• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜บ." | ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
uxie ยฎ

roleplay by a killer queen

feel the blast
!

you are now listening to 82.99 FM โ™ก

main

cs

ooc

genre

drama, slice of life, romance

tags

young adult, music, realistic

after work

weekly

• introducing

Riot Division, often shortened to Riot, is an on the rise punk band that has major competition. The current members are as follows: Krystian Mueller on the guitar, Carlos Lucero on the bass, Imani Collins on the drums, and the brand new singer!

Riot Division has had a real hard time trying to find a new singer after their old one signed onto another band. If I was in Muse A's position, I'd feel the weight of the world on my shoulders! They have yet to perform, but from their previous solo shows, they might be a good fit for the band. I just hope they get along with everyone, their next show is supposed to be in a week at their usual spot, I hope everyone comes out to show their support, I know I'll be there!

To any newcomers reading my blog, welcome to the world of Riot Division. Currently, they're still pretty underground, mostly playing shows at open mics and at the occasional formal gig. The first group formed way back in high school, I think they were all around 16, but it's been 4 years since that. Since then, they've gone through three lead singers, two name changes, and even a sound change. Can you believe they were trying to pop at first? I guess it'll always sell better than rock.

But I bet you're wondering who I am! Well, dear reader, I'm just their biggest fan, also known as TK filling in all the details you'd ever want to know. Like how the bassist is actually named after Carlos Santana. Crazy why he isn't on guitar with a reference like that.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated on the next show!

Now, this is the actual admin speaking. I hope a sort of fake blog post on a band was enough to catch your attention, so if you're still here hello! Now I'm going to actually tell you what I'm looking for in the roleplay. I'm hoping to play Muse A - or the singer - of this new band and have this roleplay be a slice of life. Now, all these characters are in their 20s, all young adults so there is a world of opportunities for everyone. I have a general storyline set where this band is hoping to gain enough popularity to defeat their "rival" band. That being the band the original singer left off to. From here we can branch off into romance between Muse A and B as they attempt to navigate the strange world of young adulthood and popularity.

I'm hoping to explore city settings, with characters often going out to places, possible uses of images through the roleplay, going to bars, clubs, etc. I want to build a world with all these characters.

There is also now the role of Muse B! My original idea for Muse B was to be Muse A's roommate that is shocked to find out they're actually rooming with an up-and-coming rockstar. However, you can totally make them be whoever you'd like! Muse B can be a roommate, another musician that might infiltrate the band, someone from the rival band, or even one of the previous characters I mentioned. They could also just be a fan that's trying to get to know Muse A better.

The sky's the limit with who they can be.

If you are interested, please send me a message or comment below! Shoot any ideas you may have.

** This roleplay draws heavy inspiration from the anime NANA, if you were wondering, and if anyone has seen it I would love to roleplay with you! If not, I recommend you check it out.

a

b

c

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back