• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings snarkie's fantastic 1x1 search

Snark Bait

hocus pocus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! I'm Mikey, I'm 20 and I prefer to go by they/them pronouns (But I won't throw a hissy if you refer to me by other ones, its chill). I've been on RPN on and off since 2013, and I've been roleplaying since 2010. I'm looking for some 1x1, preferably long term partners! So read on, I hope we end up being compatible!

post length/literacy...
I don't like to force my partners to meet any specific post length requirements, I just encourage you to write as much (or as little) as you are able to. I will admit though that constant one liners do tend to make me lose interest fast and massive walls of text each reply can make me feel really overwhelmed. My own replies tend to vary wildly depending on all kinds of different factors, but you'll never get anything less than a paragraph from me. As for grammar, punctuation and spelling I'm super relaxed, as long as I can decipher what you're trying to get across I can deal.

story...
I'm open to literally any setting, slice of life and super high fantasy things are my favourites though. I'm also unapologetic in my love for a good romance story with a mix of sickeningly sweet fluff and deep sulky angst. I don't do many fandom rps anymore, but when I do I tend to prefer to keep them in the general universe of the fandom than playing the canon characters.

characters...
I will play characters of any gender, but male characters are very much my comfort zone. I also have a pretty heavy lean towards doing mxm pairings but it isn't an absolute must! When creating characters for an RP I don't require a heavily detailed character sheet, just slide me the basics and a pic or a good description of what they look like and I'm happy, more can be revealed as the characters interact and learn about each other in the story.

no no's...
Not to sound like a massive edgelord or anything, but I'm not really affected by any dark and mature themes. I actually adore dabbling in the heavier stuff (within reason of course, like things like rape and abuse can be mentioned as things that have happened, but I'm not super on board with playing out things like that). I still have my limits though, anything thats just blatantly obscene can stay the frick frack away from me.

misc...

-I adore chatting OOC, if you gush with me about our characters and things we want to see happen in the plot I will love you forever
-I don't have any set plots in mind right now, so we're going to have to brainstorm together for something if you don't either
-I hate strict dom/sub dynamics between characters in an RP, so don’t be coming at me with any ‘soft wittle uwu subby wubby babies’ expecting me to be your big daddy, no, just no.
-I would prefer if we RP here that it be done in PMs, I just feel weird about other people reading my 1x1s. I also have a discord if you want to take the RP over there instead
-I am Canadian and in the MST timezone
-If I like our characters and story enough I will draw cute pictures of them cuddling or scenarios that happened in the RP

Pairings and prompts...
-celebrity x fan/non fan
-enemy x enemy
-supernatural x human
-royal x royal
-royal x commoner
-royal x knight
-demon x angel
- cop x criminal
-forbidden romance
-figure skating??? why idk i just really want this for some reason????
-artist x muse
-teacher x student (Make sure this is a college setting or the student is over 18 though plEAse)
-soulmate AU's
-pirates
-poly relationships

Fandoms...
-I don't really do fandom rps, but I may be swayed to try one for these fandoms
-persona 5
(lemme grab akechis butt lol)
-ace attorney
-thats it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back