• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted [Character Thread]

Name:
Alta Vyra

Nickname(opt.):
Queen of beasts, V, Ra, Alta

Gender (WE SUPPORT THE RAINBOW):
Female

Sexuality(Same as above):
Bisexual

Race(can be human):
Half human half beast/ monk

Origin (North, South, West, East, or Central Kingdom*)
North kingdom

Birthday
February 24th

Royal? (If yes, what position of which kingdom?)
Yes, princes soon to be queen of the north kingdom

Personality:
Vyra is known to be the quiet and composed type, never one for violence and very wise for her age.

Pet Peeve(s):
People who don't appreciate nature
Hugging people she likes
Having spirit butterfly's around her all the time

Backstory
Vyra has always been royalty among the northern kingdom. But she isn't like most royalty. Her family being monks raised her to be the peaceful and wise girl she is today. Meditating and knowledge was her fortune unlike the other royal families.

Appearance(s)
IMG_2380.JPG

Ability(ies):
The ability to control beasts and creatures (aka mythical, demonic, spiritual, angelic)
Heavenly magic

Talent(s) (Pertains to normal things like art and stuff)
Master of most martial arts
Good artist
Master of the "monk" ways

Grade
11th

Crush(es)?:
None yet pm if interested

Bf/Gf(Again, we support the rainbow!):
None pm if interested

Theme Song (opt.)
Other?

h2h0e h2h0e (hope it's alright that I made a royal)
h2h0e h2h0e

Last edited:
Name: Luke Lucius Wayland
Nickname: Lucas
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Hybrid (Part Vampire/Part Werewolf)
Origin: Central kingdom
Birthday: Born on November 1st, 1847
Personality: Luke is very caring and protective over his friends and family. He helps out around town as best he can when he's not busy. Luke also sometimes pushes people away for their own safety.
Pet Peeve: Damien interfering with his life.
Backstory: Luke was born after Damien in the family so that makes Luke the baby brother in the Family. Luke and Damien had always had each others back especially with their father being so mean to them. When a girl came to town and saw the mansion of the Wayland's she asked Mr. Wayland to stay with them and she accepted. Luke and Damien fell in love for her the second they layed eyes on her. They were MESMERIZED by her and her seductive ways. She soon turned them both and 1 day Luke told his dad and begged for his approval, but he didn't and instead he barged in one night on them and captured her then shot the brothers when they tried to rescue her. They woke up the next day with the girls assistant by their side tending to them and their needs. After what had happened to her Damien NEVER forgived Luke for what he did and swore vengeance to make his life a living hell. Luke had been moving from town to town for the last 100 years trying to get away from his older brother Damien. When he finally made it to the school he worked his way up and decided to teach there.
Abilities: Super Speed, Super Strength,
Super Agility, Super Senses, Super Durability, Enhanced Healing Factor, Immortality, Day Walking, Emotional Control (Due to their vampire heritage, non-original werewolf-vampire hybrids are able to exert certain control over their own emotions, e.g. They can turn off their humanity), Enhanced Emotions, Lycanthrope Enhancement, Mind Compulsion,Shape shifting/Transformation Control, Telepathy, Dream Manipulation, Illusions, Werewolf Bite, Immunity to Silver.
Talents: Martial Arts, Painting, Cooking, Ect.
Grade Or Teacher: Teacher of Martial Arts
Crushes: None
Bf/Gf: None
Theme Song: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
Other: Has a brother named Damien Wayland; Also has tattoos on his lower back and upper chest; Some things may not be revealed until later in the RP; And his ring allows him to walk in the sun.

Attachments

• LukesTatooo2.jpg
    LukesTatooo2.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 2
  • LukesTattoo.jpg
    LukesTattoo.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Luke'sRing.jpg
    Luke'sRing.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2
  • LukeWayland.jpg
    LukeWayland.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Aw... But hes a hybrid... That's what makes him... Him! Its apart of his immortality. And he's a teacher.

Last edited:
[HEIGHTRESTRICT]
tumblr_luvpk0SSBO1qijxgdo1_500.png
[/HEIGHTRESTRICT]
Name: Kage No Kaosu, with No being his middle name.

Nickname: He doesn't really pay attention to childish name-calling, so if he had one he wouldn't know.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Race: Superhuman.
Origin: His birth certificate says Central.

Birthday: 15th November.
Royal?: Not in the slightest.

Personality: He is pretty serious and represses his emotions, especially to other people. He seems to enjoy fighting, though, and as a result has become a combat teacher. He is also pretty defensive about his past. However, it is possible that he may talk more to his friends, but he has to trust them to even consider such a thing. He isn't very trusting, if you can tell.

Pet Peeve(s): Laziness and students not listening to him, especially in class.
Backstory: Unknown. He just turned up one day, and eventually became a teacher. He becomes pretty defensive if you ask him anything about his past, probably ending up in a pretty harsh detention. You don't want detention from Kage.

Ability(ies): When at home, he is incredibly durable to nearly all forms of attack except magic/ Bullets just ping off (unless high calibre), but magic bullets will hurt him. He is also able to punch and kick faster than most humans, though not at superhuman speeds, and even ignite his punches and kicks in flame causing loud explosions when they contact. He can also electrically charge his attacks as well. However, if he desires (which is usually when he is angered), his eyes flare red and his attacks become quicker and he himself becomes immortal to all types of damage. He is also able to create powerful red lasers with his hands and through red plasma balls at his enemy in this state. However, the effect is temporary and his energy is drained afterwards.

He can also teleport and has created a type of martial art that incorporates his teleportation. He carries two survival knives and two pistols.
Talent(s): Unnervingly, he has mastered nearly all forms of weaponry, especially guns and ballistics, and martial arts.

Grade: Combat teacher.

Crush(es)?: I think if he had one he'd be arrested for pedophilia, so...nope.
Theme Song (opt.):

h2h0e h2h0e , if you accept this expect a PM. muahahhaahahaa....:P

BubbleButt's character of destiny and stuff.
Subject to Change

Name(Last, First {opt.} Middle) Maru, Saito
Nickname(opt.) None
Age 18
Gender (WE SUPPORT THE RAINBOW): Female (Feminine)
Sexuality(Same as above) Homosexual
Race(can be human) Demon Wanderer
Origin (North, South, West, East, or Central Kingdom*) Central Kingdom
Birthday 15th of August
Royal? (If yes, what position of which kingdom?) No
Personality
Introverted, Aggressive, Sensitive to the past,
Pet Peeve(s) Authority, Bullies/mean people, Judgemental people
Backstory
Created in Hell, Saito was a deformed and decrepit being. She would wonder, killing lost souls, humans judged by god to go to Hell and suffer for eternity. She did not want this fate, she would hate it.

She would continue wondering Hell, eventually learning to take on a more human like look. She would kill wondering souls that got in the way, threat or not. When she had finished her wondering, she would reach the Tree of Life.

She would ask it to send her to to Earth, to live a normal life. After her prayers, a blinding light would surround everything in sight. Afterwards, she would find herself in a forest, with perfectly clean grass, not a body in sight, no blood found.

She would learn new skills as time went on, helping her blend in, such as disguising as a human. She would rarely turn in to a demon again afterwards and would become a wanderer, hiding amongst the crowd. She would then learn to wipe the minds of those who found out about her being a demon and turn invisible, helping her even more at blending in and hiding.
Appearance(s)
7389E1BC-9D5D-4C03-92FD-D33F6A1A1133-16406-00001CB6D8A94EB8_tmp.jpg
11263048-DF17-4C79-95AC-8CBBF404CBB5-16406-00001CB7C77D3FE5_tmp.jpg
Ability(ies)
Invisibility, Disguise, Mind Wipe

Invisibility: Can turn invisible at will unless unconcentrated

Disguise: Can disguise as any type of race, animal, or even person, changes back to human when unconcentrated and can turn in to a demon at will.

Mind Wipe: Can wipe the memory of anyone from up to 5 minutes, this also stuns them temporarily. Only used in desperate situations. Does not work on other demons.

Talent(s) (Pertains to normal things like art and stuff) Hiding, Linguistics, X2 Coding
Grade (5-12 or teacher) 10
Crush(es)? None/To be made
Bf/Gf(Again, we support the rainbow!) None/To be made
Theme Song (opt.)

Other? None

Pet(opt.)

Name(Full) Saito, Armen
Nickname(opt) None
Age 3
Gender Male
Race(cannot be human and dragons MUST be miniature) Feline Companion
Origin(Same as above) Central Kingdom
Birthday February 6th
Appearance(s)
9DFAE73E-52AF-44CF-962F-DD8C7EB696BA-16406-00001CC2CD574926_tmp.jpg
Personality

Doesn't like strangers touching him, follows owner everywhere, eats junk food
Ability(ies) None
Other?

Last edited:
erm... BubbleButt BubbleButt ...im not a mod here, but ive been mods in other rps. i personally dont think an area of effect amnesia spell would be accepted. even if it is accepted as a character, most people wouldnt accept it themselves anyway

amnesia spells are still pretty OP, since it would effectively kill a person for five minutes. it also appears to have zero consequence to use, meaning you could spam it, and on top of her already powerful abilities...again, not a mod. i am entitled to my opinion, though.

amnesia spells are still pretty OP, since it would effectively kill a person for five minutes. it also appears to have zero consequence to use, meaning you could spam it, and on top of her already powerful abilities...again, not a mod. i am entitled to my opinion, though.
She only uses in desperate times, I'm also not the kind of guy to abuse abilities. Also, I'm not saying that they're stunned for 5 minutes, they lose their memory from up to 5 minutes ago.

so they become completely useless for five minutes. and nothing is stopping her from using it multiple times whenever she feels, apart from your word. which, and sorry for saying, isn't very secure.

so they become completely useless for five minutes. and nothing is stopping her from using it multiple times whenever she feels, apart from your word. which, and sorry for saying, isn't very secure.
Ugh... here's an example for you. My character, Saito, is about to get stabbed in her neck by a serial killer. This would count as a desperate situation which, according to my CS, is when she would use it. She uses Mind Wipe, stunning the killer and then she would break free from his grip. Roughly 15 seconds later, he recovers and is wondering how he got here because last thing he remembers, he was stalking his victim 5 minutes ago and now he blacked out and ended up where he is. Depending on the situation the killer... A. Sees my character running away and chases. B. My character hides and the killer ends up going away. C. My character hides but the killer looks for her and finds her. D. The killer looks for her and doesn't find her, then the killer would go away. I don't really find this as OP really, if there needs to be some sort of cool down because I'm untrustworthy then that can be established.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back