• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
SMITED
SMITED - Supernatural/Mundane Institute for Threat Elimination and Defense - is an international agency that focuses solely on issues of a supernatural nature.

Due to modern technology, it has become more difficult to hide the presence of beings and creatures that were believed to be mythological. SMITED announced to the world that the supernatural world did exist and that they were there to protect them. They were no longer secretly working in the shadows as they had been for centuries.

Going public with such information came with problems.

SMITED had revealed a world that wanted to remain hidden from normal humans. The governments of the world now had to deal with new fears of their citizens. SMITED itself was viewed as working outside of international laws and not being held accountable.

However, despite the backlash, SMITED still continues with its mission of protecting the world from supernatural threats and to protect the supernatural realms from human threats.

Before you comment saying the correct word is smote, I know. The acronym is for fun as shown below.

SMITED: ASS

SMITED takes place in an alternate modern universe where supernatural/fantasy races exist. It is heavily inspired by the Hellboy movies, so if you are a fan, you might enjoy this roleplay.

Players have the option to play a fantasy race or a normal human. There will be plot based missions for PCs to complete that will affect the universe the roleplay is set in. This roleplay and the PCs will evolve as the roleplay progresses.

If you are interested, click here and join. We've just ended Mission 2 and will be having some agent downtime for some bonding and recovery.

Hehe ass. Legit though?? THIS LOOKS AMAZE. But also very overwhelming. D: I would love to join but uhm- how much is the usual posting amount? (( My god this is so up my alley though. AAAH. ))

EDIT: With posting amount I mean, how much do people usually post? Once a day, once every few, etc. Post length is no issue for me! ...I'm excited so I'm rambling.

Last edited:
Hehe ass. Legit though?? THIS LOOKS AMAZE. But also very overwhelming. D: I would love to join but uhm- how much is the usual posting amount? (( My god this is so up my alley though. AAAH. ))

EDIT: With posting amount I mean, how much do people usually post? Once a day, once every few, etc. Post length is no issue for me! ...I'm excited so I'm rambling.
It's a pretty chill pace actually, you can look at the mission 2 thread and see it's not a crazy frequency.

It's a pretty chill pace actually, you can look at the mission 2 thread and see it's not a crazy frequency.

I will check that out right now and if the pace is manageable for me- I will get right to making a sheet. :D

I would be interested in this I'll look into making a character and reading up on the lore.

I would be interested in this I'll look into making a character and reading up on the lore.
Alrighty~ No rush rn.

This sounds really interesting. There's a lot of information to read up on.

I'm more or less new to roleplaying, is that ok? (I did a little bit of roleplay years ago, so I do have some idea of the terms used and what you shouldn't do in an RP)

This sounds really interesting. There's a lot of information to read up on.

I'm more or less new to roleplaying, is that ok? (I did a little bit of roleplay years ago, so I do have some idea of the terms used and what you shouldn't do in an RP)
I'm not against ya joining, but the CS is the most difficult part for some XD If you're fine with a nitpicky GM on trying to close loopholes then welcome agent, make a CS.

Did I mention members get an agent ID card?! They do indeed!

Join SMITED today~

Ok, so I'm definitely interested and plan on submitting a character Sheet, but I'm not sure on some stuff.

So, the CS rules note that, apart from the list of playable races, you can be human or a custom made race. Now, my character is not a custom race (he's a human-magician) but his backstory relies on a race that isn't in the existing list, the Race being fairies. So, is it reasonable to introduce a new race for a backstory rather than an actual character?

-If yes, how would I go about providing the lore/characteristic of the race? And how deep into their Lore/characteristics do I need to go?

Ok, so I'm definitely interested and plan on submitting a character Sheet, but I'm not sure on some stuff.

So, the CS rules note that, apart from the list of playable races, you can be human or a custom made race. Now, my character is not a custom race (he's a human-magician) but his backstory relies on a race that isn't in the existing list, the Race being fairies. So, is it reasonable to introduce a new race for a backstory rather than an actual character?

-If yes, how would I go about providing the lore/characteristic of the race? And how deep into their Lore/characteristics do I need to go?
I actually have fae lore (aka faries/pixies) hidden in the depths of my workshop for the purpose for bringing in later during a mission. I didn't put their lore in playable races since they would be super tiny, and size would be an issue for agents. The only large human-sized fae would be the Fae Queen

I actually have fae lore (aka faries/pixies) hidden in the depths of my workshop for the purpose for bringing in later during a mission. I didn't put their lore in playable races since they would be super tiny, and size would be an issue for agents. The only large human-sized fae would be the Fae Queen
Oof. Well in that case I'll find a way to make the backstory work with one of the existing races, so I don't mess with any plans you have.

Last call for interested parties and lurkers~ Mission 3 will be starting soon and once started I won't recruit again till it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back