• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *Snaps knuckles* Okay Let's get Rping...

BlindedZombieBat

Come my Darklings ... lets go play
Hello my sweet little Darklings

You can call me Batty...

I've recently came out of my writers block and I am in search of a few new rp partners.
I am a prolific writer whom is on almost every day.
I am not a stickler for strict literacy given English isn't my first language but I do strive to have at least some semblance of well spoken-ness.
I am also not one for strict post length as long as you try and post more than a few sentences.
Myself I usually do two or three wordy paragraphs just because I over explain things.
I do double up on most of my rps, I love rping multi-character plots.
I also only rp over pm's or Discord.

now onto the meat

I am a rather open roleplayer, I will do just about anything or any pairing given that it makes since with the plot.
Though I tend to shy away from quick and forced relationships.
I also do not shy away from anything dark or violent, actually it's rather preferred.
Please...PLEASE be 18+

FANDOMS

Batman - Any plot line or au. I prefer playing with the villains in any mixture.
Silent hill - Yes this is random but it's one of my favorite things.
Evil Within - I have a plot that follows either game depends on what you are up for!
American Horror Story *any season* - I would rather come up with a plan together or a new (season haha)
The Devils Carnival - Yes, come one come all to the Devils CARNIVAL! I have a few different plots depending on your fancy
Outlast - Yes my dear darklings I have a plot for this massively creepy universe.

( I have several others but I am drawing a small blank so don't feel scared to ask!~ )

OTHER THINGS

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Vampier
Demon x Hunter
Witch x Hunter
Vampire x Vampier
Doctor x Psycho
Killer x Victim

( Again really anything provided we have a good plot! )

Ending Statements and Things

Alright my beautiful shadowed babies if any of my insane ramblings interest you please feel free to pm me I don't bite...unless you ask nicely.

Hi! My name is Fever and I'm a 20 year old from Ireland. I love the horror genre and I'm very interested in rping with you because you sound like someone who is really fun to plot with. I have a discord under the same name as here. I would love to hear what kind of plots you have. Have a great day!

Hello lovely! I’d love to maybe write with you! I adore, darker, grittier plots full of twists and turns heart breaks and happy endings lol.
Message me if maybe you’d wanna brain storm.

I prefer to writer darker stories and you and I seem like we could be a decent fit. I'm 24 and have been RP since I started on Neopets like 14 years ago. My Discord is Vanessa#5917 Really hope you are still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back