• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SnK/AoT Plot?

o0Kamari0o

Magic Eight Ball
((Scroll to the bottom for the plot to escape my drabbling, though I'd like you to read the requirements if you are interested in the plot!))

Erm, I don't wanna ask for much, but I need a few things, please!

First, literacy. I need full sentences and proper grammar and punctuation, please! I don't mean that I want you to be perfect with your writing, but I can't stand text talk in your Role play, give me something to work with, please.

Second, as I said before, I need something to work with. I would like a nice paragraph or two, per post, on average, please! If live for it to be detailed and full of juice, but I will take what you've got, and please don't expect much from me... I'm not that great at role play, myself, and I apologize for that...

That's really all I'm going to ask, and I am going to apologize now- I am pretty spacey at times, so I won't always be on...

Anyways, with the plot-

Our characters hate each other- beat you to a pulp and feed you to the titans, hate. They are snarky and competitive with each other, disposing the other for varied reasons. Well, let's say this is before Eren and his peeps, and we are just two ordinary soldiers(if you wanna be a titan lemme know). We get abandoned during an expedition and left outside if the walls, in titan territory with little supplies and no clue which way the walls are. Will they learn to work together to survive? Or rip out each others throats trying?

All I need is for you to PM me the gender you'd like to RP and we can go from there! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back