• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom snark's search, but make it fandom! (multifandom, danganronpa, genshin impact, persona and more)

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hello, the names Snark I'm 21 and I go by they/them. I've been on rpnation since 2013 but have been roleplaying in general now for close to 12 years, holy moly! Most of my RP experience up to this point has been strictly originals, but at the moment I have some major brainworms and just can't get my mind off fandoms. I crave them. I need them! So that's what I'm on the hunt for. I may be open to originals, but I wouldn't count on it, I'll post a separate thread for that when I am looking. Now, with introductions out of the way let's jump into things!

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
rules and general info
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

- partners 18 and over are preferred, I'm an adult and I want you young whippersnappers to get off my lawn! Jokes aside, I may be a little more lenient on this due to the inherently clean nature of the site but... meh, I'd rather rp with people I can relate to better.

- I generally only rp on site and in pms, if I like a partner enough sometimes I can be convinced to move to discord but I just find it so much easier to keep everything all in one spot.

- literacy is not something I hold on a high pedestal at all. I don't enjoy labelling people as beginners or advanced or anything like that and don't enforce strict post requirements. roleplaying is a hobby, it's meant to be fun, it isn't a job so I encourage all my partners to write as much or as little as they want/can. that being said, do try to keep the ultra short stuff like one or two liners to a minimum, I find that if those get too frequent it makes progressing the story harder.

- I am most comfortable playing male characters and non binary characters leaning on the more masculine side of things. I also prefer to play against these kinds of characters, so basically I heavily lean towards mxm. However, I am not opposed to fxf or mxf, it just takes a little more convincing and I usually prefer to double up with my tried and true mxm to go with them.

- not to be an edgelord or anything, but nothing triggers me. I love exploring all kinds of dark and mature subject matter in role-plays, so hit me with your best shot.

- on the complete opposite side of the spectrum, I love fluff and cutesy shit in my role-plays just as much as I like the angst.

- basically I want a good balance of fluff and angst, torture our characters, make them suffer then make it all better later with some cavity inducing sweetness.

- romance is a must with me, I'm soft and dumb

- generally only interested in canon characters right now, but some fandoms are exceptions to this

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
the good stuff, aka the fandoms
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

✦ = craving

Danganronpa✦✦✦
I am open to despair plots as well as non despair AUs
This is basically just a collection of the characters I'm willing to play myself. However, most of these characters are also ones I'd like to play against as well, so if you see someone here you also are interested in playing don't worry I'm not that possessive. And if anyone is nothere that you are interested in feel free to ask about them anyway.
THH: Chihiro, Mondo, Byakuya, Makoto
GD: Gundham, Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, Nagito, Hajime, Ibuki, Sonia, Chiaki
V3: Kokichi, Shuichi, Rantaro, K1B0, Rantaro, Gonta, Korekiyo, Himiko, Kirumi, Miu
Misc: Junko, human monokuma, OCs
I'm open to most ships, here's just a few off the top of my head
Chihiro x Mondo
Chihiro x Makoto
Byakuya x Makoto
Gundham x Kazuichi
Gundham x Sonia
Kazuichi x Sonia
Gundham x Kazuichi x Sonia
Hajime x Nagito
Hajime x Fuyuhiko
Hajime x Chiaki
Kokichi x Shuichi
Kokichi x Gonta
Kokichi x K1B0
Shuichi x Rantaro
Shuichi x Kaito
Shuichi x K1B0
K1B0 x Miu
Yeah, that's right, I have an actual plot! Or at least the general groundwork for one. This will be taking place in a killing game setting so sorry my non despair only peeps!
Basically, I'm very interested in something that takes place in the killing game that happened before V3, i.e the game Rantaro won and earned his ultimate survivor title from. Obviously this will rely very heavily on OCs, will need lots of world building and will be very long term RP. I love big rp projects like this so I really hope there's anyone else out there that is interested in this idea

Ace Attorney✦✦
Open to basically all the focal characters from all the series entries

Genshin Impact✦
I am admittedly not the most in the know about the characters and lore of this game, mostly only interested in the traveller, Venti, Diluc, Kaeya, Childe, Zhongli, Razor and Kazuha

Persona 5
(4 too, but I'm still very early in the plot so idk about the characters and story)
I'll play literally any of the phantom thieves

ATLA
Zuko, Sokka or OC's

OHSHC

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧​

Last edited:
put on the finishing touches to make things look nice! also added a little more clarity into what characters I'm interested in!

I don’t know if you were still interested in Ouran or not but I’d love to plot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back