SMITED [Always Open] [Urban Fantasy]

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
SMITED
SMITED - Supernatural/Mundane Institute for Threat Elimination and Defense - is an international agency that focuses solely on issues of a supernatural nature.

Due to modern technology, it has become more difficult to hide the presence of beings and creatures that were believed to be mythological. SMITED announced to the world that the supernatural world did exist and that they were there to protect them. They were no longer secretly working in the shadows as they had been for centuries.

Going public with such information came with problems.

SMITED had revealed a world that wanted to remain hidden from normal humans. The governments of the world now had to deal with new fears of their citizens. SMITED itself was viewed as working outside of international laws and not being held accountable.

However, despite the backlash, SMITED still continues with its mission of protecting the world from supernatural threats and to protect the supernatural realms from human threats.

Before you comment saying the correct word is smote, I know. The acronym is for fun as shown below.

SMITED: ASS

SMITED takes place in an alternate modern universe where supernatural/fantasy races exist. It is heavily inspired by the Hellboy movies, so if you are a fan, you might enjoy this roleplay.

Players have the option to play a fantasy race or a normal human. There will be plot based missions for PCs to complete that will affect the universe the roleplay is set in. This roleplay and the PCs will evolve as the roleplay progresses.

If you are interested, click here and join.

Last edited:
I haven't seen Hellboy in ages but I'm still interested, I will have to rewatch them soon though, it was my childhood
I adore Hellboy. There is a new movie being made, not based off any of the former movies, but I am still excited~

Always open, new agents can jump right in~

Agents always welcome to join~

Users who are viewing this thread