, but a little part of him snapped. His grace, stance, and tone all changed. Turning around he threw the bag at his other ones and stomped his feet. He gripped the bottle and the stick firmer, and held out his arms in a "well, what is it?" Pose. Shouting loudly, his face transformed into a prideful sneer. "HEY FALLON! If you're feeling froggy why don't you jump huh?! Hop on over here! We'll see who croaks!" Baron was tired of stepping on eggshells. He'd be loud and proud. He no longer felt bad about what he might do. Let someone try him. h2h0e h2h0e

As he was walking towards his bags he heard Fallon growl. Usually something like the statement wouldn't bother him, but a little part of him snapped. His grace, stance, and tone all changed. Turning around he threw the bag at his other ones and stomped his feet. He gripped the bottle and the stick firmer, and held out his arms in a "well, what is it?" Pose. Shouting loudly, his face transformed into a prideful sneer. "HEY FALLON! If you're feeling froggy why don't you jump huh?! Hop on over here! We'll see who croaks!" Baron was tired of stepping on eggshells. He'd be loud and proud. He no longer felt bad about what he might do. Let someone try him. h2h0e h2h0e
"Oh, shut it!" Fallon remembered her pistol. She aimed it at Baron, then shot. The bottle exploded, the liquid inside splashing everywhere. She turned back to the boy who interrupted her. "Tell me your name!"
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Kallo Kallo WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

The bottle exploded, covering barons uniform in the waxy liquid. "Oh my GAWD!" He exclaimed, aghast at the sudden exposure. Exposed to the air, it started drying, setting in to his clothes. Grimacing, he threw off his coat and rummaged in his bag for a fresh one. Finding it and buttoning it up, he looked down into the open bag, his back to the others. His gaze locked onto another bottle in his bag, exactly like the smashed one. 'Am I going to do this? Really do this?' He pondered. The instructor said any means of bringing someone to the ground, and in his mind the truce he proposed at first was spit on, trampled and destroyed. Time to be spiteful. He reached down and uncorked the bottle, taking a big swig into his mouth and holding it. He set the bottle back in his bag and turned back around, his mouth now holding the liquid. He started walking with purpose towards Fallon, with only the stick in his hand, held behind him. He had a light smile on his face. h2h0e h2h0e

"Hmmm? No you're fine." Elch said smiling sleepily. He hugged her before saying "I have to go back to my class anyhow. I'll cya later, ok?"
Ayana pouted as she held herself and swayed back and forth. "Oh....and I was hoping we could play a little bit...." blushing as she nibbled on her finger. Standing up straight she relaxed "that's fine, want me to come in and go over my species of dragon?" She asked as she stepped in putting her arms around him hugging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back