• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SnaccSabbath

Let's Get This Bread
Hello fellow rp'ers!

I go by Sab here, if you like, and I'm looking for very, very specific fandoms that I can never find a partner for. I am willing to write up different plots, but I really like OCs exploring the world and themes of their respective fandoms. I can accommodate just about any kind of romantic or platonic relationship you like, as long as I get to play at least one guy. I'm also more than happy to GM the rp, as it were, writing everything in the world besides your character, just as long as I can get my fandom cravings.

Writing-wise, I like to keep things 2-5 paragraphs, but honestly the length is way less important than just typing to the flow. I'll keep messages shorter when it's just dialogue and spill out a lot more detail when characters are on the move. I don't really keep character sheets, so it'll be a paragraph intro from me unless you have a sheet you want filled out. I'm happy to discuss how things are set up, feel free to ask questions here or PM to iron out details.

Rather than just rattling off a plot, I want to sort of delve into what I'm hoping for, and maybe with a response we can write up some details? I have a few plots ready to go, of course, but I feel like listing my expectations/wants is more telling of what the experience may be. As for the fandoms, here's what I want, what I really, really want:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Exploring our very own JoJo against their own looming threat, we'd play stand users doing what stand users do best. We can set up in Morioh, or Italy, or really anywhere in the world you're interested in. The plot will mostly revolve around us exploring the character's personal goals and the opposition that stands in their way. My personal desire for this rp is plenty of action, over-the-top drama, and random bits of fun to offset the tension.

Shaman King
The rp begins at the outset of a new Shaman King Tournament, 500 years after the Great Spirit Hao left the world largely unchanged. You and I play the role of shamans with dreams of the top, guided by spirits old and new. I want something lighthearted and deeply focused on the bonds between man and the supernatural, and I am more than willing to play more ghosts than humans if you're looking to leave your shaman partnership truly up to whim. For me, this is a great chance to have pit our characters against enemies of the other player's design and really dig deep into the inter-character relationships in between.

Persona
Set in America, in a small logging town on the Washington Coast, our rp follows young adults awakening to the power to change the world around them. Set on all sides by the echoes of the past, the rp focuses on the character's relationships with their town and the darkness that hides beneath the surface. Even with elements of horror and some amount of strife, I see a chance to really play to the bond shared between two characters as they do what they must do to save the world. In line with the spirit of the games, I'm hoping just as much for slice-of-life elements as I hope for stylish action-adventure.

Would you be fine with playing multiple characters for the Persona? Nothing huge of course but I’d love to try playing out your idea of a small team of Persona users to deal with supernatural forces plaguing their small town! I even have a few ideas for a potential villain if you don’t have one in mind?

Yeah, I'd actually really enjoy playing multiples. Shoot me a PM with those ideas! I haven something kinda non-concrete in mind so any input will absolutely steer whatever plot we end up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back